Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
(05-26-2017, 11:54 PM)Xoleuph Wrote: »on another note, lets think about the rest of the info we have. particularly item drops and forms.
item drops seem rather self-explanatory for most of them. ahn and anasi drop part of their apparel. but we do not know about the item lethos has. if it is anything like timothys weapon, I would like to see it. considering it would be the drop from a lvl 95 boss monster, I bet it would be one hell of a weapon.
on forms, I think mihos second form is likely just a more feral one. ahn intrigues me, as her early interactions with us left me a bit... wary. it would be good to know if both can freely change to their secondary forms or would need to be forced like poison girl (was it mephisto? I dont recall). does changing forms change their behavior? if so, that could be very dangerous, especially if they can freely change.
so I got two commands:
>Garreth: ask Lethos nicely if you could look at the dark teal fork
>Emily: ask Ahn and Miho about their second forms
Okay, I'm unseconding asking Miho and Ahn about forms. We know from a Q&A that Ahn won't show us her second form if she stays our friend, so badgering her about it probably won't end well. I also think that Miho's shadow thing she did when her jacket was closed might count as a second form. As for attitude changes, I believe mephita was an exception. Vileeye, The Creep and Whyss did not change behavior after transforming. These forms are not a bad thing to know about but asking the monsters themselves could make them distrust us.

And Lethos wears a hair fork, but even if she does have some giant trident weapon it would not matter since Lethos could easily murder every character we know the stats of with a toothpick.
(05-27-2017, 10:32 AM)Fellow Wrote: »Okay, I'm unseconding asking Miho and Ahn about forms. We know from a Q&A that Ahn won't show us her second form if she stays our friend, so badgering her about it probably won't end well. I also think that Miho's shadow thing she did when her jacket was closed might count as a second form. As for attitude changes, I believe mephita was an exception. Vileeye, The Creep and Whyss did not change behavior after transforming. These forms are not a bad thing to know about but asking the monsters themselves could make them distrust us.

fair enough.

(05-27-2017, 10:32 AM)Fellow Wrote: »And Lethos wears a hair fork, but even if she does have some giant trident weapon it would not matter since Lethos could easily murder every character we know the stats of with a toothpick.

but it doesnt make sense to have an endgame boss drop a piece of junk. if the item isnt junk, which I will assume, then it could be a valuable asset down the line. I know lethos wont just hand it over, especially now, but once we befriend her we may be able to barter for it to craft some sort of ultimate item.
(05-27-2017, 11:17 AM)Xoleuph Wrote: »but it doesnt make sense to have an endgame boss drop a piece of junk. if the item isnt junk, which I will assume, then it could be a valuable asset down the line. I know lethos wont just hand it over, especially now, but once we befriend her we may be able to barter for it to craft some sort of ultimate item.
Even if it's a hair fork not neccecairily a piece of junk, since as an item of Lethos' it would probably result in good combined items.

Isn't it a bit weird to try barter for the hairpin of someone you've just met?
(05-27-2017, 11:28 AM)Fellow Wrote: »Even if it's a hair fork not neccecairily a piece of junk, since as an item of Lethos' it would probably result in good combined items.
so having our advisor look at it could be very informative.

(05-27-2017, 11:28 AM)Fellow Wrote: »Isn't it a bit weird to try barter for the hairpin of someone you've just met?
I said nothing suggesting we do that now. in fact, I strongly advise against it. now is just a good opportunity to learn about the item, nothing more.
Let's not ask Lethos about her item. Her Loyalty stat is low because she doesn't trust us much. We don't need to start asking her personal questions about her combat capabilities or items, because that could easily be seen as though we were trying to plan our way around her strengths to take her down or neutralize her. She is smart, smarter than our Guardians. We need to play up the benefits of trusting us and working with us as we try to angle her towards friendship. And not in an obvious 'we are planning something' kind of vibe.
(05-27-2017, 09:53 PM)Kayriel Wrote: »Let's not ask Lethos about her item. Her Loyalty stat is low because she doesn't trust us much. We don't need to start asking her personal questions about her combat capabilities or items, because that could easily be seen as though we were trying to plan our way around her strengths to take her down or neutralize her. She is smart, smarter than our Guardians. We need to play up the benefits of trusting us and working with us as we try to angle her towards friendship. And not in an obvious 'we are planning something' kind of vibe.

first off, to make things simpler I will just assume the fork refers to the hair fork (do these things have a special name?) and not some secondary item.

why would it be personal to ask about an article of clothing? I would consider asking about being on the same level as saying "nice watch, mind if I have a look?".
besides, powerful item or not, she really can wipe the floor with all of us. at the same time. including the monsters.
I was also considering if you could use it in an outfit. any clothes we do not draw will not be lethos-y like a couple of pictures people already sent. but if we combine a premade set of clothes with the fork, it could instantly lethosify (lethosinate?) the clothes to a fitting appearance.
https://mspfanventures.com/?s=3039&p=1044 Ruu girl form stats
https://mspfanventures.com/?s=3039&p=2230 Ruu wyvern form stats
https://mspfanventures.com/?s=3039&p=4003 Lethos giant, durable form, using most of psychic ability to hold self up stats
I am curious why her stats did not redistribute when she was healed.

Absolutely best to be honest and genuine with the genius mind reader. Both with her and with anyone she may care about. I also vote >2 for the previous update's options, and I second the portal gun idea. If it becomes necessary to say why we are reluctant to grant access to the fort network, explaining what we know of the UE is on the table as far as I am concerned.
(05-29-2017, 02:34 AM)ForestGardener Wrote: »https://mspfanventures.com/?s=3039&p=1044 Ruu girl form stats
https://mspfanventures.com/?s=3039&p=4003 Lethos giant, durable form, using most of psychic ability to hold self up stats
ruu changed into another form. lethos was permanently humanified.
that seems to be the main reason.

(05-29-2017, 02:34 AM)ForestGardener Wrote: »Absolutely best to be honest and genuine with the genius mind reader. Both with her and with anyone she may care about. I also vote >2 for the previous update's options, and I second the portal gun idea. If it becomes necessary to say why we are reluctant to grant access to the fort network, explaining what we know of the UE is on the table as far as I am concerned.
yes, explaining our motivation could be very helpful.
(05-29-2017, 02:34 AM)ForestGardener Wrote: »https://mspfanventures.com/?s=3039&p=1044 Ruu girl form stats

Ooh nice catch, I never noticed ruu had two sets of stats.
I think Ruu's stats changed because she changed between forms(mephita, vileye and the creep also had different stats between forms), whereas Lethos is stil technically in her one and only form.
Derrick: Give Garry the look. hopefully he can suggest some way to be polite and bring them along yet not allow a bunch of potential angerable monsters into forts/houses

[Image: pUO8hKD.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: JCk52RZ.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: XOcsSOb.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Lexii: chum up to lethos, ask her what she's looking to be wearing for now, maybe there's something you can spare in your wardrobe so the reapers or Lucia can run ahead and have it ready for her.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Wow, good job Garry. This greatly reduces the risks of monsters hanging out in the house. We should still make Monster House for monster frat parties a variety of reasons though.

I'd also like to take this moment to appreciate how small Lucia is. She's just. So. Teeny. Especially compared to Bambino. She's even wearing heels right now too.

>Lexii: You should update your new shipping chart with the information that Derrick and Garry are able to know what the other is thinking with subtle glances. It could be good material for your writings.

I still want to see the shipping chart.
Those first two panels give me life holy shit.

> I agree with shipping chart stuff.
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
(06-05-2017, 05:07 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »Wow, good job Garry. This greatly reduces the risks of monsters hanging out in the house. We should still make Monster House for monster frat parties a variety of reasons though.

I'd also like to take this moment to appreciate how small Lucia is. She's just. So. Teeny. Especially compared to Bambino. She's even wearing heels right now too.

>Lexii: You should update your new shipping chart with the information that Derrick and Garry are able to know what the other is thinking with subtle glances. It could be good material for your writings.

I still want to see the shipping chart.

Seconding
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
okay but i just wanna point out
SpoilerShow
HAHHAHAHAHA
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Lexii: You should update your new shipping chart with the information that Derrick and Garry are able to know what the other is thinking with subtle glances. It could be good material for your writings

[Image: UFQHvV8.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ddg7qUn.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ESBrCi6.gif]

Show ChatlogShow
>Lexii: Notice the self-dislike in your box. Vow to change that clover into a diamond and be a better friend to yourself.

Also, i LOVE that "Loading" logo gif! :D
(06-08-2017, 08:05 PM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »Lexii: Geez, Garry... You could just ask!

Says the girl with the real time self-updating shipping chart.
>Lexii: analize alice's feelings for lucia and vice versa, why do they hate eachother?, analyze alice's feelings for lucas, what's going on there? put a "creepy" note on alice's feelings for derrick.
> What the hell is up with Alice's column?
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
>Lexii: Look at Alice's friendship with you and her negative relationship with Lucia.
I figure we should look into Alice because of her near inevitable fallout on friday.
> Lexii: Check Derrick's diamond with himself.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Lexii: analyse Alice's feelings for Lucia and vice versa, why do they hate each other?, analyse Alice's feelings for Lucas, what's going on there? put a "creepy" note on Alice's feelings for Derrick

[Image: ataeeOf.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: HKWi8LY.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 332UYnS.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ed8v68I.png]

You place a sticky note onto the Alice/Derrick block!

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: CSadAL8.png]

You suddenly notice everyone is gone.

Show ChatlogShow
[Image: UySeGw1.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ivCKE0A.png]

Show ChatlogShow
> clothes clothes clothes clothes clothes