[Cosmosdex] : Redux Error Train

[Cosmosdex] : Redux Error Train
RE: [Cosmosdex] Minor:11/5 Talk Species to me
@cmdrcade Sadly the Quotillic cannot be accepted at this moment as we are only allowing one species per person this round! Sorry about that, I can tell you if they would be accepted but they will not be officially added to the main dex until the next round. (which I feel might be at the end of this game) Do note that if you decide to hold the Quotillic till next round they will use up your next round slot when they are automatically accepted!

Edit: @wyatt Oh sure thing! Though please make sure to make a new post on topic if you need a change made if you need it! I only accidentally noticed this.

Goopmicks accepted, temp home here. Changes below.
- Stats were 27 points instead of 26. Took one from int, tell me if you want that changed.
- Small tweeks.

Itzels were accepted, temp home here. Changes below.
- Added missing info after pming you.
- Uncapped names.
- Itzels > Itzel.

Apidee (semi)accepted, temp home here. Changes below.
- I do need you (Blizz) to claim the apidees here so I know for sure you're submitting them!
- You used 24 points instead of 26! I added 2 points to Intelligence, tell me if you want that changed.
- Tone changes in a few places that's all.

Update to Oerson accepted. It's here, any changes are below.
- Nothing but a few tone changes.

Jaron has been semi rejected! Please pm me the info below to get it accepted.
- A quote and quote maker
- A nickname for the planet
- Info on the Flatlands District that's missing.

Apidaria is accepted. Temp home here, any changes below.
- No real edits.
- Honestly I can't believe you didn't attempt to jam bee puns everywhere.

Haven't gotten to any fauna or that one planet that was submitted ages ago. Sorry! Trying to thin down my backlog.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Cosmosdex] Minor:11/5 Talk Species to me
Yeah, the Apidee are mine, those are my bees.

Also, that's fine on the stats, I'm honestly not certain how that slipped by me.

e: actually, you know, I'd like 'puns' added to their likes.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
RE: [Cosmosdex] Minor:11/10 Something, Something, Bee movie.
@SirBlizz98
I'm on it!

[Image: OyScHek.png]

[Image: S5Yrurs.png]

[Image: MqNb7BV.png]

[Image: f8OH8cG.png]

[Image: 3eo4aix.png]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
I pick Barry Benson

I'm gonna pick the one on the right.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
That's fine! I completely understand. Its probably a little better that they appear next game anyways, just because than it would be like the technology developed during the gap of time between games.My one request is that if you would also accept the planet Demioti, please hold it until the Quotillics are accepted.

With the Kaikians, I like what you did with the main body, but I would appreciate it if the tail was a little less pronounced and the spike bulge a little smaller. Thanks!

also I misread the Ear holes as Car holes, and sat there wondering for a full minute "why the hell would he have a car hole in his head"
Jaron is now accepted. Temp home here.

Agnivyr is now accepted. Temp home here.
- I guessed their stats so if you want that changed please ask it to be changed on this topic!

Magneto-horzz and Vaeri now have art, thanks Blizz!
- Vaeri
- Magnetos

Stellar drakes have been added. Temp home here. Changes below.
- Stellar drakes > Stellar drake
- Made them slightly smaller.
- Tonal changes

Arc wasps are now accepted. Temp home here.
- Only tonal changes.
On the mobile version of the cosmosdex the image above their stats cards doesn't display, along with the actual rest of their stats cards. Just thought you should know about that...
RE: [Cosmosdex] Minor:11/17 Making my way through Fauna
@awkwardcarapace
If it's on every page please click the bar containing their name, it should drop down the quick info panel. It's scrolled up on each page so people don't have to read it if they don't want to (As on mobile it takes up the whole area)

I do need to make a way to make it more clear that you're suppose to click it to "Unroll" it.

(You can also click it when not on mobile to give yourself more reading space.)

11-17-2016

SpoilerShow
Yo the heredoggo are mine.
There's also the Isments which are mine, but those are a noncanon fanrace.

I'll be writing up homeplanets for them too soon, and probably making planets and fauna and planet sand fauna and please help me
Home Planet Extinction Event
TLDR; empty home planets will be deleted on Dec 20th!

I won't write anything big for this but there's a lot of home planets that are sadly not filled out making it super hard to find the ones that are, as such in 1 month I will be deleting any home planets without any info and tossing them out! Any species with a home planet that gets tossed out will just have their home planet changed to "Unknown / Not Important".

Anyone is free to adopt any home planet to save from being tossed out even if it's not your species as long as that planet has no/little to no info on it! Just claim them on this topic and then submit them like you would any other planet!

ANY SPECIES THAT LOSES ITS HOME PLANET WILL NOT BE DELETED, SPECIES WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY HOME PLANET DELETION.

That being said I will be claiming Taiaptor (Aftiks), Merciaa (Armas), Geckon (Geckrechaun), Eukaryote (Notails), Maya (Putleys), Puerto (Tourist), Mypace (Tweeps)

You can see who claimed what on the first post of this topic.

O'Clair update is up. Can be seen here.
- No changes made.

Fleedora is accepted. Temp home here.
- No changes made other then (changing bracket sections to be apart of the main text.)

- Isments still aren't real.
RE: [Cosmosdex] Major:11/20 Home Planet Extinction Event
I'll be taking the mialcsem home planet! Which would be.... Whatever longass thing I named it.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
I'd like to claim Kivver, Scholae and Soil.
Claiming Termrowup (Volkronn). I've got a different name in mind if that's alright.
I'll be claiming Cartricke.
@SirBlizz98 Apo11o & Fellow
Thanks for the help!

@Spish
You are absolutely free to change the planet name if you want to! This goes for everyone. Termrowup is actually a placeholder name I've been waiting for the creator to tell me what they rather the name be (As I lost the original name) but never got it sadly.
Gonna claim Acolite (Very likely to be renamed), Ajara, and Amkear.
I finally got around to submitting the mafleeca app. It seems something ate my paragraphs.

It also seems I overlooked one instance of the placeholder "pillow fluffed mafleeca" name in the section of the Sleepca.

I'll submit the planet app for Shearattle later.
LAST WEEK FOR SPECIES APPS

GET THEM IN NOW! This is the last week! Any apps submitted after DEC 4TH 11:59PM EST WILL be rejected. No if ands or buts sorry! Get them in now!
RE: [Cosmosdex] SPECIES APPS CLOSE DEC 4TH: NO IF, ANDS, OR BUTS
Heredoggo are accepted. Temp home here.
- Fixed tonal area.
- Changed 666 to 600 years.
- Corrected translator machine to Aftik. Translator machines do not exist when the game first starts.

Mafleeca accepted. Temp home here.
- Barely anything was changed.

Rangohl, after being pushed to the back of the line even though it was first in line finally has been accepted. Temp home here.
- Nothing major changed.

Adjara accepted. Home here.
- Nothing major other then a few double spaces and adding a quote.

Kcc-6-a accepted. Temp Home here.
- Single tear, the quote isn't optional it's required. You are allowed to make up a random quote, not all quotes need to come from the comic. Added a generic quote.
- Kaikian > kaikian

Soil accepted. Home here
- None
Change the quote for KCC-6-A to: "Who needs a home-world when you have a space station?" -Kaikian resident of KCC-6-A
I don't get to make an app this time but I'm curious about a couple of things regarding unseen species.

Firstly I'm assuming that Dali doesn't count as a stromatopoid apearance?

Secondly, about contractors and possibly races like them, does someone making a contractor need to use a seen race, like how it was with the hybrid app for Oooo's assistant, and would a contractor version of a unseen race be allowed in a character app that needs a fresh species once we've seen them?
(11-30-2016, 10:03 PM)Fellow Wrote: »I don't get to make an app this time but I'm curious about a couple of things regarding unseen species.

Firstly I'm assuming that Dali doesn't count as a stromatopoid apearance?

Secondly, about contractors and possibly races like them, does someone making a contractor need to use a seen race, like how it was with the hybrid app for Oooo's assistant, and would a contractor version of a unseen race be allowed in an app once we've seen them?

At this moment stromatopoids are counted as seen, but I will be making a stromatopoid in this game or the next to make up for it.

Also a contractor does not need to use an unseen species if they aren't seen. In fact I rather a seen species be used for a contractor because like the hybrid, if you don't use seen species it doesn't look like a hybrid, it looks like a new species.

Also hmmmmm I would take a contractor version of an unseen species (when the contractors are seen) on a case by case base, aka as me. I don't want too many contractors as they're suppose to be very rare.
(11-30-2016, 10:07 PM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »At this moment stromatopoids are counted as seen, but I will be making a stromatopoid in this game or the next to make up for it.

Oh, well, they're not marked as seen in the sheet currently.
woops.
You post claims on the Fortuna topic not here. Claims here do not count.