[Farther]: XXVIII - Oldies

[Farther]: XXVIII - Oldies
[Farther]: XXI - Notation
(03-01-2018, 05:22 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Andy: Read the notes.

[Image: dBf1rlK.png]

Andromeda takes a few steps and picks up a note close to him.

[Image: PqnSKOV.png]

"Part 1"? Where was part 2? Or 3?

[Image: KlaMW0q.png]

[Image: tMd7Crv.png]

Ah.

[Image: ykCDl4m.png]

What did these notes mean again?

[Image: ypjKz8M.png]

...right! Tuning. Snare drum. The drums. He thought about the last time he practiced on his kit – had it been a long time? Probably, and it was a shame too, since his goal was to continue practicing every day to keep his drum-playing skills up (he knew he had troubles with maintaining skills over time) but ever since a certain incident crashed into his life his daily routine had been interrupted.

[Image: lA8qD9U.png]

He hoped maybe his abilities hadn’t deteriorated too much... perhaps he would play right now to test, if only the drum didn’t have a giant gaping hole busted through it. Oh well.

(03-01-2018, 06:16 PM)eerr Wrote: »>Maroon, hug a poster for comfort.
(03-07-2018, 09:02 PM)cottixuwu Wrote: »>Maroon: Examine el póster
(03-01-2018, 08:14 PM)LoverIan Wrote: »>Maroon: Examine poster of dad

[Image: g4bkcZa.png]

[Image: NsJBaLd.png]

[Image: 7tRbhey.png]

Maroon would say something like “this is a poster of my father, this is all for him” at this moment, but for some reason he falls oddly quiet.

[Image: bqbtCtm.png]

Hykraw swears she put actual stuff in her room this time. Sure, when she moved into that one flat, she didn’t even take things out of the boxes that were used to move her stuff, but Maroon had insisted that she decorate her room accordingly because “it was important”. To keep crew morale high or something like that. Well, if it meant that much to him why not do it, right? Anyway. If all her stuff really was gone that would be kind of a problem. She wouldn’t have a “high morale” in the first place if her prized possession was missing.

(03-01-2018, 08:05 PM)FlanDab Wrote: »>Hykraw: Huh. How odd. Your furniture has disappeared without trace, and there's a hole in the floor. Examine hole.

[Image: oXrljnk.png]

Looking around the room for any signs of life (her furniture) she stumbled upon a jagged, gaping hole in the floor. She peered down. How did...

[Image: Jm4uadY.png]

[Image: ymmqp.png]

She thinks she knows now what happened to all her stuff. But she really hopes it isn’t the case.

[Image: XWe3vmG.png]

As Andromeda reached over to pick up another note, he heard Hykraw call “Guys?” from her room. He could hear Maroon responding affirmatively, exiting his room and walking down the corridor, as did Ray. He supposed he should go check it out too. Andromeda headed to the exit when...

[Image: 6KBk1jQ.png]

...a sticky note on his door? He doesn’t remember this being here. I mean, yeah, sure, but he’s definitely sure he never put any sort of note on the door. Definitely. With an outstretched hand, he plucks the note off the door and reads it.

[Image: idUYkpF.png]

[Image: rtn2S5X.png]

Andromeda doesn’t really know how to make heads or tails of this note, but... it made him smile. He places it in his inventory, and steps outside to meet with the others about Hykraw’s situation.

RE: [Farther]: XXI - Notation
>Andy: Head to Hykraw, and bring up if you could use some scrap to fix your horn
[Farther]: XXII - Airlock
[Image: ndB0dUb.png]

[Image: otqGqGI.png]

[Image: W4UtZWB.png]

[Image: FsFZZM7.png]

[Image: 7PKO1t6.png]

[Image: qrPRrWd.png]

[Image: P8r95GV.png]

[Image: QZ81SWm.png]

[Image: ESKuWHj.png]

[Image: nNqcXMr.png]

[Image: TnttggD.png]

[Image: DCZXBYu.png]

[Image: J13FTQ4.png]

[Image: I7G8lHE.png]

[Image: E0VsKUd.png]

[Image: 8mOBtMj.png]

[Image: I8G4IRH.png]

[Image: dmdCnHa.png]

(12-11-2017, 08:16 PM)Robottobt Wrote: »>send the most stable members to retrieve mordis' body and give her a proper burial.

[Image: V3bhw4E.png]

[Image: uYYGSOj.png]

[Image: ROY6J9F.png]

[Image: KliucBU.png]

[Image: x2G94Lq.png]

[Image: WT6oyUJ.png]

[Image: gxfw17f.png]

[Image: OWbFaCL.png]

RE: [Farther]: XXII - Airlock
> Crew: Prepare for the funeral.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
[Farther]: XXIII - Eulogy
[Image: jrdYxF4.png]

[Image: 5OGrFQe.png]

[Image: miYdLBj.png]

[Image: anznLaV.png]

[Image: ldGCX6F.png]

[Image: tcfllt6.png]

[Image: wQOQO8R.png]

[Image: 7YpOFmE.png]

[Image: Io5j940.png]

[Image: FoZKGBk.png]

[Image: tbWHKOa.png]

[Image: FXlWw2S.png]

[Image: ef4QfED.png]

[Image: oUzIJd2.png]

[Image: Pppfysf.png]

[Image: YYTwzfM.png]

[Image: ip0ZFRX.png]
(04-23-2018, 07:30 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Crew: Prepare for the funeral.

[Image: L36RIE5.png]

[Image: xoEFMKn.png]

[Image: HeGz30S.png]

[Image: qncTa2Y.png]

[Image: m0ZzAJL.png]

[Image: jaG6arm.png]

[Image: 0kwItQH.png]

[Image: t4ZsEgg.png]

[Image: nQBN8vR.png]

[Image: 9gHDMuL.png]

[Image: rsUh1LR.png]

[Image: qaaPVor.png]

[Image: NuR4sJr.png]

[Image: RpZTiT0.png]

[Image: LdHaRbK.png]

[Image: P1YxNhN.png]

[Image: 2jrC14k.png]

[Image: ZUSB1kj.png]

[Image: Cp30DJ2.png]
RE: [Farther]: XXIII - Eulogy
>Andromeda: Show them your notes. It's a good chance to ask for help looking at any issue in your code?
[Farther]: XXIV - Weird

[Image: 7oZK5v3.png]

[Image: Evv1knV.png]

[Image: QKMtFJ8.png]

[Image: ip0ZFRX.png]

[Image: AIeLgPs.png]

[Image: jn9DUCn.png]

[Image: vYoUXxv.png]

[Image: dWbHXWl.png]

[Image: kld4HgM.png]

[Image: y5Mle7Q.png]

[Image: LrtwSyr.png]

[Image: Qw9u9iM.png]

[Image: PoWa4CH.png]

[Image: qF9lXZl.png]

[Image: gS3BzxB.png]

[Image: Oe5ra9R.png]

[Image: TFO842U.png]

[Image: oo8OUQP.png]

[Image: VhmVBTW.png]

[Image: 0ErHae4.png]

[Image: or3wUnU.png]

[Image: 67I7Q5T.png]

[Image: AfrfkEd.png]

[Image: sdjnz.png]

[Image: xgiEnwB.png]

(11-07-2017, 05:24 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Well hey, it's not like you guys have any plans other than survive. Even if it was a hallucination it couldn't hurt to look. After you get the wreckage sorted out and set up to live in that is.

[Image: SpRHH7F.png]

[Image: W1DjK7D.png]

[Image: bsMkqkP.png]

[Image: mEcVlVt.png]

[Image: zBy9CBd.png]

[Image: gW3BsOR.png]

[Image: 6ODTrcd.png]

[Image: vA3jfHA.png]

[Image: 0l49ujL.png]

[Image: uWFG7zN.png]

[Image: PyUpKxi.png]

[Image: sdsls.png]

[Image: z4z2oFV.png]

RE: [Farther]: XXIV - Weird
Destroy those who stand in our path, we will be as one as night falls, eternity is no object!
aw c'mon ray! even if it was we are delusional, a little pointless adventure never hurt anyone!
[free]: a fantuna about freedom: https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=4068 (updates sundays!)

[S☉LAR]: one kloegarb. one life. something has gone terribly wrong. https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=3989

[GL1TCH]: a discordtuna about robots: https://discord.gg/4qkqwJq

[VITA]: a discordtuna about life and death: https://discord.gg/KC2ER3t (updates every other day!)
You gotta say yes! Is sitting around actually a better alternative? nahhh
[Image: hzso4Pf.png]
> Didn't we set out a distress signal? What will they do if someone comes and finds no one by the ship?
>"Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it."
>Ray: Do you really want to stay alone on that metal box in the middle of a sandy nowhere?
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
I'm plunkin' the update on the next page since -
- the length of this page is starting to lag my comp H
[Farther]: XXV - Caved
(05-06-2018, 11:18 PM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »> Didn't we set out a distress signal? What will they do if someone comes and finds no one by the ship?

[Image: fyR9z31.png]

[Image: F94P50x.png]

[Image: Dydkk7r.png]

[Image: fbmJzSL.png]

[Image: kOYRccK.png]

(05-06-2018, 07:45 PM)CosmicClaxon Wrote: »You gotta say yes! Is sitting around actually a better alternative? nahhh
(05-06-2018, 07:24 PM)suffershack Wrote: »aw c'mon ray! even if it was we are delusional, a little pointless adventure never hurt anyone!
(06-26-2018, 11:02 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »>Ray: Do you really want to stay alone on that metal box in the middle of a sandy nowhere?

[Image: 39XCS6W.png]

[Image: Z8crpUa.png]

[Image: 54nI6JG.png]

[Image: aHSwS5U.png]

[Image: 0EFcVag.png]

[Image: l4VsV2o.png]

[Image: F8n3KSD.png]

[Image: EljvDzW.png]

[Image: BpVqi8F.png]

[Image: 2giuhCe.png]

[Image: 5j8ORAR.png]

[Maroon practically inhales his meal he’s eating so fast. Hykraw subsequently asks Andromeda whether sand counts. He replies “yes...?”.]

[Image: NHD1Vb7.png]
SpoilerShow
RE: [Farther]: XXV - Caved
>LEAVE A STICKY NOTE IN <CASE> OF SOMEONE APPEARING!
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
(08-19-2018, 09:06 PM)LammarWesley Wrote: »>LEAVE A STICKY NOTE IN <CASE> OF SOMEONE APPEARING!

>And maybe a line in the sand pointing out that you plan to explore in that direction as a sort of beacon was seen in the sky overnight
>There's not time, gotta head out now before minds are changed!
(08-19-2018, 09:17 PM)LoverIan Wrote: »
(08-19-2018, 09:06 PM)LammarWesley Wrote: »>LEAVE A STICKY NOTE IN <CASE> OF SOMEONE APPEARING!

>And maybe a line in the sand pointing out that you plan to explore in that direction as a sort of beacon was seen in the sky overnight

YES good idea.

>Make sure any note you leave explains when you'll be back, too, so others know if something goes wrong. If you're going to make a line in the sand, you can use scrap so it's easier to see. It could function as an arrow and an S.O.S. symbol

>Lastly- pleeeaase don't change your mind, Ray, but- if you're planning to follow your footsteps back, maybe check how windy it is. Since this is sand, there might not be any footsteps to track the next day. Could you leave a trail? or make a landmark?
[Image: hzso4Pf.png]
CC Wrote:Lastly- pleeeaase don't change your mind, Ray, but- if you're planning to follow your footsteps back, maybe check how windy it is. Since this is sand, there might not be any footsteps to track the next day. Could you leave a trail? or make a landmark?
Fuckin' yes please dudebro, we dont want this to wnd like a movie trope damn it!!

How about 8nstead of only relying on footsteps, we collect some longpieces of scrap and shove them into the sand every 50 steps? When we go back we can pick them up again
SpoilerShow
i agree with leaving a stickyn0te
and an arr0w in the sand

Egg It hatched.Show
[Farther]: Twanniversary
(NOT AN UPDATE) but happy Two Anniversary (Twanniversary) [farther]!!! I didn't realize I'd posted the first update to [f] on New Year's Eve Eve aka. the weird and timeless few days between Crimmis and New Year's, I guess I didn't have anything better to do that day two years ago. I didn't get as much progress on this thang in 2018 as I'd hoped for (I didn't even have time to drop an update for this occassion, I'm So Sorry Webcomic I Treat You So Badly) buuut I think that's still okay, considering senior year stuffs bluh. Next year...???!?!?!

Regardless, thank y'all so much for your continued support of this comi!! Let's go 2019!!!!! Have a great (early) New Year's everyone

[Image: ayesea_gifft_clr_.png]
Look at em goooo (art by the wonderfulMyeth)
[Farther]: XXVI - Drawing the Line
[Image: MAgFuHc.png]

[Image: RDa97eW.png]

[Image: dVrO9gT.png]

[Image: t1q2f6M.png]

[Image: 78uoEHn.png]

[Image: Z2Cfsvt.png]

[Image: yQ6qIaw.png]

[Image: fIZqXWV.png]

[Image: UefDSJC.png]

[Image: PBCcnq7.png]

[Image: NPEuuX7.png]

[Image: z2GiBWd.png]

[Image: 5eDFyCq.png]

[Image: 9FStdvB.png]

[Image: MlcmLj7.png]

[Image: NRGMtsg.png]

[Image: 8mQUBKB.png]

[Image: iif5lz1.png]

(08-19-2018, 09:17 PM)LoverIan Wrote: »>And maybe a line in the sand pointing out that you plan to explore in that direction as a sort of beacon was seen in the sky overnight

(08-20-2018, 04:55 AM)CosmicClaxon Wrote: »>Make sure any note you leave explains when you'll be back, too, so others know if something goes wrong. If you're going to make a line in the sand, you can use scrap so it's easier to see. It could function as an arrow and an S.O.S. symbol

[Image: eGlPJN1.png]

[Image: t3d9GQy.png]

(08-23-2018, 11:57 AM)Myeth Wrote: »How about 8nstead of only relying on footsteps, we collect some longpieces of scrap and shove them into the sand every 50 steps? When we go back we can pick them up again

[Image: ZXJjDdQ.png]

[Image: hD1bhWk.png]

[Image: eEyFFv4.png]

[Image: edRj5VA.png]
RE: [Farther]: XXVI - Drawing the Line
n0w.... 0NWARD!!!! (happy this updated :D

Egg It hatched.Show