where is 70s hip-hop wynter. I want a rainbow afro and sequin suits
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
www.twitch.tv/tamtam18_2

I'm living streaming rn. come and join the LS gang and hang ^.^

The live stream is over
SpoilerShow
(04-17-2016, 09:37 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »where is 70s hip-hop wynter. I want a rainbow afro and sequin suits

well, you know the phrase, when you want something well done.... Schadenfruit
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
i can't draw for crap.
(04-17-2016, 09:37 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »where is 70s hip-hop wynter. I want a rainbow afro and sequin suits

You asked for it:
SpoilerShow
(04-18-2016, 03:08 AM)PurpleLurker Wrote: »

You asked for it:
SpoilerShow

LETS GROOVE TONIGHT!!!
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Ira: check Zendo's disposition and discuss with Lucia

[Image: uP1HSuK.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: r6SoZWF.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: dkWAc57.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 2uvpJr0.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: QB6VxRh.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 2gn79ke.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Ar6g0wH.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: nSE1WYb.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: hAXCUQf.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Lucia: suggest informing Uilos that Zendo's here on parole so he doesn't cream the guy on sight

Speaking of Uilos we probably should see if he's okay with this. This place is his home after all. In ym opinion he should have as much say in what goes on here as Lexii, Garry, and Emily do.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(04-18-2016, 03:09 PM)Panur Wrote: »>Lucia: suggest informing Uilos that Zendo's here on parole so he doesn't cream the guy on sight

Seconding, this could avoid a misunderstanding.
Uilos is over on Garregan's island, so I don't think we can really ask his permission right now. I guess as long as we bring Zendo back with us there's not much risk of there being a conflict.

Speaking of people that might object to Zendo, we might want to avoid actually bringing Zendo into Lexii's house for right now until we can get a chance to either talk to Cujo, or have Lexii with us. Cujo might not take kindly to Zendo for obvious reasons.

==>
We should leave Zendo on Garreth's island. That way Garreth gets something to do next dream. And mr. doesn't get his hands dirty could use Zendo's thing to earn a couple of souls for skully.
oh right, Uilos is at the party, i'm not too sure what to do now, how about a friendly chat?.

if the party is still going on and Lucia's here she must have dropped out early or something.
Maybe we should try and converge the two parties? Have Emily and them make thier way to where Lexii and the others are. Then, more can be done with the group.
♫~Let's get down to business~♪
♪~To defeat..the huns Faint Glimmer~♫

>Emily: Ask Piper whether you would be able to somehow mend Zendo's body. He looks to be in constant pain.
(04-18-2016, 03:09 PM)Panur Wrote: »>Lucia: suggest informing Uilos that Zendo's here on parole so he doesn't cream the guy on sight

Seconding. This has the added benefit of establishing when we are.

(04-18-2016, 07:02 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Emily: Ask Piper whether you would be able to somehow mend Zendo's body. He looks to be in constant pain.

Yes, let's get further on his good side.

Zendo is a blank canvass. Everything we do in his presence will leave a mark on who he is. In what way do we want to affect/direct his development? This is a discussion we should have.
(04-18-2016, 08:23 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »Zendo is a blank canvass. Everything we do in his presence will leave a mark on who he is. In what way do we want to affect/direct his development? This is a discussion we should have.

That's a really good point. Maybe we should leave him in the care of the reaper kids or Uilos for when the kids wake up. Give the guy lots of love and hugs
(04-18-2016, 08:23 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »Zendo is a blank canvass. Everything we do in his presence will leave a mark on who he is. In what way do we want to affect/direct his development? This is a discussion we should have.

show him lexii's fanfiction Winky
I drew a semi Lewdcistuck Winky

You can thank Terra, he invented the term. I take credit for the crackship tho~<3

[Image: tumblr_inline_o5v6tqbmh41r3hf6p_500.png]

you can also check it out in my tumblr~

(04-19-2016, 05:02 AM)Panur Wrote: »I drew a semi Lewdcistuck Winky

You can thank Terra, he invented the term. I take credit for the crackship tho~<3

Yaaay, nice job finally getting that finished! Team Samename/Oxymoron is looking good.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I approve :D
(04-18-2016, 08:23 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »Yes, let's get further on his good side.
Zendo is a blank canvass. Everything we do in his presence will leave a mark on who he is. In what way do we want to affect/direct his development? This is a discussion we should have.

I'm going to have to agree that since Zendo seems to pretty much be a blank slate, we should discuss how to mold him. Personally, I think we should focus first on making friends and avoiding confrontation with monsters, and then teaching him to defend himself and others when we're sure he won't attack US. If we do this right, Zendo can become both a valuble ally and a good friend. Not to mention a shining example of Emily's capabilities.
~ Also known as TheAirborneTophat

https://40.media.tumblr.com/48395d7d4414...6p_500.png

Amazing job Pan!!! It's beautiful XDD
(04-19-2016, 07:45 AM)TheFoolOfThought Wrote: »I'm going to have to agree that since Zendo seems to pretty much be a blank slate, we should discuss how to mold him. Personally, I think we should focus first on making friends and avoiding confrontation with monsters, and then teaching him to defend himself and others when we're sure he won't attack US. If we do this right, Zendo can become both a valuble ally and a good friend. Not to mention a shining example of Emily's capabilities.

Welcome to the thread, new reader!!!2
Panur challenged me to draw these two in this position, an attempt was made.

SpoilerShow
I'm back! And with more stuff!
(04-19-2016, 04:02 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »Panur challenged me to draw these two in this position, an attempt was made.
SpoilerShow
Haha, good stuff! More art for the paring pile! At this rate, somebody should create real life Lexii-fanfiction, then submit it all in one command to the Unknown Entity!

I finally stopped procrastinating and created my Reaper Kids entries!
Here's Kira:
SpoilerShow
And here's Pechal:
SpoilerShow
And also, random other stuff that I had while between forums:
SpoilerShow
And just the soundtrack link!
Welcome to everybody who joined, and thumbs ups to all those artworks which, if I commented on individually, I would take a whole page with my post(which I'm kind of doing already)!

Also, seconding the healing Zendo stuff.