Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
Your name shall be Pangea!

and here's an epic meme
SpoilerShow
Euterpe: "delight" in Greek, the Muse of music and song
Polyhymnia: "one of many hymns", the Muse of hymns and sacred poetry
Echo: "Echo", cursed by Hera to only be able to repeat what others say after she helped Zeus get laid
Semele: Tricked by Hera into getting herself killed after she slept with Zeus
Sarah? Always been my favorite female name.

Also, if it somehow is male, it needs to be named Pengu, for my favorite penguin related cartoon growing up.
> Magnolia.

It was literally the first name that popped into my mind after reading the update.
=>

[Image: EdlbCdj.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 6CMrKfk.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: YaLw4WK.png]

Piper the pangolin has joined your party!

level 1

Str: 75
Int: 30
Dex: 40
Vit: 100

Piper has a long sticky tongue she can use for hilarious antics, and a sphere-like form when on the move. She is prickly when rubbed the wrong way, and has hard scales for natural defence. Enemies may have a hard time dealing damage to her.
I like that name! it's really fitting somehow.
the "dump" huh? interesting.
I wonder who that someone who needs help is.

>Emily: Didn't you have a piece of armor Derrick gave you? equip it.
(04-14-2016, 09:55 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »I like that name! it's really fitting somehow.
the "dump" huh? interesting.
I wonder who that someone who needs help is.

>Emily: Didn't you have a piece of armor Derrick gave you? equip it.

seconding!
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
I don't think Emily has that with her. Last I saw she had it equipped, so it would have dropped if she woke up.

>Emily: Do you think you should check your house? With all that's been going on lately it might not be a bad idea. If you wanted to check around corners from relative safety you could use a mirror, or even a part of a mirror.
>Emily: you should have some extra protection along with you. Why not take Deadmau5 along?

PS: I found a single stray grey pixel on the lexii sprite. I'm dubbing this Lexii's pimple. Its on the tip of the top piece of blonde hair.
SpoilerShow
(04-15-2016, 02:41 AM)Lylac Wrote: »>Emily: you should have some extra protection along with you. Why not take Deadmau5 along?

PS: I found a single stray grey pixel on the lexii sprite. I'm dubbing this Lexii's pimple. Its on the tip of the top piece of blonde hair.

sweet catch dude, how come i've never noticed that?
is this on purpose or a graphical error?
Piper is cute and amazing. I love it.
It is relieving to see her insights and personality. It points to a healthy state of Emily's subconscious. We can work with this.

I realized today Azriel is Lucas's metaphorical sword and shield. So success on the choice of plushy.
>Turn the TV back on and set it on search. Look for the Nightmare channel.

Also, Piper is adorable ^^
(04-15-2016, 11:50 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Turn the TV back on and set it on search. Look for the Nightmare channel.

Also, Piper is adorable ^^

don't think that's gonna work...?

(04-14-2016, 04:34 PM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »You turn on your TV. Nothing but static. Though its not surprising because you don't have cable.

(04-14-2016, 11:24 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »I don't think Emily has that with her. Last I saw she had it equipped, so it would have dropped if she woke up.

>Emily: Do you think you should check your house? With all that's been going on lately it might not be a bad idea. If you wanted to check around corners from relative safety you could use a mirror, or even a part of a mirror.

seconding
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
SpoilerShow

Emily: Do you think you should check your house? With all that's been going on lately it might not be a bad idea. If you wanted to check around corners from relative safety you could use a mirror, or even a part of a mirror.

[Image: 4iLPbKE.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ttVRkSL.png]

You step out of your bedroom and immediately become engulfed in the ocean!

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: bLqsDnd.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Z4K1n5m.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: AQwceiV.png]

Show ChatlogShow
OH MY GOD!!! so the dump is like a nexus of sorts where you can jump anywhere anytime? does this mean Emily can time-travel and modify previous events?

>Emily: Retrieve Kalem, make sure to avoid that hole on the floor.
(04-15-2016, 10:17 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »OH MY GOD!!! so the dump is like a nexus of sorts where you can jump anywhere anytime? does this mean Emily can time-travel and modify previous events?

>Emily: Quickly retrieve Kalem and get out of there, make sure to avoid that hole on the floor.

oh my god...this update was...beautiful!!

seconding, but also adding >Emily Make sure to thread through the same path you did on your last trip, wouldn't want to accidentally step on other traps

While we're here, it might be interesting to see if we can retrieve some1 else who "died" next to this spot.

>Emily: Have Kalem ride in your pocket. Look around for a lost-looking zombie ninja guy.

(04-15-2016, 02:41 PM)Panur Wrote: »
(04-15-2016, 11:50 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Turn the TV back on and set it on search. Look for the Nightmare channel.

don't think that's gonna work...?

You don't know that.
I can tell you that there are whole worlds lost among the static.
Some say that if you turn on the TV and set it to search while it's raining and the rain-people are out floating about, that you can stumble upon the Nightmare channel, where Nightmare himself is the host of everyone's favorite (and least-known) game-show "The Dark Arena~!" ^^
Wait does this mean we have time travel?!
>Emily: There are traps everywhere! be careful where you step. There is someone else nearby to help you.
SpoilerShow
(04-15-2016, 10:39 PM)Lylac Wrote: »>Emily: There are traps everywhere! be careful where you step. There is someone else nearby to help you.

Maybe have Kalem tell her about the traps (assuming they're still around) since it's something he'd know? Less chance of us being discovered that way.
Emily: Have Kalem ride in your pocket. Look around for a lost-looking zombie ninja guy

[Image: x9QnCsI.png]

You offer to put Kalem in your pocket, but he violently refuses. So instead you position him on your head.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: M2sun5X.png]

Suddenly, Zendo appears!

Show ChatlogShow

1. You can tag along.
2. No...

>Emily: "Emily, Zendo is neutral as he is right now. Derick... did something to him and now Zendo is a zombie of his past self."
SpoilerShow
> 1. But if he starts acting out of line he's out.
>1
>Emily: keep calm and allow him to come with you, be friendly towards him.

Zendo if befriended will become a powerful ally.

We also need to figure out how to get Kalem out of the blackout dream, will making him say the last thing he said before he died work?

that panel with Emily and piper floating on the dump is so beautiful!
if we make Kalem our top priority then we should have no problem navigating this part of the construct. As long as Emily has a goal she can stay anchored to this bubble.
SpoilerShow