Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
(04-11-2016, 02:27 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
(04-11-2016, 02:21 PM)Panur Wrote: »How are we gonna grow if she doesn't have a conjuration with her? the only options right now are
a) she's with the reapers chilling or somewhere safe
b) she's in a random location, potentially very unsafe

given iP's newlyfound sadistic streak, the latters seems the more likely possibility, so If we can't be willford twins, it may be best to just hang out with lucas a bit more.
Derrick is likely asleep, just like Alice. If Emily can get to one of the forts, he can come with her.
We don't want to just stay safe. We need to be making progress. If we try making progress as Lucas right now, we'd be helping Alice too; It's not as if we could convince him to leave her.

Yeah, but Derrick is an insomniac, he's been sleeping more now, but we don't really know if he'll be sleeping or not, and every other dreamer may still be hanging at beachapalooza

i know we all want emily to get stronger, but without a conjuration it's not gonna happen, and she won't get one until she's out of the hospital....
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(04-11-2016, 02:45 PM)Panur Wrote: »
(04-11-2016, 02:27 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
(04-11-2016, 02:21 PM)Panur Wrote: »How are we gonna grow if she doesn't have a conjuration with her? the only options right now are
a) she's with the reapers chilling or somewhere safe
b) she's in a random location, potentially very unsafe

given iP's newlyfound sadistic streak, the latters seems the more likely possibility, so If we can't be willford twins, it may be best to just hang out with lucas a bit more.
Derrick is likely asleep, just like Alice. If Emily can get to one of the forts, he can come with her.
We don't want to just stay safe. We need to be making progress. If we try making progress as Lucas right now, we'd be helping Alice too; It's not as if we could convince him to leave her.

i know we all want emily to get stronger, but without a conjuration it's not gonna happen, and she won't get one until she's out of the hospital....

Why not? Will her house not manifest? Maybe it's been awhile since I heard the explanation and I've forgotten, but her current situation shouldn't be that different from Lucia's in this regard.
>1

I think we should stay with Lucas for a bit. Emily would be cool, but there's more to be done here.
Hi, finally getting round to posting!

>1
Let's finish up with Lucas first

Also here's my entries for the reaper kid contest:
https://imgur.com/a/IiWD6
You-know, i'm actually happy my vote didn't go through.

Emily looks rather contempt in this stream ^^

https://www.twitch.tv/intrepidpioneer
Welp, if Alice is asleep, then Derrick is either asleep or will be soon. I sure hope he remembers to either sleep in Alice's room (which would put him in LOCAD), or a fort (LOMAM) instead of his bed (or anywhere else). Don't want him to wake up in a poison cloud.
> Be Emily

[Image: EOGvPhe.png]

You are now Emily fast asleep, or at least it seems.

[Image: rBDw6sO.png]

You have just entered another weird bubble in what you are going to call "Thought Ocean". You saw your bedroom and instinctively moved towards it.

[Image: KzQ0dtB.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Here's my contest entries, pardon the sloppy ass photoshop.

SpoilerShow
to be a classic

>Emily: examine your posters

also, great job Terra!
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Cross, hedgehog/porcupine, ram, or deadmau5? Either way first thing to do is add everyone's chumhandles (except Alice). We should probably start with one she could guess and have her ask for the rest.
Look Panur, there's a pangolin. Let's immediately ignore it and make Jesus her conjuration, thereby making religious debates so much more confusing. He would be both real and imaginary at the same time! He would also be a teenage girl, which is a thing I feel would go over well when the audience has such a showing of anime fans.

>Emily: Perhaps you should do a reality check. Is there anything alive that you can use to see if this is a dream?
Emily: Examine posters

[Image: sgE4QtJ.png]

You have a poster of deadmau5 and audio surf. You have a strong passion for music and you like it loud. As a pastime, you started learning how to craft beats on your computer, you're still a rookie though.

[Image: GLSncfw.png]

You also have a kingdom hearts poster and a motivational keep calm and paint happy trees poster. You are pretty good at painting. You don't do it often, but when you do, it's always wall worthy. You've sold your past works for some money a while back. You also like RPG and rhythm games too.

[Image: VX76X1i.png]

You briefly reflect on your current state in reality... Though it doesn't really matter. As you've been able to retain much of what you've dreamt about and talking with Lucas, Lexii and Garry about it proves it. Whether awake or asleep, you'll always be dreaming. Not to mention you are supposed to be sleeping in a hospital bed right now, and not at home. You still haven't gotten control over the "thought ocean" you keep popping up in.
(04-14-2016, 01:55 AM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »You has a strong passion for music and you like it loud.

you also has a strong craving for cheezburgers
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
> Emily: Examine plushies.

I vote sheep
>Emily: gaze into the pangolinean depths of your brown plushy beady eyes.

> "I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me." Psalm 3:5

> As an experiment, try making a conjuration.
I vote the pangolin.

Nice to see old readers trickling in.
> What's on the tube?
(04-14-2016, 02:36 AM)Panur Wrote: »>Emily: gaze into the pangolinean depths of your brown plushy beady eyes.

Seconding
Emily looks so cute on that first panel!
(04-14-2016, 03:35 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »
(04-14-2016, 02:36 AM)Panur Wrote: »>Emily: gaze into the pangolinean depths of your brown plushy beady eyes.

Seconding
Emily looks so cute on that first panel!

Thirding.
I'd go with the pangolin, but the idea of a giant fluffy dream sheep is too adorable to pass up.

> Stare deep into the sheep plushie.
(04-14-2016, 05:45 AM)MismatcherReese Wrote: »I'd go with the pangolin, but the idea of a giant fluffy dream sheep is too adorable to pass up.
Me too, just look at its cute little sleeping cap. Gonna second the sheep.
What if deadmau5 became her conjuration?
SpoilerShow
(04-14-2016, 10:28 AM)Lylac Wrote: »What if deadmau5 became her conjuration?

this
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Emily: What's on the tube?

[Image: 5YZw1je.gif]

You turn on your TV. Nothing but static. Though its not surprising because you don't have cable.

[Image: t4rgWCs.gif]

You take a moment to gaze into the eyes of your pangolin plushie. What a great idea it was to get plushies in your tween years. You've gotten a lot of use out of it too.

...!

[Image: uSikNZi.png]

Suddenly it awakens right before your eyes! You are a bit taken back by it.

Show ChatlogShow
suggestions:

Celeste: A small keyboard which produces a bell-like sound. (and in Spanish, light blue/cerulean)
Lina: Means a lot of things in different languages, such as tender, pure, light, delicate
Allegra: Joyful, merry (also, A tempo marking indicating a brisk speed.)
Piper: English occupational surname transferred to unisex forename use, derived from Middle English pipere, meaning "pipe-player."