+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
>Toss the string up and climb straight upwards.
>Cats are wise past their years, follow cat friend to the right
>RIGHT

[Image: YdFLH4o.png]

Your TCPs move to the east, climbing up another spiral and moving north, until they hit another fork in the path. They take a short break for a moment on this strange flat platform, little curls of sandy material sprouting out of the corners.
There’s a breeze coming from the east. You can faintly hear a strange melodic whirring from the sky north of you.
Windy and Fennel discuss for a moment: that noise is curious, but the planet was to the east, wasn’t it?
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
wait wait wait

what does north even mean

it's not like they're on a planet
Follow the cat! East.
(10-11-2016, 02:12 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »wait wait wait

what does north even mean

it's not like they're on a planet

you can only move 4 directions on the map even tho the tower's technically got 3 dimensions
so going "up" could mean going higher up the tower, rather than going "up" on a 2-d plane

using cardinal directions in reference to the map is easier, so, shush >:y
North, then; there's something of immediate interest there
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
(10-11-2016, 03:01 AM)Wheat Wrote: »go dennis
>take the path forward path
You must be registered to view this content.
>Check out that sandy stuff
> Upwards and onwards!
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Windy agrees, right now we have a goal, we should stick to it! Put our minds to one thing and work towards it until it’s done! That’s what “focusing” is.

(Fennel has learned about FOCUS.)

Fennel understands, but it wants to check out what’s going on with the little structures on this platform. It snaps a smaller, thinner spiral off of the platform and puts it in its inventory, to study later.

>RIGHT

[Image: Dyj4uqd.png]

Your TCPs head to the east, and climb up two more spiralling towers, the breeze starting to get a little bit stronger the further up they go. The cats are confronted with another split path: to the north, more strange whistling, much closer than before; to the west, a warm scent and a slight deepening in sky color.
West!
no
(10-13-2016, 11:58 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »no

rth
we've come this far, might as well go all the way. north
Fine, let's find out what that whistling is.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
>NORTH

[Image: F65SAz2.png]

The cats head north, and come across what seems to be a dead-end. However, a strong wind blows past the ziggurat, whistling through the windows.
Fennel hesitates at first, but then the smallest cat walks straight through the doorway. With that, Windy, and then Fennel, follow it into the room.

[Image: BkA1925.png]

There’s not very much in this room, but what is here is interesting: a table with a blank square space slightly set into it, with a bunch of oddly-shaped tiles surrounding it, and a small pedestal with a hollow space. Inside this space is a brightly-colored box, but a bunch of iron bars prevent the cats from getting to the box.

Windy muses about this room. There’s exactly two points of interest, here: the box, and the table. Only one of these are accessible, so Windy and Fennel turn their attention to the table and examine the tiles.

SpoilerShow

Well, it doesn’t take a genius (or anything smarter than a TCP, really) to figure out that the pieces can fit together.
whoops in my excitement to be first to post I accidentally copy-pasted a piece over the starting piece

SpoilerShow

You get the picture tho
[Image: 8O0T359.png]
>CREATE: Assorted baked goods
SpoilerShow
Can we check what they've got in their inventories at some point, too? I forget what they bought with them...
Shake the box!
remind me to add a puzzle book and some board games to the bookshelf when we get back

>windy and fennel: LEVEL 1 CO-OP PUZZLE TECH: JIG SAW MASSACRE.