Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Four: WHALE DUEL: BATTLE ROYALE: THE ADVENTURE (32/71 Alive)
Chank: Shwoka
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Four: WHALE DUEL: BATTLE ROYALE: THE ADVENTURE (33/71 Alive)
(08-21-2014, 05:27 PM)cyber95 Wrote: »Wow, rude.

Well, you call it "rude", I call it "effective" - you weren't voting, so I shanked you, and now you're voting. Mission accomplished!

(this is literally my modus operandi now; dayshanking a non-voter either provokes them into action or kills them, in which case their non-vote becomes a non-issue)

Groupshank: Chwoka for reasons that I can't presently be bothered to ascertain.
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Four: WHALE DUEL: BATTLE ROYALE: THE ADVENTURE (32/71 Alive)
VOTE: CHWOKA
yessssss
~◕ w◕~
Stab Chwoka
SHANK: CHWOKA yeaaaaaaaaah
¡All aboard the vote: Chwoka train!
¡Choo Choo!
Wooo Vote: Chwoka
Shank: Chwoka
If'n I'n math'nissall right, 's three more'na go. Vote: Chwoka.
GROUPSHANK: BREADPOCALYPSE. NO ONE IRKS BIRDS IN THE PRESENCE OF DALM.
ALSO CAN I ATTACH MR. PIDGE'S REMAINS TO MY MECH? THE RESIDUAL LOVE AND AFFECTION WILL PROVIDE BOUNTIFUL SCIENCES.
CHOWKA OK WHY NOT
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the colour of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently-some would say, more correctly. I'm a person. Bret's a person. You're a person. That person over there is a person. And each person deserves to be treated like a person." - Jemaine Clement
please let me live to see the porpoganda
Apologies, Chwoka, but there is no compassion here in the Vista Paolo, only shank.
I'd like to keep Mr. Pidge's corpse but you arr welcome to pluck his blade tipped feathers!

For sentimental sake.
Also because he's an [REDACTED] from the 7th [REDACTED] and probably would [REDACTED].
Shank: Chwoka because mob mentality is best mentality.
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
It is pretty amazing how much we can accomplish given enough incentive and people.
(08-22-2014, 06:30 PM)Dalmationer Wrote: »NO ONE IRKS BIRDS IN THE PRESENCE OF DALM.
I'm going to irk all the birds on this island and you can't stop me
SpoilerShow
NO ONE CAN
Previous Potato Panic, Perpetually Preposterous
Tumblr
(08-23-2014, 08:23 AM)Breadpocalypse Wrote: »
(08-22-2014, 06:30 PM)Dalmationer Wrote: »NO ONE IRKS BIRDS IN THE PRESENCE OF DALM.
SpoilerShow
NO ONE CAN

DISGUSTING!
(08-23-2014, 08:23 AM)Breadpocalypse Wrote: »
SpoilerShow
NO ONE CAN

o h
shank: breadpocalypse
i like birb
Shank: Bread
Who Needs Titles Anyway

Chwoka - 15 (Breadpocalypse, Dragon Fogel, Truegreen, Coldblooded, Phish, Schazer, Sruixan, Whimbrel, Pharmacy, SupahKiven, Palamedes, Acionyx, Not The Author, speedchuck, Sai)
Breadpocalypse - 3 (Dalmationer, konec0, amosmyn)
Schazer - 2 (Plaid, Gnauga)
Sruixan - 1 (cyber95)

Abstaining - 12 (Solaris, Granolaman, TehPilot, Niall, Deviant One, Sanzh, Scoffles, Ixcaliber, amosmyn, Chwoka, Seedy, LegendaryQ)

17 votes to murder, day ends in 20 hours.
W-what's the soft lynch? Can we do a softlynch if we don't make it to 17?? D:
~◕ w◕~
Softlynch is for the weeeeak.
almost-hammer-but-not-quite shank: Chwoka

blood for the blood blood
SpoilerShow

[Image: UphYSbV.gif]
Vote: Chwoka