WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride
Konec0 and Palamendes, which one of you has a mason-listening ability or something? You both came to the conclusion that the last Vig kill came at me, even though the logical thing woulda been to say the last vig kill came at Miridini. The only place that was ever said was in Cat/me's mason chat. Very curious about that.

C'mon Solaris, it's not me and cat. If anyone at all, Palamendes is scum.

Here I'll give you the overview again.
I declare Mason with Cat early in the day, declaring us the vigilantes (Even though up until this point, Cat has done all the kills.) Because Cat, who is good at killing, found me, who is bad at killing, and is now mentoring me.

Cat claims compulsive vig herself, and says bigfoot stopped her which is why no one extra died last night.

Palamendes says that he's a third party vig. No mention of bigfoot or any reason why he didn't kill last night.

Miridini confirms as Bigfoot, confirming that Cat's bigfoot story is true.

To check that Pal was actually scum and actually killed people and I didn't misunderstand him, I ask Pal to say his kill list- it's the same as Cat's who mason chatted me hers. One of them is lying.

Besides the fact that I know Pal is lying because the mason chat auto confirmed us as town to each other, there are these points against him.

He counterclaimed a while later.
He never said anything about bigfoot when he was counterclaiming, and has no reason for not succeeding in last night's kill.

None of the extra kills have any flavor text about bear marks- just regular serial killy deaths (except for the bear wrestler death which was just ironic) This proof depends entirely on our gracious malkygod, but I assume if there was bear flavor there to write, it would have been written in.

Also, on his kill list, he says he attempted to kill me last, which didn't happen but also doesn't make sense to say other than the fact that it was on Cat's list, which leads me to believe his ability is listening or something of the like.

Any complaints, questions, anything?
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride
(04-19-2013, 01:35 AM)Cat Wrote: »I shot myw.
VOTALS DIDN'T CHANGE

Myw -1 (Mirdini)
Agent - 1 (Cat)
Cat - 2 (Palamedes, Granolaman)
Palamedes - 1 (Myw)

DEADLINE IS GONNA BE SUNDAY AT 5 PM 'CAUSE I'LL BE BUSY WITH CONCERT SATURDAY IT TAKES 5 TO LYNCH AND ALL THAT JAZZ
cat when did you shoot myw

because if it was last night I sure as hell wasn't bigfooting around there

also also if you were shooting myw and this made you recruit him why would this be the case

(04-19-2013, 09:42 PM)myw Wrote: »Cat claims compulsive vig herself, and says bigfoot stopped her which is why no one extra died last night.

??????

like would you have killed him instead of mason-partnering him or is myw just getting your I'm guessing fakeclaims mixed up

this game
myw most of that whole last post is just

well yeah either covered already or contradictory, not going to bother repeating myself just because you are.

Two things I will cover though. First is this:
(04-19-2013, 09:42 PM)myw Wrote: »He counterclaimed a while later.
He never said anything about bigfoot when he was counterclaiming, and has no reason for not succeeding in last night's kill.
1) I counterclaimed today, you claimed today. This has already been brought into question why do you keep trying to push something that isn't true?
2) I didn't say anything about bigfoot because I did not shoot Mirdini. And yes we don't have a definite reason for why I didn't succeed in my kill (or, more probably, I was redirected from you to seedy), but guess what? Cat doesn't have a reason for hitting Mirdini when she shot at you, or how she somehow found (probably via targeting you I guess?) while she was shooting Mirdini.

On your second last point, I want you to check over every single death and tell me how they are all connected. With the exception of Schazer's stabbing every single death was either basically just '___ is dead' or some ironic death (anacreon, beruru). None of the deathflavour has been consistent despite your continuous claims and really it just feels like a desperate last stand to hold up your fakeclaim?
(04-19-2013, 10:10 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »cat when did you shoot myw

because if it was last night I sure as hell wasn't bigfooting around there

I shot him last night
that's why I posted this?

(04-19-2013, 03:07 AM)Cat Wrote: »Either...
a. dratini is lying for some reason and sent out the doctor
b. there is somehow a target switcher STILL?!?

???

???
The issue with this is that the only way I would know bigfoot stopped my kill before dratini saying "bigfoot can stop a kill" is... by bigfoot actually stopping my kill?

So
I don't see how this can be called a fakeclaim.
So now you claim that your heroic pact was forged by fate itself? How else could such an alliance be wrought for it to have required your misplaced attack against ix at the very same serendipitous moment the one-shot protector arrived on the scene. Your alibi grows more dubious by the minute Catlady.

Also, my x-ray powers confirm that Sasquatch Man was attacked, and investigated in a manner similar to The Human MagPie describes. A troubling matter arose during my search though. It appears Solaris investigated Mirdini twice? Can you confirm this Sol? Does this mean we have some sort of anarchistic power doubler running amok?
No it means I kept the Ring of Nine Dragons.
So wait granola you saw a killer target Mirdini, and not a busdriver/redirecter of some kind?

Interesting.
GOD WERENT ANY OF YOU PAYING ATTENTION TO THE IMPORTANT PARTS
I didn't know you got to keep it/target extra people?

That would explain why it seems like you hit so many people.
That's...relieving?

Does the ring also give you the superpower to survive an attack?
(04-19-2013, 11:10 PM)Cat Wrote: »The issue with this is that the only way I would know bigfoot stopped my kill before dratini saying "bigfoot can stop a kill" is... by bigfoot actually stopping my kill?

You've got a point but
either you somehow have two guns or one out of "you shot Ix" and "you shot Mirdini" is false

and in any case none of the answers account for both 1) cD getting shot and 2) Ix not dying given the premise that Mirdini, Ix and cD were all shot.

alternatively, Mirdini is lying about the mechanics of his role.

at this point I am harbouring heavy suspicion that Pala killed cD and is lying about killing Ix.
Solaris what does the ring actually make you do
does it just make you show up twice

Granola do you have anything from previous nights? maybe there's a clue there somewhere
Your friendly neighborhood champion of justice has been busy this week:
N1: Dini was watched
N2: I was waylayed
N3: Namboto was watched/blocked
N4: seedy had a quiet night
N5: Dini was investigated twice, shot once

If someone was busdriven/redirected, I fear my powers could not detect it.

Solaris, are you bulletproof? I may just have a cunning plan to unmask the liars in our midst if you are.
(04-20-2013, 12:34 AM)konec0 Wrote: »
(04-19-2013, 11:10 PM)Cat Wrote: »The issue with this is that the only way I would know bigfoot stopped my kill before dratini saying "bigfoot can stop a kill" is... by bigfoot actually stopping my kill?

You've got a point but
either you somehow have two guns or one out of "you shot Ix" and "you shot Mirdini" is false

and in any case none of the answers account for both 1) cD getting shot and 2) Ix not dying given the premise that Mirdini, Ix and cD were all shot.

I know very well that my kills can be redirected because on the first two nights this happened. So the most likely scenario is "[cat] shot at Ix but hit dratini."

Which... works if Dratini made himself a bodyguard I guess? I still don't understand what's up with bigfoot at all, can you explain what you could do with it again dratini?
konec0 in what world would I ever (knowingly) shoot seedy over Ix (or Agen but Agen was better lynch fodder ;-; )

I mean why would I target someone who was so obviously town knowing there were three scum left and hitting town would screw me over as well?

I know who I targeted, the only thing I can think of is scum busdriver. Or maybe seedy herself but I don't see any reason for her to do that (unless she picked up the protective role fake-softclaim I was setting up but it was pretty weak so???)

((Plus scum busdriver would make a hell of a lot of sense with all of the town power going on so far.))
EBWOP: wait granola can you detect if someone is targetted by a busdriver? I mean I'd assume so but I guess your role could have said 'busdrivers excluded' or something.
Actually to hell with a cunning plan, we have six people that are either flavor-firmed or role-firmed, and we're still missing the nefarious DanceBlocker. I know I've brought it up before, but MirdiniMan's bold unmasking seems to've overshadowed me.

In the name of righteousness, I ask that you bring these scoundrels to justice!
(04-19-2013, 09:56 PM)konec0 Wrote: »
(04-19-2013, 01:35 AM)Cat Wrote: »I shot myw.

My bad my conclusion is misplaced.

Palamendes, nothing I said can confirm that you're a mafia to a third party, but they are still points against you. Again, reasonable doubts. Going over them for other people's benefit. Also, you claimed later than Cat did, and you didn't counterclaim strongly. The counterclaimer is usually more likely to be the scum.

But, on the killer point- The extra killer's kills aren't connected thematically, but they are described- If a bear was doing the killings, they'd probably be described in a more bear like manner.

Quote:So now you claim that your heroic pact was forged by fate itself? How else could such an alliance be wrought for it to have required your misplaced attack against ix at the very same serendipitous moment the one-shot protector arrived on the scene. Your alibi grows more dubious by the minute Catlady.

This point I have no idea on, and apparently neither does anyone else. There's gotta be a busser or something. I'm pretty sure if Cat "killed" me I'd probably survive.

Another question for Pal then- Why'd you say you tried to kill me the recent night, if it woulda been better alibi wise if you attempted to say you tried to kill miri?

Anyhow, does anyone want to change their votes? We need to lynch someone by tomorrow(?) or town loses, since I'm 90% sure there's a mafia blocker since they aren't saying anything about this dance party business and that'd stop us from killing pala.

Don't lynch me and cat, we've been upfront about our roles since the beginning, and there really aren't any points against us besides that I GUESS that being upfront about being mason'd could sound suspicious.
myw I didn't lie about trying to kill Mirdini because I am being honest, I have nothing to hide (and doing so would be bad because I need a scum lynch today just as much as town does).

Also could you find those stats about counterclaimers usually being scum? Because I've tended to find the opposite (scum hoping a role doesn't exist/trying to quickly claim before town does for towncred).

For kills I will go over every single goddamn one because you seem insistent on this somehow being a thing:
SpoilerShow
With the exception of a single death, there was either no flavour at all (3-4/8) or jokey ironic flavour (4/8). Your point is completely non-existent. (Also to be honest I've only really seen scum try to use flavour as the main 'logic' for lynching someone anyways.)
EBWOP: I mean I get why you've got to try and make people think I'm lying but if these aren't proofs and just 'reasonable doubts' that you're bringing up for other people's benefit, why do you keep trying to phrase them as/make them look like evidence?
Because I'd think evidence is just a string of reasonable doubts.

Anyway, every single one of those kills had a description that did not involve bear attacks. What do you call flavor? I just assumed it was description.
(04-20-2013, 01:08 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »konec0 in what world would I ever (knowingly) shoot seedy over Ix (or Agen but Agen was better lynch fodder ;-; )

Look let me just lay out all my reasoning here ok.

1) FACT: cD was shot. And is dead.
2) FACT: Mirdini was shot. This is as good as confirmed given that it's been corroborated by Cat, Granola and Mirdini himself.
3) FACT: Cat knew her kill bounced off a bigfoot before the bigfoot's ability was ever mentioned.

CLAIM: Cat claims to have shot Ix, but ALSO to have seen a Bigfoot.
CLAIM: You claim to have shot Ix.

Do you see the problem here?

Let's assume you're telling the truth about shooting Ix. This would mean that Cat shot Mirdini - highly likely to be Mirdini given 3). But then this begs two questions: 1) Who the hell shot cD? (I've already tried accounting for a third kill via gelato; no luck there, as you pointed out) and 2) How did your kill evaporate into thin air?

In fact, pretty much all the possibilities I can think of in which you're NOT lying about shooting Ix seem very improbable. Here's one:

- Pala targets Ix; gets redirected to cD.
- Cat and myw are scum, shoot Mirdini.

This seems to work from a mechanical standpoint, however, it would make Cat and myw's play today make entirely no sense.
Pretty much everything I can think of now unfortunately implies the existence of another redirector whiiiich is really really shitty.

Also here's a question: why does a bear need to make waves?