Valleystuck

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valleystuck
RE: Valleystuck
It's a shame Rasa is not here to destroy him with lightning
I guess you'll have to just stab him or something
Arthur misinterpreted the legend. It's the hottest BABY in history. Like, it will literally boil the sea around it once it's born. Flames underwater. Pretty intense stuff.
~◕ w◕~
FENI

[Image: kPYaDdd.png]

Arthur: "The only thing in my way now is your child..."

A rapier appears in his hand.

[Image: 5fUHDBQ.png]

Ilun: "NO!"

Feni: "Ilun!!"

[Image: d1qD0rx.png]

Arthur: "There's you, too."

Ilun: "Feni... I- I will protect you!!"

[Image: NxR7ya3.png]

Ilun: "Eek!"

Ilun's been frozen!!

Feni: "Ilun!!"

I... have to do something!

(02-17-2014, 09:13 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »It's a shame Rasa is not here to destroy him with lightning
I guess you'll have to just stab him or something

[Image: IvUcFmo.png]

Arthur: "Know your place."

[Image: 78BSyI0.png]

Arthur: "If you don't submit, then I will kill everyone."

Feni: "No..."

[Image: LskEo0k.png]

The environment suddenly changes. It's unlike anything I've ever experienced before. It's... horrible...

(02-18-2014, 02:43 AM)Whimbrel Wrote: »Flames underwater. Pretty intense stuff.

[Image: L7MgDfh.png]

Arthur: "This is called air, you stupid fuck. This is what the world is like where I come from."

I can't even speak...

Arthur: "Look, I'm a nice guy. I'm giving you one more chance to save everyone. All you have to do is be mine."

[Image: gyWTWIe.png]

Arthur: "Shit! I've got to go. If you're not still here when I get back, I'll take that as a no."

[Image: JdaJkIx.png]

He vanishes. Jo is gone. The water is gone and I can't swim. There's hot, horrible things and Ilun is frozen.

I can hear Liri's voice faintly... "Feni! Ilun! I heard screaming and there's some sort of barrier on the door!"

I can't breathe....

------------------

CIPI

[Image: XGsbgfD.png]

Am I... dead?

My brother is going to blame himself... there was nothing he could do. Not even the best doctors would be able to save me.

Maybe if I had... cared more.

[Image: WaXtlh6.png]

Arthur: "You idiot, you're not dead. If you were, you'd be yet another one of my zombie minions."

Bahira: "You're merely having a vision, like Rasa had before she got her lightning powers."

Cipi: "Who are you?"

Bahira: "I'm the goddess of darkness, Bahira."

Arthur: "Yeah and I'm Arthur. Why am I here again? How come I'm obligated to give elemental powers to my enemies?"

Bahira: "I don't know, but I'm happy these rules are in place!"

Arthur: "Ugh fine. Okay, what am I supposed to give her? Chaos? Wind?"

[Image: CYCXXJ5.png]

He glances threateningly at Bahira. "Fire?"

Bahira looks really mad, "You..."

[Image: Zk1Rimb.png]

Arthur: "I was kinda in the middle of something so let's make this quick. Here, emo mermaid, here's the element of death."

Bahira: "No. Cipi, take the element of darkness."

Cipi: "Okay, which one is it? Darkness or Death? Feni's dad seemed a little confused about it when he was talking about the elements earlier."

Arthur: "It's death."

Bahira: "It's actually your choice Cipi. Your element will be whatever you want it to be... as long it's one of these two."

[Image: zt81Cbl.png]

Cipi: "Well, I like you better, Bahira. I choose darkness!"

Bahira: "Excellent choice, Cipi."

[Image: IbplgW6.png]

Arthur: "I'm gonna give you death anyway."

Bahira: "No!"

[Image: EhTpRw9.png]

Auggh! It hurts.. more than it ever has before... The darkness...

[Image: eSD7A5F.png]

Or is this death?

=>
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
You got....both! Both elements, combined into a horrible amalgam. Darkness and death. Deathness. Darkth. Two of the great [fears of the unknown].
~◕ w◕~
------------------------------------

RASA

[Image: VCLIBsz.png]

Torido: "What's happening? She was stable!! S-Something's blocking my medicine from working!!"

Rasa: "CIPI! NO!"

[Image: 3LSqquh.png]

Torido: "She's... dead... my sister..."

Sacunowiyu: "No..."

[Image: QZIjJSs.png]

I can't believe it... Cipi fought so hard against her sicknesses all her life... Thanks to her brother she was getting better... and suddenly...

Sacunowiyu: "She's turning into a zombie... the six heroes... is ruined..."

[Image: 6BuZuUu.png]

Zombie Cipi bolts upright, snarling. We agreed that if this were to happen....

Rasa: "Rido... look away..."

[Image: kmC1lac.png]

Goodbye, Cipi...

[Image: yuK9ZbE.png]

---------------------

LIRI

[Image: OKgwZP2.png]

I have to find a way to get into that room!

*CRASH *

Something happened on the roof!

[Image: DPtzsoi.png]

A hole through the ceiling? Feni is down there!!

Where's Ilun and Jobaza?

[Image: VvEILKD.png]

Liri: "Feni! Please! Wake up!!"

Feni opens her eyes... "Liri... where's Ilun..?"

Liri: "I don't know! She followed you into the house, I haven't seen her since! Where's Jobaza?"

Feni: "Jo..."

[Image: JLYhiaq.png]

Arthur: "You're still here! Good. Feni, what's your answer?"

Feni: "...never..."

Arthur: "I see. Okay, but no matter where you hiding, I will claim you in the end, after I let you watch me kill everyone. Starting with your friend here..."

Liri: "What? Why?"

[Image: 3qBGdDX.png]

Arthur: "I do this out of love for Feni!"

Liri: "You don't know what love is! You're a being full of hatred!"

Arthur: "You wouldn't know anything about love. What, you turned 17 yesterday? I am millions of years old, and on top of that, I control the aspect of love itself! Together with the aspect of fate, I know that me and Feni are destined to be together!"

Liri: "The only thing you can do with love is destroy it! I heard you made Jo and Feni break up, and I've never seen two people more in love in my life!"

[Image: zLxZ4Jo.png]

Ack! My shield-!

Arthur: "I suppose you're right about me only being able to destroy love. If I could do more with it, then Feni would already love me..."

Liri: "You don't deserve the aspect of love... so I'm going to take it from you!"

[Image: WW1S71b.png]

Arthur: "Fool! That's not how the element thing works! You don't take it from me, I give it to you!"

Liri: "Too bad! I'm going to take ALL of your love powers, and there's nothing you can do about it!"

I don't know why, but, I just have a feeling that this is going to work!

Arthur: "What!!? How?"

[Image: yysXgC2.png]

My sword, shield and armor- restored and imbued with the element of love!

To be honest, I'm not sure how I managed that!

>_
NOW STRIKE
~◕ w◕~
LIRI

(05-18-2014, 11:54 PM)Whimbrel Wrote: »NOW STRIKE

[Image: ApAk3Vc.png]

Ack! I still lost!?

Feni: "Liri!!!"

Arthur: "You're literally just as weak as you were before. Did you really think that the power of love could defeat me? Not even all the gods could best me in art of swordplay."

[Image: E0nxQrE.png]

A mysterious voice is heard from everywhere at once..

???: "It seems you've lost the aspect of love."

[Image: sAt8aAq.gif]

Arthur: "Curag..."

[Image: DiPZ2xF.png]

Curag: "You can no longer threaten my marriage! Now you can't force me to submit to your orders."

Arthur: "I'll cut you down again, fool. I did it once and I can do it again."

Curag: "I'd say you're welcome to come and try, but there's no way I'm going to let you step in my ocean again."

Arthur: "I'm already in the ocean! How do you plan to keep me out when I'm already here?"

Curag: "Well, maybe if you hadn't stolen so many powers, these girls wouldn't need you to do the element thing with them all the time!"

[Image: yYgzLzz.png]

Arthur: "SHIT!"

Arthur vanishes

[Image: OcLNHVg.png]

Curag: "Hello girls. I'm the god of water. Don't worry, Arthur can't hurt you anymore, as long as you stay underwater!"

Liri: "Underwater? What does that mean?"

Curag: "It's like the word 'underground'. What I'm saying is that the ocean doesn't go up forever. There's an altitude at which the ocean ends and the air begins."

What?!??!! That... goes against literally every religion in every mermaid culture!!! Could it.. really be true??

Feni: "Air? I've felt that. It's horrible. And now Arthur is up there, trapped? Where's Ilun?"

Curag: "A god must meet you to give you girls your elemental powers. The god of lightning appeared to Rasa to grant her lightning powers, and the god of darkness appeared to Cipi similarly for her element. Arthur is not technically a god, but he has the same godly powers, so he has these duties as well, but must appear physically in person. Now that you, Liri, have gotten the power of love from him, he has been summoned to give other powers to Ilun."

[Image: HBvsAtM.png]

Feni: "WHERE'S ILUN?"

Curag: "...she's far above us, above the water. She was frozen, and when the ceiling broke, the water flowed in and she floated out."

Feni: "What's going to happen to her????"

Curag: "I don't know. While I have the power to keep Arthur out of the water, I don't have the power to get him out. I'm sorry but, Ilun had to be sacrificed to remove Arthur and save my domain from him. It will do no good to worry about her now."

No! Poor Ilun!

Curag: "Please just... focus on getting rid of all these zombies. Without Arthur controlling them, they are not going to simply loiter around the streets anymore. Now ALL of them are dangerous."

Feni: "No! I can't just give up on Ilun!"

Curag: "I don't think there's a way to save her. I'm sorry. You have to fight the zombies."

>_
that guy is cool I wish I had an animated tail
I guess you should swim up and rescue your friend fight the zombies and tearfully remember your friend
ILUN

This next part of the story is a bit unpleasant...
tw: abuse, blood, gore, body horror

SpoilerShow

The next part is no worse than the rest of the story, and manages to recap anything important you would have missed if you skipped the part above.

SpoilerShow

Well, what should I do then?

>_
Wait until your blood attracts sharks and then coerce them into giving you a hand
smack him against the surface of the waves. up and down, over and over.
~◕ w◕~
Find a buoy and swim under it repeatedly, bashing Arthur's head into it from a safe distance B]
ILUN

[Image: cH0MXSN.png]

If I'm going to figure out how to defeat Arthur, I'll have to learn as much as I can about him and discover his weaknesses...

Ilun: "Arthur, how did you become so powerful? Tell me and I will come out of the water."

Arthur: "Yeah, after I spill my secrets and reveal my weaknesses, you'll just come out of the water... so you can defeat me? Either way, I don't have any weaknesses."

(05-23-2014, 04:54 PM)Whimbrel Wrote: »smack him against the surface of the waves. up and down, over and over.

[Image: zTsxg4D.png]

Ilun: "Well... if you don't have any weaknesses, why can't you just come down into the water and kill me?"

Arthur: "Hey! Hey stop that movement!"

Ilun: "Only if you tell me everything!"

(05-22-2014, 05:42 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »Wait until your blood attracts sharks and then coerce them into giving you a hand

Sharks? Sharks can't survive up here any better than mermaids can!

[Image: 4kkWwZU.png]

Shark 1: "Hey! Stop that, you look ridiculous!"

Ilun: "Sh..sharks? Zombie sharks!"

Shark 2: "Yes, we're zombies!"

Shark 1: "We're here to tell you everything you need to know, Ilun! Don't worry, Arthur can't hear our conversation!"

[Image: 3usraYj.png]

Shark 2: "400 million years ago, there were 14 gods and goddesses, each with 2 aspects each, and they each ruled over part of the planet Earth. The goddess of life blessed Arthur with immortality, a mistake that would cost her her life, as it allowed Arthur to kill all of the gods, practically unstoppable."

Shark 1: "Every time Arthur killed a god, he took one aspect from them. Now all the gods were dead and Arthur had half of all of their powers. After a few years of annihilating every last trace of human civilization from Pangaea, he went into a long slumber awaiting the perfect girl."

[Image: WPI1k4X.png]

Shark 2: "Earth has changed a lot in those 400 million years! After we zombies exterminated life on the surface, life flourished and adapted, surviving at the bottom of the ocean! Even the gods came back as mermaids!"

Shark 1:" Arthur appeared again and used his death powers to assume control over all of the zombies, and he's in our way, holding us back to pursue his ridiculous love quest."

Shark 2: "Fortunately, the gods are united against Arthur this time! With the other gods' help, the god of water has enough power to put up a barrier on the surface of the water, preventing any outside influence from Arthur."

[Image: t7BW3Xi.png]

Shark 1: "However, the god of water, Curag, is married, so Arthur threatened to break them up with his love powers. Fortunately, that's not going to work anymore, because we secretly taught your friend Liri how to take the love powers away from Arthur!"

Shark 2: "We zombies know many secrets. We just taught you how to take the life powers away from Arthur!"

Ilun: "Really? I didn't notice?"

Shark 1: "Neither did Liri! So this is good because now Arthur doesn't have the asepct of love, so Curag closed the barrier, freeing the zombies already underwater from Arthur's control! As for the elemental leash that forced Arthur to go back to the surface in the first place, you can break that right now with the trick we just taught you!"

Ilun: "Great! I'll just take the rest of my life powers!"

Shark 2: "More than just that- you should take ALL of arthur's life powers, not just the puny elemental magic that your swords will use."

[Image: faxzVcq.png]

Arthur: "What? No not again! Another aspect of power, lost!"

Shark 1: "Perfect! Now that Arthur is no longer invulnerable, you should go up there and kill him!"

Ilun: "No.. I'm going back down into the water to make sure my friends are safe!"

Shark 2: "They aren't. Liri is infected- how do you think we taught her that secret? The virus is in her brain."

Ilun: "No! Well, then I'll go down and cure her!"

Shark 1: "You'll be too late. But we promise, if you go up and kill Arthur, we'll leave you and your friends alone. Even if he is above the barrier, he might still be a threat to both of us."

Ilun: "Well... alright.!! I'll do my best! But after that... I'm going to stop you zombies!"

[Image: kX0uiB2.png]

I'm... unstoppable!

(05-25-2014, 06:13 AM)Everanix Wrote: »Find a buoy and swim under it repeatedly, bashing Arthur's head into it from a safe distance B]

[Image: fZ0s2D0.png]

I start giving Arthur a beating against a nearby buoy...

[Image: qldFXYB.png]

W- where did he go?

[Image: mh7J7xX.png]

EEEK!!!

[Image: KFi9SIz.png]

I'm- i'm sinking... i've failed...

[Image: OdpFZ8v.png]

I can't swim... the water invades my lungs like it never has before... it's making me choke.!! I can't breathe! What.... why..?

[Image: VodWWB4.png]

???: "Oh my god! You're moving!"

Ilun: *cough cough cough*

???: "You're awake! Thank god!"

[Image: Uu7Ae45.png]

Ilun: "Where am I?"

???: "You're at the hospital, Ilun... you were drowning, and after you were saved, you fell into a coma..."

Ilun: "... so, it was all just a dream..."

----------------------------------------------------------------

SpoilerShow
NOPE it was not a dream stop that
UNFORTUNATELY NO
ARTHUR IS STILL HERE
~◕ w◕~
(05-28-2014, 12:24 AM)Everanix Wrote: »NOPE it was not a dream stop that

Ilun has a blog! She's a bit new to being a human- she remembers more about her mermaid dream than being a human, so she does silly things, like use her last name as a username... like I (the author) do!

Her password:

[Image: iUfrCPX.png]

6 words, with spaces.

100,000,000-BINARY
(05-28-2014, 12:25 AM)Whimbrel Wrote: »UNFORTUNATELY NO
ARTHUR IS STILL HERE

[Image: Fq0G6MM.png]

where

--------------------------------------

RASA

[Image: 6uWHHWc.png]

I... can't believe there's only three of us left...

Liri and Feni were already upset about Jobaza and Ilun. When I told them about Cipi they started crying again...

But if we don't do something about the zombies, which are suddenly extremely aggressive, there will be more deaths... At least we don't have to worry about Arthur!

[Image: k5Er580.png]

My dad went off to protect the other townspeople from the zombies... whoever is left... I convinced him to put on some armor first, thankfully. He knows how dangerous a single touch can be, but he still insists on showing off as much of his body as he can. He's so stubborn.

A single touch... all of us are probably infected by now, and we all know that... Fortunately, as long as we don't actually die, we won't turn into zombies. But we need to go to Liri's dad's lab to find the cure as soon as possible!

FENI

[Image: BoGxvZ2.png]

I warned the others that some zombies can still look perfectly healthy, like my mom did.

She was acting completely abnormal when she met us earlier. Later, while everyone else went to Ilun's basement, I went to my house and found Mom and Dad arguing. Dad was having second thoughts about his initial enthusiasm for a fellow wizard... and Mom kept defending Arthur, who was hiding right under the kitchen table, controlling her!

[Image: i0Qjy5w.png]

My mom and Arthur attacked me... I had to kill my mother, but, she was already dead, and had been...probably since the sleepover with Ilun....

Arthur chased me and I fled to Ilun's basement so my friends could help me.

I had to get over killing Mom really quick... but I don't know what happened to Dad... if he was okay he'd have shown up again by now.

[Image: n2toyjl.png]

Mom, Dad, Jo, Ilun, Cipi... they're all gone... What am I going to do without them?? I... I have a baby on the way, and there are zombies... should I even be fighting while I'm pregnant?

I'm not sure if I should keep the baby now... Torido told me that he could perform an abortion, but it would probably make the situation worse. He said it was best if he didn't explain why, and I trust his judgment.

Torido is going to be traveling with us, to keep an eye on my condition. As a doctor, he also thinks he could help out in the lab to make a cure!

LIRI

[Image: D4Oo2nJ.png]

I can't believe my father created the zombies... I don't think he would do that!

It must have been an accident. An unintended result of his body modification research... Maybe Arthur forced him to create the zombies... why did Arthur and the zombies show up at the same time and how are they related? And... Arthur had legs. There aren't such things as mermaids with legs...

[Image: AwdgW60.png]

I don't know what's going on... I just wish that no one had to die...

But we need answers and the sooner we get to dad's lab, the sooner we can find out what happened and how to save everyone.... if that's even possible.

I turned my outfit back to normal a while ago. I can switch myself to and from magical girl style at anytime.

Is there anything we should take on our journey? I already got my dad's keys.

>_
Language: 74105892021072043090862957

Structure: 100,000,000-BINARY

Acronym: Taking eight steps backwards from the letter 3, I found the first word. I took another step and found the next two words. Then I started over at the letter 6. Two steps backwards from there and I found the fourth word. I took another step and found the last two words.

added that to the ARG... finding the password would be a bit hard, this might help?
Feni: Do NOT get an abortion, that would probably just lead to zombie baby and that would be the worst!!!!

Liri: What is there to take? Bring...rocks!!! or...a first aid kit!!! Or a BOMB