Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)
RE: Oh God Why: A Clusterfuck, By Paranoia - DAY ONE: MAFTRIMONIAL MAYHEM (30/30)
EBWOP: Wow, there's an addition page that I completely missed. Okay.

Wheat: What is the stance on non-alcoholic drinks, like my aforementioned Shirley Temple. Does that wrongly revert to a shot? If so, would placing the "fill 'er up" outside of bold (maybe by underline emphasis) count as more than one error and not be counted? Because I have two standards to uphold: Teetotalism and Having a "Good Time".
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
RE: Oh God Why: A Clusterfuck, By Paranoia - DAY ONE: MAFTRIMONIAL MAYHEM (30/30)
Uhh may I point out that Wheat is not on the playerlist?
why would the bartender be a player
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
(04-05-2013, 01:22 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »Uhh may I point out that Wheat is not on the playerlist?
That's why:
  1. He's a traitor, not a mafia member
  2. Despite naming that, I didn't vote for him
  3. He's too busy getting us drunk to care about finding scum; they need booze too.
Kieros uh...

what are you on about?

Also Bartender fill 'er up (Martini). You win.
That... looks really scummy.

As if you're presenting a strawman argument/scarecrow.

Wheat doesn't exist in the game. He most likely serves as flavor and there is probably a function meant for all of us to enjoy. To present him as a traitor who is with scum is in your favor because it makes you look like town. [i]But that's the thing with strawman arguments.[/b] They don't really contribute anything. Drinking any of the beverages doesn't actually hinder us or the way we post. THIS IS A GAME KIEROS SNAP OUT OF IT Melonspa

I don't like Strawman arguments.

UNVOTE.

Vote: Kieros
I'm even going to quit my hell-bound bartender antics (sorry Murdini sempai~) and

Drink: My cup of full of All the Drinks

to show you there is nothing wrong.

Bartender: Fill'er up (White Russian)
I'm so sorry for this third EBWOP:

I just checked my QT.

Fuck

ICGC: SPITS OUT HIS CUP FULL OF ALL THE DRINKS AND CANCELS HIS WHITE RUSSIAN
What, is drinking in excess bad? Like, you know, in REAL LIFE? Amazing how that works.

Also, him being scum is a joke. Like much of what has happened in this game so far.
Well that comment looked semi-serious to me!

And now i saw the qt goddamn it.

Unvote

Uuughghghh
Bartender: fill 'er up: Shot (Whiskey)

I do so love exploring random poorly defined game mechanics.
Whoo boy. Boogeyman I bet you're filled with regret.

Well, me too but that was that lousy martini. So much regret.

Bartender: fill 'er up: (Beer)

That should do things for now, but get ready to keep 'em coming.
(04-05-2013, 05:56 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »Whoo boy. Boogeyman I bet you're filled with regret.

Pretty much. I'm ready to make things worse. This was the exact start of a terrible night IRL for me, so let's see how it goes this time.

Bartender: fill 'er up: (Whiskey)
Bartender: fill 'er up: (Tequila)
Bartender: fill 'er up: (Rum)
I have absolutely no idea how to drink.

Bartender: fill 'er up: (EverClear)
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
I weep at the fact that Tea isn't playing this game.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Bartender: fill 'er up: wine

gimme all dat shit

truthfully tho the pickles should go to rins. because rin actually has a magical pickle jar. therefore rin thing.
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
I'm going to let you fine folk fight over the pickles, I'm telling you nothing good's going to come outta that jar.

That was one hell of a drink though though.

Bartender: fill 'er up: (Strawbertini)
I'm just going to Vote: Kieros because that's the first actual lynch that I can get behind.

Also, I may as well start the drinking.

Bartender: Fill 'er up: (Long Island Iced Tea)
Bartender: Fill 'er up: (White Russian)
Bartender: Fill 'er up: (Espresso Shot)
Wait shots count as one drink, and high alcohol contents count as one drink.

Bartender: Fill 'er up:(Water)
Bartender: Fill 'er up:(Milk)
Bartender: Fill 'er up:(Tea)
Bartender: Fill 'er up:(Mineral Water)
Bartender: Fill 'er up:(Orange Juice)
Bartender: Fill 'er up:(Apple Juice)
Bartender: Fill 'er up:(An empty cup to hold all this imminent urine)
Wait.

I've made a terrible mistake.

I cancel ALL OF THESE ORDERS.

ALL OF THEM.
[Image: 3xPms.gif]
[Image: ive-made-a-huge-mistake-gob-arrested-development.gif]
omg are you trying to be me that is so cute
but it will not save you from

a) vomiting in a toilet
b) passing out in a toilet
c) being drowned in a toilet
I'll just ease into this with a Bartender: Fill 'er up:(baileys and milk)
Bartender: Fill 'er up: (Whiskey)

and then i'll probably die of alcohol poisoning or something