C.H.W.O.K.A, USUALLY THE REASON FOR A VERY NICE DAY

#141 - 4
#154 - 3
#62 - 2
#115 - 1
#133 - 1
#150 - 1
#151 - 1

With 24 Chwokas alive, it takes 12.5 to lynch or 6.5 to soft lynch.
RE: [DAY 1] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]
141 again. it isnt anyones fault im leaving. i just apparently dont like these kinds of games. if you were using your regular account id be fine with it, but it annoys me when i dont know who you are.
[Image: qdb.png]
so 171, 172 and 177 are all the same Chwoka, it seems.
on to Chwoka 164 for trying so damn hard to garner information.
Oh, I see. You are all afraid of the Gator. You all think that Chwoka should dance and sing for his amusement. Am I, #154, the only Chwoka with a spine!? SAY NO TO GATORS! DO NOT FEAR THE HARMLESS REPTILE OF THE SWAMPS, FOR HE HAS NO POWER HERE!

On a side note, green is the most inferior color. Just saying.
Frankly, I'm dancing for the gator. So I guess you're both right and wrong, Chwoka.
WHY DON'T YOU SHOVE A SHARP GREEN OBJECT UP ONE OF YOUR RECEPTACLES #179.

WhoaWhoa This post has been hit with a baseball! WhoaWhoa
Ooh la la, I say
feisty insult there, you goon
I fear your best one
but seriously
I still wish to lynch this post
they want to leave too
I DETECTED SOME SARCASM THERE WATCH YOURSELF.
Chwoka has decided that Chwoka does not want to leave after all. Chwoka has had a change of heart, mind, body, and soul. Please disregard all previous talk of Chwoka leaving.
WHY DON'T YOU MAKE ME DO THAT #181?? IF YOU LOVE GREEN POINTY THINGS SO MUCH WHY DON'T YOU MARRY THEM!?
So what's up everychwoka? Only half of us have even voted.
I blame chwoka. He should be more active.
To err is chwoka
to stay silent is scummy
I like scumhunting

to encourage posts
I shall posit a challenge
please post these topics

opinion on posts
that are made by one four one
or claim to be theirs

thoughts on the gator
the accidental protown
and last but not least

topic of haiku
for me to write as thank you
for moving the game

SpoilerShow
I'm not at all impressed with Chwoka #141's performance so far, and would definitely be voting for them now if I wasn't already.

As for the Gator, I think he seems extremely smart and cool and handsome, and I would definitely want to be him if I wasn't already.

Actually, here's a better idea. Let's try splitting our votes evenly between posts #141 and #172. If the two posts were made by the same Chwoka, then I would have zero problem with lynching somebody who immediately freaks out and threatens to leave the game after receiving four whole votes on early D1. And on the small off-chance that they don't immediately die after receiving 13 collective votes, then the only reasonable explanation I can see would be that #172 is scum trying to frame an absent #141.

(Looking back at their posts though, I don't actually think that second scenario is very likely at all. But hey, we might as well abuse the system for all it's worth, right?)

Unvote #141
Lynch #172
Orrrrr.... Or, you could lynch that scumbag that hates the crocodile, and give this other guy a break.
thanks one nine zero
you're now my newest hero
burning like nero

one nine one aint swell
distracting cuz his mate fell
rhyming is a hell
can the mod set a deadline please this will mever emd
I think I'll be voting: 141 because you can't spell 141 without one forty one
(10-03-2014, 01:25 PM)Chwoka Wrote: »I think I'll be voting: 141 because you can't spell 141 without one forty one

That is the wurst. This Chwoka is all sausage.
Vote: 194
stop clowning around
it will never be funny
this format kills jokes
never knowing who
means the punchline can't be done
and then joke falls flat
one forty one here

I can't believe you guys. You're just kind of placidly letting this lynch on me go through. Like I think that it isn't just my pet peeve against anonymity, but just that you all are terrible players. I'm not getting replaced out anytime soon, so here goes.

I am the doctor. Why do you think I got so pissed that people were JUMPING ALL OVER ME for one tiny little bandwagon-y vote during a "silly" game? And now it's just gotten worse.

Town is throwing this game away and it's painful to watch. It's gotten to the point where I have to claim doctor D1.

Now lynch everybody on my wagon please. Particularly Mr. Haiku. vote: 170

If we're playing this the serious way, then this guy basically started this whole speedwagon against me by saying that I'm "detracting from scumhunting" when there was LITERALLY ZERO SCUMHUNTING HAPPENING. And you guys let this slide? Scum is winning hard, at this point.

(and yes, i'm retracting my replacing out. nothing's happened at all to make it happen so i'm staying in to defend myself rather than be lynched while still waiting to be replaced out. thats another thing. lynching someone who wants to replace out? really? REALLY?! i'm convinced anonymity brings out the worst in everybody.)

also i feel like i should claim my true identity as well because i dont want you to take my tirade from an anonymous person. but idk if thats a good idea.
I, 'mister haiku'
claim why dee one two kay now
dropping the haikus

Bottom line (and I just said so in my quicktopic), I have the opposite outlook on this game you have, or atleast appeared to have based on this post
(09-29-2014, 01:11 PM)Chwoka Wrote: »(141 speaking)

It's like I said. Why are you calling me "scum" when it's clear nobody actually cares about who's scum or not? This isn't even a game of mafia, really. It's just a bunch of Chwokas running around and being silly.

I got invested in this game. Really invested. I found it a super interesting idea and really wanted to see what was going to happen. Seeing nothing happening was really disheartening, and you did the first visible scummy thing, so I jumped on it. Then you made the above post. Looking at it again, I now get the feeling you had the same feeling towards this game I did, but at the time it felt like you were saying nobody cared about the game and I shouldn't be taking it seriously. The two reactions to this possible: 'You're right, they're taking this game too seriously let's run around like idiots for another couple days while the mafia has infinite sockpuppets' or 'no, youre wrong, and not debating this fact results in all actual hunters being made fun of and stopping all coördination'. If you think I'm exaggerating look at 175 'taking this game seriously ruins the game', 191 'someone who did something scummy is a less viable target then someone making fun of a silly mechanic' and especially 178 'vote someone for actively participating in a helpful way'.

Other things incriminating you in my eyes: 185 and the aforementioned 191. 185 being at best an unfunny and distracting joke and at worst a really awful attempt at sowing confusion by impersonation and 191 feeling like a distraction made by scum.

In fact, unvote 141 voto 191. I don't currently believe you scum. I do believe 191 is scum, trying to frame you by doing exactly what scum does for it's teammates. I just can't see town making that post in any circumstance (except true noncaring but I've shown my willingness to kill those).

In fact gatoreat 191 as well.

Speaking of the gator, mod mentioned making him 'accidentally protown'. Gator got summoned. Bottom line, the summoner is unlikely to be town (probably third party, scum wouldn't use such a mechanic). 150, can you give is a second vote every day or do anything else protown? If so, say asap, cuz no vig is gonna let you live.

Also I would've preferred to be called chaikua but the point is moot.
italics needed
And I forgot about it
gator one nine one
THE GAME IS PAUSED.
[Image: 38xUce5.png]
Please do not post.