[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: (7) Lets talk to! Some! Friends! 6/12
[Image: gvfu6IZ.png]
You: I think I forgot. I'm sure it wasn't important though.

[Image: bhmdHJ7.png]
Ready4DeathTBH: Oh ok. Well if you remember you can just send me a message again. Speak to you later.
Ready4DeathTBH: Thanks for talking to me.

================================

Read before you suggest for this one!
SpoilerShow

Yell at Cowboy Twice (Forum canon)

SpoilerShow

Don't yell at Cowboy, or say sorry for yelling

SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>(Yell Version): You know buddy, even though you are a heartless jackel who doesn't recognize the peoplehood of these sexy robots, I value our friendship, so I'm sozzlez brah? b(TnT)b

>(NoYell Version): Did you know how seriously messed up Grapollo was. I consider myself a fairly understanding person, but even I'm like "Yikes".
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>(NoYell Version): Yo, it's ok we losing all our stuff, at least we got buddies with a few limbo gods and I think we can have a chance, I also got what I think is a limbo god from the Fortuna chest.

>(Yell Version) : Sorry my bro, I just really got in the game and got really snappy, this will not repeat.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
>(Yell Version): You know what, you're right. None of these characters matter anyways. Like your obsession with the piece of garbage 12 year old that is Nike.
RE: [Fortuna]: (8) Lets talk to! Some! Friends! 6/12
Yell v2
SpoilerShow

Yell v1 (no v3 bc his life sucks)
SpoilerShow
RE: [Fortuna]: (8) Lets talk to! Some! Friends! 6/12
>(NoYell): Eh, it's okay, I wanted to at least try yknow? If I lose my stuff I lose my stuff. Thanks for buying me this game btw, it's been a lot of fun.

>(Yell): damn cowboy why did u ruin my crew it sucks now and it's all ur fault wtf
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: Yell at your friends Simulator 2018 6/12
[Yell version] ummm look dude i told you that theyre real people already :// its not my fault if you cant see it ://// why did you ruin these peoples lives cowboy ://///

[No yell version] I mostly wanted to talk to you about how fun this game is! I don't even know what time it is anymore! I wanted to tell you about my new crew, did you want to hear? I can't wait to play coop with you!
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
[[Yell version]] EDIT: Okay look, I'm sorry dude. I've just, been way too wrapped up in this game. Uhhhh here's a funny picture to lighten the mood.

Just send a dab.

[[No yell version]] dude i don't think i've seen the sun in 3 days.
(06-13-2018, 06:04 AM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »[[Yell version]] Just send a dab.

This.

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
[Our-canon timeline (We yelled at Cowboy)]
> Apologize, you got too sucked in. What you did wasn't cool.
> Has Cowboy played any other games? Make small, non-Fortuna talk.
[Other-canon timeline (We and Cowboy are good)]
> Update Cowboy on the plan, and see if he has any suggestions, like which Limbo next?
<Yell version>
> Look, you know how it is when I get into something new; it kinda takes over my life. And I haven't really meant to punish you; in fact I've been more punishing to myself for keeping up with this endeavour but, what can you do? I got attached to these guys and I'm gonna stick it through to the end, and to do that I would really like your guiding advice to help.

<No yell version>
> Now here is where you send the dab.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
[Yell version] Sorry my man my dude. It's more fun for me if I immerse myself in the videogame experience. Sometimes I just get a little bit carried away with it, is that so wrong?

(Tldr let's not act crazy around our IRL friend for the third time in a row)
[YELLY] Okay... you're right maybe I did get a little carried away there. Been meaning to say sorry for what I said earlier, but I was kind of busy playing the game... again, getting carried away. Totes my bad.

[NO YELLY] I keep playing the sun god run so eventually you can join me in the hell I've created, co-op-style. >;P
I don't really have any dialogue but I'd rather not ask cowboy or anyone for coop.
(("Have a normal conversation" and "Don't yell at Cowboy this time" fuse at the end so you only need to suggest for that path. Both of the Yell at cowboy options stop the whole thing right there and then so they do not need to be suggested for.))

Yell at Cowboy Twice (Forum canon)

Don't yell at Cowboy this time (Forum canon)
SpoilerShow

Yell at Cowboy for the 3rd time
SpoilerShow

========================

Don't yell at Cowboy, or say sorry for yelling

Have a normal conversation
SpoilerShow

DO THE IMPOSSIBLE AND FIND A REASON TO YELL AT HIM
SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: (Don't) Yell at your friends Simulator 2018 6/13
> i mean you can still come over to my house??? and bring snacks??? movie night is all i'm saying
>I mean we can still hang out like you know normal and not because I'm sort of weirdo. Not right now though I got some serious gaming/world-saving to do.

(Yellx3Route)> Compose some actual physical letters to yell at cowboy with. Who even uses letters anymore? You. You do.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
(Yellx3) wait what no
go to his house.
dab at him.
run off.
profit (???)

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
>Alright but if you come to my house you have to bring me a birthday present as tribute.
> Offer to have him join your game if he's not busy atm bc you want to see his sick ass avatar (Who knows, maybe it might help with your point about the AIs being sentient! Apollo who?)
And also tell him that you appreciate him bc he's a good bro not to be gay or anything haha (happy pride month btw! haha like 15 days late tho)

Also for later, it may be a good idea to talk to Helios and Kratos about your situation. After all, if you do consider them to be just as sentient as your human friends, wouldn't this be a good thing to get them to weigh in on? Maybe they can think of a way to help, or some sort of evidence that would seem...less crazy.

> (Yell x3) Become Cowboy and get a restraining order against your former best friend.
(In all seriousness tho hasn't Yell x3 Cowboy been through enough???)
Continue with good ole Cowboy (Forum canon)
SpoilerShow

Now it was time to make your captain. First you would need a species.

[Image: lJilklM.png]

((As before, you cannot suggest a species that has been on our crew before, or is a species created by Gimeurcookie. You may only suggest one species.

You can also take the hybrid. If you want the hybrid vote "hybrid" instead of any species. You cannot suggest a species if you vote for the hybrid. Hybrid stats and traits in the spoiler.))
SpoilerShow
RE: [Fortuna]: Make! That! Captain! 6/16
Pon. Because I'm curious how one would work as captain.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Vampwelf! Vampwelf!
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
I suggest we make a vixelsplick in a Circe shell! Because we get both the benefits of a new species and a fun magician aesthetic.

EDIT:

Or I would have suggested that. That is before great gave me an amazing idea. Hybrid. Hybrid all the way.
SpoilerShow
>How about a Volkronn?