Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
seconding 1

>Emily: remember what the voodoo doll guardian said- Zendo is a new being with nothing behind him, as difficult as it sound, he can't be held accountable for his past actions. He's lost and alone in this dreadful place, and he needs help.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Definitely 1. Good to see Zendo again.

Also, Emily is now my favorite character, those abilities are awesome :3
Well that was fast! :o

Setting my vote on the >1 pile, setting the pile on fire, arranging a nice collection of river-rocks around the bonfire and settling down with a bag of marshmallows.

Anyone care to join me for this feelings-jam? ^^

I feel conflicted about what to do with Zendo (aside from letting him tag along for now). Maybe Emily's powers will kick-in somehow and purify him? ...who knows >.>

Also, with kalem being here, it means this level is actually a blackout-dream? ...or not? ...confused about how this works (<_<
I mean, if it's not, then did Kalem just spawn near where he died after a while?
I don't think Conjurations can have blackout dreams. Wiki made it seem like that was a dreamer thing.
> Emily: Zendo is docile. He will be of no harm, and may even aid you.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(04-15-2016, 11:58 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »I feel conflicted about what to do with Zendo (aside from letting him tag along for now). Maybe Emily's powers will kick-in somehow and purify him? ...who knows >.>

Also, with kalem being here, it means this level is actually a blackout-dream? ...or not? ...confused about how this works (<_<
I mean, if it's not, then did Kalem just spawn near where he died after a while?

Kalem is definitely within a blackout dream, he's been stuck there since he died, we gotta figure out how to get him to ground level.

I'd really like to see what Zendo looks like in his normal form, for the time being let's take advantage of his amnesia to befriend him.

Guys do you recall when Uilos became lunatic, killed his fellow dreamers, turned into a monster and some girl restored him to normality? that must've been Emily! since emily can time travel thanks to the dump, it's entirely plausible.

this is some stable time loop shit going on, if we somehow fail to get Emily to heal Uilos wouldn't that cause a time paradox?
(04-16-2016, 12:12 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »
(04-15-2016, 11:58 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »I feel conflicted about what to do with Zendo (aside from letting him tag along for now). Maybe Emily's powers will kick-in somehow and purify him? ...who knows >.>

Kalem is definitely within a blackout dream, he's been stuck there since he died, we gotta figure out how to get him to ground level.

I'd really like to see what Zendo looks like in his normal form, for the time being let's take advantage of his amnesia to befriend him.

Guys do you recall when Uilos became lunatic, killed his fellow dreamers, turned into a monster and some girl restored him to normality? that must've been Emily! since emily can time travel thanks to the dump, it's entirely plausible.

this is some stable time loop shit going on, if we somehow fail to get Emily to heal Uilos wouldn't that cause a time paradox?

Given the nature of the construct I'm not sure normal time travel rules apply. Time only flows like this because Daydream decided it would. I doubt she accounted for someone abusing drifting through some void into various points in time to mess with stuff. This is compounded with dream time and logic probably mucking around with how it works as well.
You know wut, why don't we just have this settled in-story, for clarity's sake (as-well as the sanity of any new readers that may stumble upon the archive at MSPFA) xD

>Emily: Ask Kalem how is he here now if he died in that pit back there.
(04-16-2016, 12:34 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »You know wut, why don't we just have this settled in-story, for clarity's sake (as-well as the sanity of any new readers that may stumble upon the archive at MSPFA) xD

>Emily: Ask Kalem how is he here now if he died in that pit back there.

Seconding. I'm pretty sure Kalem is just stuck on level 2 rather than a blackout, and would go to level 3 if he died again here.

Also, >1

Emily's goal in coming here was to help Kalem. If that just means picking him up, then we may vanish shortly from Zendo's perspective. If that means getting him back to level 1, then we probably have plenty of time.
=>

[Image: KgAIZ3p.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: xTCSrrx.png]

You continue on your way with Zendo a foot behind you. Although he's attempted to harm you in the past, knowing he has forgotten everything about himself you still feel a little uneasy.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: gdyfNF1.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: vm9DUBH.png]

While entering the trail of tragedy outpost you come across Bambino and Lucia!

Show ChatlogShow
(04-15-2016, 11:58 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »Well that was fast! :o

Setting my vote on the >1 pile, setting the pile on fire, arranging a nice collection of river-rocks around the bonfire and settling down with a bag of marshmallows.

Anyone care to join me for this feelings-jam? ^^

I brought Hot dogs and Chips! :3
Wow, magnificent updates, iP! Emily's bubble scene looked astounding.

And I guess this might explain how Uilos got his groove back: timey wimey bullshit. We're gonna have to have Emily and Piper do an elaboratory feelings jam on all that jazz sometime soon though, because it seems that's too important/useful not to have a full grasp on.

Hmm, I'm happy we're pacifying Zendo, but he's seeming a little more harsh than when we saw him after the last time. Maybe we should double check him while we have the chance?

>Kalem: Lucia's seeming pretty uptight about all this. If Zendo's health is back after the thrashing Derrick/Nightmare gave him he can pretty much do what he wants regardless of anybody's input right now, so the fact that you're not all puddles on the floor in the consistency of guacamole speaks volumes of his intentions, but mayhaps subtly informing her of his stats and hinting to Ira to tell Lucia what his disposition in will alay her worries and cause less drama and miscommunication down the line.

I'm feeling very verbose today, and I'm not quite sure why.
(04-16-2016, 03:32 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »Wow, magnificent updates, iP! Emily's bubble scene looked astounding.

And I guess this might explain how Uilos got his groove back: timey wimey bullshit. We're gonna have to have Emily and Piper do an elaboratory feelings jam on all that jazz sometime soon though, because it seems that's too important/useful not to have a full grasp on.

Hmm, I'm happy we're pacifying Zendo, but he's seeming a little more harsh than when we saw him after the last time. Maybe we should double check him while we have the chance?

>Kalem: Lucia's seeming pretty uptight about all this. If Zendo's health is back after the thrashing Derrick/Nightmare gave him he can pretty much do what he wants regardless of anybody's input right now, so the fact that you're not all puddles on the floor in the consistency of guacamole speaks volumes of his intentions, but mayhaps subtly informing her of his stats and hinting to Ira to tell Lucia what his disposition in will alay her worries and cause less drama and miscommunication down the line.

I'm feeling very verbose today, and I'm not quite sure why.

I second the motion in spirit, but i think it'd just be easier for Ira to do this herself rather than rely on bitter cookie

>Ira: check Zendo's disposition and discuss with Lucia
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Some of the color tags seem to have excess quotation marks in that last post.

Hey, lucia still has a whole lot of BCS, doesn't she? We could make a door that we can connect to the forts later.
I'm not sure if there's anything that disproves it, I'd have to do some more reading to see if there is, but I think it is possible that Zendo and Ulios are the same person, especially since they both talk in green...I don't remember if we were introduced to Ulios before or after our last encounter with Zendo, does anyone remember?
(04-16-2016, 10:32 AM)Princezz Wrote: »I'm not sure if there's anything that disproves it, I'd have to do some more reading to see if there is, but I think it is possible that Zendo and Ulios are the same person, especially since they both talk in green...I don't remember if we were introduced to Ulios before or after our last encounter with Zendo, does anyone remember?
We met Uillos before Derrick and Lucia went into the woods. They then teamed up with Emily and Lexii and had the encounter with Zendo in the trail of tragedy.

Moreover, Zendo does not recall his past at all, whereas Uillos does. Uillos, as an ex-godtier, is also far more powerful than Zendo and can't be him.

Edit: Since I was considering making a door to one of the forts, I made a map of them.
SpoilerShow

I propose we make a door to either Fort Kickass or the Nightfort, since those are closer to the Kids' bedrooms, allowing quicker retrieval of bodies should someone die. The Old fort would be more ideal, but Ruu is nested there and she's unlikely to apreciate new doors popping up.
(04-16-2016, 11:03 AM)Fellow Wrote: »
(04-16-2016, 10:32 AM)Princezz Wrote: »I'm not sure if there's anything that disproves it, I'd have to do some more reading to see if there is, but I think it is possible that Zendo and Ulios are the same person, especially since they both talk in green...I don't remember if we were introduced to Ulios before or after our last encounter with Zendo, does anyone remember?
We met Uillos before Derrick and Lucia went into the woods. They then teamed up with Emily and Lexii and had the encounter with Zendo in the trail of tragedy.

Moreover, Zendo does not recall his past at all, whereas Uillos does. Uillos, as an ex-godtier, is also far more powerful than Zendo and can't be him.

Edit: Since I was considering making a door to one of the forts, I made a map of them.
SpoilerShow

I propose we make a door to either Fort Kickass or the Nightfort, since those are closer to the Kids' bedrooms, allowing quicker retrieval of bodies should someone die. The Old fort would be more ideal, but Ruu is nested there and she's unlikely to apreciate new doors popping up.

thanks for the map! how helpful.

Speaking about Ruu, we must keep her and zendo away from eachother, I think Ruu will flip out if she sees him.
I'm just going to go with the fort leading Lexii's house, Derrick can use his marshmallow as a panic button, Lexii can't.
>Lucia: You should make a door to Fort Kickass so it's easier to reach this outpost in the future.
Quote:Emily: Kalem?
Kalem: Yes, ma'am.
Piper: ...Ew, don't call her ma'am!
Piper: Ms. Reed if you want to be polite!

Well that settles it. Piper is now voiced by Whoopi Goldberg! xD
SpoilerShow
Also, IP, on the last text-box there, one of Kalem's lines is missing color formatting and his name :o

(04-05-2016, 10:30 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »EDIT: This guy remind anyone else of a potato?

I guess you could say Renaldo was... just another small-fry ^^
*ba-dum-tss*
*gets arrested and dragged-away by the pun-police*

I regret nothing! No Gods, no Masters! Attica! Attica!
When are they? The beach party was Tuesday night. Evidence suggests Wednesday day, perhaps as soon as late Tuesday night.

With the lack of an explicit time traveled to and the variable timescale of the dream levels, repeated bubble hopping could get confusing. Much better than the Farthest Ring, but still. Mage of TIme says bring it on.

A door to Fort Kickass is a good idea. But perhaps we could preemptively make one to either Gary or Emily's fort? We know their symbols.
www.twitch.tv/yotafura

Pan is streaming rn if you guys want to join

Edit: The stream is over[/font]
SpoilerShow
(04-16-2016, 09:57 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »A door to Fort Kickass is a good idea. But perhaps we could preemptively make one to either Gary or Emily's fort? We know their symbols.
Emily needs to be in her house in the waking world to make her fort, so we're not getting it till friday, and even then we might end up getting it later. It's a little far off for us to be making preparations for. Moreover, it's better we don't connect outposts to multiple forts; we can create doors in the overworld and connect them to outposts if we wish, as they're guarded by the outpost guardians. Using that wall space for forts seems wasteful.
(04-17-2016, 08:07 AM)Fellow Wrote: »
(04-16-2016, 09:57 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »A door to Fort Kickass is a good idea. But perhaps we could preemptively make one to either Gary or Emily's fort? We know their symbols.
Emily needs to be in her house in the waking world to make her fort, so we're not getting it till friday, and even then we might end up getting it later. It's a little far off for us to be making preparations for. Moreover, it's better we don't connect outposts to multiple forts; we can create doors in the overworld and connect them to outposts if we wish, as they're guarded by the outpost guardians. Using that wall space for forts seems wasteful.

>Hadn't thought of that, but you're right! it would be safer to connect through the outposts

(04-17-2016, 03:39 PM)Panur Wrote: »>Hadn't thought of that, but you're right! it would be safer to connect through the outposts
Why would you ever make that a command.

By the way, I've made my reaper contest entries

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Still working on the LS: Problem Sleuth AU fan art.

But here's some sprites for the time being.

SpoilerShow

Edit: also, I forgot to post these for a while now. Here's my contest entries.

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow