Hebrews 10:31

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hebrews 10:31
RE: Hebrews 10:31
No. Although you can sacrifice whim herself.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Entry forty three, April 4, 2015.

(04-02-2015, 09:03 PM)Whimbrel Wrote: »
Steve managed to receive a message via Ouija board Wrote:look idk who is actully conveyng messages but i knw whose hands r on th pointer may b hes sleep channeling highr potency ritual w love fear same item still need 2 item if both love fear most powerful cant use in 2 diffrnt ritual fresh items only

How much[i] do I need to fear/love, and does it have to be a specific kind of fear/love?

(04-02-2015, 09:04 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »No. Although you [i]can sacrifice whim herself.

Could I sacrifice 5 for Whim then?

Hm, I want both 5 and Whim behind me, but can't think of four decent enough sacrifices? Can anyone think of something good, or should we just move on with the mission for now and come back to this later?
Mark 11: 19
(06-20-2015, 10:43 PM)Dalmationer Wrote: »Mark 11: 19

Mark 13:7-8

Acts 15:16

Matthew 21:22
That last line works better in context imo

You def seem like the kind of deity arisen to go round yelling at trees
Entry forty five, July 3, 2015.

(07-02-2015, 11:29 PM)Traizer Wrote: »That last line works better in context imo

You def seem like the kind of deity arisen to go round yelling at trees

I would like to see you do battle against the vile goddess of trees and foliage, Shrub-Niggurash. The Black Oak of the Woods and her thousand young are a fearsome foe indeed, much more than a traitor like you could handle.

But yes, I do now have control of all plant life on earth. It proved vital after Rob Pierre betrayed me and I once again had Burger King/Tim Horton's stolen away from my sinister clutches.

I'm sure that I don't have to regale you with my other reasons for and tasks accomplished during my long hiatus, as well as my current plans and goals. As my loyal (and not-so-loyal) subjects you have no doubt been following along and will be able to tell each other.