Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street]
(06-17-2014, 12:54 AM)smash ball Wrote: »Take Speedchuck's and MOTG's introductions, mash them together, and that's me. Except I don't know any of them in the uh...what's that place called...the place that isn't the internet? THE OUTERNET! Yeah, I don't know them on the outernet.
tl;dr
YOU ARE THE COOLEST GUY EVER!
Actually, I am really tired of this game turning into a introduction topic, but the only person being scummy is me, and nobody is rising to the bait and scumhunting. You must all be scum.
(will post words on Saturday

hi i'm bad at mafia)
(06-17-2014, 12:48 AM)makerofthegames Wrote: »What's a caber? I tried googling that term, but nyeh.

S'a reference to a game back on MSPA where someone was the Demoman from TF2 who had the power to end the day and force a lynch on a person of their choice at the cost of blowing themselves up too.

------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm Mirdini and you're alright.
(06-17-2014, 12:54 AM)smash ball Wrote: »THE OUTERNET!

I prefer "meatspace", as it's homonymous with "meet space", as in, the space where people do meetups.

Also adding to my intropost: Hi I'm Schazer, I'm twice your recommended daily intake of puns, grins, chagrin, and gloribad New Zealand accents.

I also hate D1 with a fiery passion (a passion which got me and Granola caberkilled in another game, once long ago) and I reckon introductions for new people and ET regulars alike is a perfectly acceptable way to spend that weird nebulous stage before someone deludes themselves into thinking we've got enough to go on for a D1 lynch.
hi im visceral
whatever acio thinks i am im usually the opposite.
oh and also you can/should/will call me vic.

Lynch Speedchuck
OK, so Vic called out Acio, and voted for someone else. Obvious scumslip. Vote Mirdini
speedy are you a tanner
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
in case it wasnt obvious, that was sarcasm. there are no jesters/tanners in the game. still, speedy has far exceeded his start game silliness quota. so uh maybe tone it down a bit? wouldnt want to have to policy lynch you.

that being said, vote: No Lynch. is anybody going to challenge this?
Nah. Vote No Lynch

better than a town lynch
Lynch: Garuath

Also visceral's baiting me so he's probably town

Lynch: Visceral
I should have seen that coming.
A no lynch is better than lynching town, I agree.

However, the chance of lynching a mafia exceeds the benefit of knowing that you're not lynching town.
@Garuru
I will continue being stupid and provacative until stuff starts happening, even if it is a policy lynch wagon on me. And no lynches are bad.
No lynches are bad because even a town lynch can bring information. If you don't lynch anyone scum can basically just shoot a lurker or other player of low participation and then day 2 is basically a second day 1. It's especially bad if everyone agrees on a town lynch because then everyone is practically a "player of low participation".
Vote gar-oh wait, i already did that.

Regarding the introduction thing:
Hi, I'm Druplesnubb. I generally try to do things with as little effort as possible (for example my avatar was a stock photo that came with my computer). When I play mafia, however, I usually spend hours in paranoid rereading of the entire thread in order to find even the slightest scumtell. This time I'm (trying) to be a little more relaxed about the whole thing, especially since I already have some real life stuff I'm desperately trying to not procrastinate all over and I've signed up for a second game starting some months from now.
Quote:Vote No Lynch

better than a town lynch

Quote:No lynches are bad because even a town lynch can bring information.

Oh no...guys, the flashbacks...the flaaashbaaaaacks!
Alright this game is going nowhere so it's time to initiate LURKER POLICY LYNCH 9000

It's pretty weird that Oz hasn't posted once since the game started, and I wouldn't mind dragging his wizardbutt into the thread.

Vote: OzWiz

Honorary policy lynch goes to new guy Affle who similarly hasn't posted once since signups.
Uh... Confirm?

And of course, Lynch Pala.
Vote: Affle

are u next
Fun fact: I remembered this forum exists at the exact time I was being voted for my attention... maybe Dini's vote are magical. Let's see if Affle shows up now.

Also, introduction: I'm Oz, my scumhunting is usually annoying and rarely effective (but the 50% I have on record is at least better than random chance.) I have a 9 to 5 office job (and usually post from there,) I'm having a busy week, so I'll post only a couple of times a day. That will change next week. I hope.

On to game matters: gut tells me Speedchuck is Town. Garuru probably is too, (bringing attention to himself with that no lynch vote doesn't seem like a scum move.) Pala is scum because he didn't vote me before I voted him. That is totally statistically relevant and not a thing I'm just making up now.

Magical votes aside, Dini voting lurkers is giving me bad vibes.
If dratini was voting lurkers and laying out reasons to vote them then yeah that would give me bad vibes too but you trying to get bad vibes off of what dratini is calling a policy lynch thing isn't really giving me good vibes on you
(06-17-2014, 04:06 PM)OzTheWizard Wrote: »Magical votes aside, Dini voting lurkers is giving me bad vibes.
are you sure that's not just an OMGUS?

makes u think
"Trying" to get bad vibes? That's not how vibes work.

And no, I don't think the vibes are coming from me being voted. I'm well aware that Town!Dini is prone to vote me. He's always had better reasons than "he has yet to confirm in this game" though. If his goal is getting the ball rolling then going after people who haven't shown up in the first 48 hours of the game seems hardly productive.

Btw, this thread seemed much more active when I wasn't actually a part of it. I'm guessing this is going to be one of those games in which everyone posts when I'm not around. Melonspa
I am not a crook! I say we vote for the guy voting on people who haven't responded yet, because its kinda suspicious to me.

Vote Mirdini

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow