Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)
RE: Oh God Why: A Clusterfuck, By Paranoia - DAY ONE: MAFTRIMONIAL MAYHEM (30/30)
[b]Unvote. Vote: DragonFogel[/s] for not being confused enough. This game is the PINNACLE of confusion. How dare you not play along.
RE: Oh God Why: A Clusterfuck, By Paranoia - DAY ONE: MAFTRIMONIAL MAYHEM (30/30)
crap it's

Unvote Vote: Fogel

See what ya do ta me Fogel?
LYNCH VOTALS

Mirdini (4): Slorange, Palamedes, Cat, Airey
BTP (3): Garuru, Rin, Boogeyman
ProfessorLizzard (2): Yewchung, Kieros
Sruix (2): ProfessorLizzard, DForge
Gene (2): Texcat, Seedy
Bears (1): Fogel
curiousCat (1): Mirdini
Palamedes (1): Amos
Amos (1): ParadoxGamer
Schazer (1): Sruix
Rin (1): TehPilot
ICGC (1): Reecer6
Seedy (1): Gene
Fogel (1): ICGC

Abstaining (8): Bears, LegendaryQ, HurlingPagan, Anacreon, 0_o, ectoBiologist, Schazer, BTP

With 30 alive, it takes 16 to lynch. With these votes, No One would be lynched. There is no soft lynch. Day ends on April 7th at 11:00 PM CST.
No soft lynch, huh? That's... Unusual.
(04-04-2013, 01:57 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »Wait Kieros are you suggesting that she is multiple people?
No, I'm just noting the problem if she tries to replacement kill everyone.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Messing up tags, huh, ICGC? How funny when the TAG BUTTONS ARE RIGHT THERE ON THE POST!

ICGC is so freaking scummy guys i mean SERIOUSLY LOOK AT THAT TAG WHAT DOES [s] EVEN DO

Bartender: Fill 'er up
(Scummy water)

Splash Scummy water on: ICan'tGiveCredit

whoops edited it accidentally let me just delete my edit and
DRAGON FOGEL THERE AINT DOIN NUTHIN WRONG
There, that was my edit.
DON'T MODKILL ME
Bartender: Fill 'er up (Scummy water)

Splash Scummy water on: soundlyParanoid
[s] does nothing; it's just a figment of your imagination.

Also, I'm still keeping my vote on PL because he hasn't been very "lol"sy. Or however you're supposed to conjugate that AND WHERE IS MY SHIRLEY TEMPLE WHEAT?

Welp.

I knew it was only a matter of time before someone opened up the can of wormy pandora's boxes that was player-meta, but I didn't think it'd be day 1.

Vote: Kieros
This is D1 lynch I can get behind

Vote: Kieros
(04-04-2013, 08:41 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »[s] does nothing; it's just a figment of your imagination.

Also, I'm still keeping my vote on PL because he hasn't been very "lol"sy. Or however you're supposed to conjugate that AND WHERE IS MY SHIRLEY TEMPLE WHEAT?

*bang* there wheat's dead.

Here is your Shirley Temple.

I made it from Wheat's delicious blood.

[Image: 550px-Make-a-Shirley-Temple-Cocktail-Int...sion-2.jpg]
Also, Reecer's comment is invalid as I can't make scummy water because I'm not scum. Melonspa

Wheat, are you up for the job? What with you attempting to be the bartender and then skipping out and making me handle the drinks.

Vote: Wheat
Vote: Keiros how dare you demand people to be silly we are still getting drunk.The sillyness will come once we cure ourselves of our sobriety.
ebwop:
Also where is my murdertini and the strongest drink you got?
I made that drink a page ago

also no repeats Happymelon

no one else may drink the accurs'd drink except the devil i mean murderdini himself.
aww in that case
bartendter fill'er up (Manhattan Cocktail)
Here you go, an entire city. The drink has aged well due to the soul-extraction process that the occult winery uses.

[Image: gw0JrDu.png]
Kieros is, like, totally town you guys.

Stop that.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
This is Para's Yeti Caper Quest all over again.

Pilot, the point of being drunk is punching people, not sympathizing with them!

Lynch: Pilot

*licks and then punches Teh Pilot out of drunkenness*
Bartender: Fill 'Er Cup (All of that combined into a single cocktail as fast as you possibly can)
I am still your local Demonic Beverage server, on the other end of the bar. There is no whiteboard for my drinks because you don't want to know what drinks are actually available
(04-04-2013, 10:05 PM)TehPilot Wrote: »Kieros is, like, totally town you guys.

Stop that.

Oh, well

I'm convinced, then!
(04-04-2013, 10:42 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »I am still your local Demonic Beverage server, on the other end of the bar. There is no whiteboard for my drinks because you don't want to know what drinks are actually available

A fellow demon?

Where'd you go to study demonology that has you serving drinks for these chumps? Mephistopheles Community Bartending College?
(04-04-2013, 08:54 PM)SleepingOrange Wrote: »I knew it was only a matter of time before someone opened up the can of wormy pandora's boxes that was player-meta, but I didn't think it'd be day 1.
Player meta, based on something like one post for the lack of something that should be lacking. For the record, had there been "lol"s, then I would have kept the vote on for having them.
(04-04-2013, 10:05 PM)TehPilot Wrote: »Kieros is, like, totally town you guys.
Right, because who but town could be so desperate to keep their sobriety to function as a service for safe transportation home? Scum would just let everyone crash and burn. Hence, Wheat, by allowing--nay, encouraging--drunkenness, is actually a Mafia Traitor. You read it here first, folks.
Nope, Asmodeus' Ancient College of Torture and Tavernkeeping.

I sought dual degrees. The folks are asking for me to get a PhD but ehh

Bartender: Fill'er Up (One large glass of everything)

Finally I'll be able to concoct hellish versions of these... for novelty! They're not that safe for consumption unless you're dead. Zombie-dead is currently not recognized and a death certificate is still required.