The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
Well I could show you, but the website is gone.
My highschool friends made a discord group just for us and planning get-togethers, and now someone's added their asshole cousin who is much older and makes me extremely uncomfortable.

I'm not sure if I'm more disturbed that everyone else seems fine with them, or that I could ban them at any time but chose not to because I don't want to deal with the ramifications.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(04-28-2018, 02:01 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »My highschool friends made a discord group just for us and planning get-togethers, and now someone's added their asshole cousin who is much older and makes me extremely uncomfortable.

I'm not sure if I'm more disturbed that everyone else seems fine with them, or that I could ban them at any time but chose not to because I don't want to deal with the ramifications.

I'd definitely check in with some of the friends that didn't add that cousin one-on-one and see if they have similar misgivings - there might well be at least a couple of people who are in the same boat as you re: they don't like the person but feel like they'd make waves if they brought it up.

And even if that's not the case, if they're actually good pals they should care about how you feel even if they don't feel that way.

(That said, I can appreciate having quasi-friends where you don't really want to cut ties but also they're probably not exactly your speed so you'd rather not make things uncomfortable. Hoping that's not the case here :X)
Oh gosh i feel that, Reyweld. I really hope ya get ot sorted out, no one should be uncomfortable with the any of the members in their server >B(
SpoilerShow
I feel like a heavy weight is on my chest, and i jus feel really bad in general and i super rarely feel this way and im so unused to it and its freaking me out

Exams are on the 24th of may, and with ramadan starting on the 16th, its gonna be relaly painful to wake up early amd deal with exams and studying while starving 12 hours a day. Im not ready, i just dont want to deal with school anymore

Im not used ti ths
SpoilerShow
Mars doesn't have school, Mars wont treat me like this. Why cant they send me to Mars already
SpoilerShow
mars is also the god of war though. are you sure you want to start a war against a 639000000000000000000000 kg hunk of play-doh?
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Yeah, Ramadan can be rough. All the other teachers here say that the kids energy levels are just drained. It's no good that I'm behind on content either. At least I've been told that folks here don't mind I'd you snack in private.

Myeth, I don't recall where you are at? Is it Bahrain?
Im In qatar! Also yeah, snacking in private when you're not participating is fine. It's cause eating in front of a fasting person can be considered a lil rude due to the fact that they're probably starving, though most won't call you out on it or anythin'!!
SpoilerShow
only my brother can make playing with my niece miserable

screams within self
SpoilerShow
He sounds like a butt! Sorry you have to deal with that, your niece is lucky to have you as an uncle.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Credit i will have to fight your brother in hand to sand combat
SpoilerShow
having an extremely bad time and will not stop for a bit
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
I had some really bad nightmares recently and today i wike up from one that was like 5 awful horrible nightmares in one terrible box like a 5 in one deal made by Lucy herself and it was so bad i cant think of going to sleep without being struck by debilitating fear
SpoilerShow
Windows 10 just released an update that has broken my computer. The keyboard and trackpad are completely disabled, and I now have to use a usb keyboard resting on top my laptop.

UPDATE: I've been told my typing now sounds like a typewriter.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Selfish family members drive me nuts, it's been hard.
As a young person, everyone is so condescending no matter how right you are. You have second to NO rights, and nobody treats you as an equal. If you ever think you have a friend, they end up thinking about it as more of a “babysitting” thing, and if you try to explain why you can’t do what someone wants, they tell you something along the lines of “be quiet or I shall take your privileges” and I’m fed up of it. Every time I try to make a friend my age, it never works out, and every time I try to make friends with anyone older, I don’t fit in or feel too awkward to talk to them. So I’ll always be alone.

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
(06-12-2018, 08:54 PM)Thalia V1 Wrote: »As a young person, everyone is so condescending no matter how right you are. You have second to NO rights, and nobody treats you as an equal. If you ever think you have a friend, they end up thinking about it as more of a “babysitting” thing, and if you try to explain why you can’t do what someone wants, they tell you something along the lines of “be quiet or I shall take your privileges” and I’m fed up of it. Every time I try to make a friend my age, it never works out, and every time I try to make friends with anyone older, I don’t fit in or feel too awkward to talk to them. So I’ll always be alone.

Oh, absolutely tea my dude

I'll beat em up for ya
SpoilerShow
Why?

SpoilerShow

Bought some tropical fruit salad for a sweet snack, but the fruit salad contains bananas now? But why?

There were only four slices in the whole can, so there was no flavour impact, and they weren't hard to pick out, but why?
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
It's not really a big deal, I just wasn't paying attention for a moment and bought an unwanted food.
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
I reread a game that I knew would upset me if I did. Bleh.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Can't buy some of the things that I semi-crucially need and the wait is killing me.
driver's license training is the most INFURIATING THING EVER. i have glasses, what is the point of looking at my blindspot if the mirror covers my blindspot better than my glasses do. they don't cover the entirety of my peripheral vision. and yet my neck is going to fufnxjdking break and tear all its blood vessels and give me a goddamn embolism because ""it's the law"". fuck the law man, i'm going to work hard and get those stupid cars that have cameras to show the blindspots. everyone else can break their necks.
2 month old computer broke :(

I like the specs and design, but the reliability of the hardware has left something to be desired. I was actually going to do something significant with it this week....
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
Trigger warning
SpoilerShow