Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)
RE: Shank A Bitch 3: The Shankshank Redemption
(07-02-2014, 08:49 AM)anacreon Wrote: »pssh with this many i am guessing atleast half a third will be human dead the end of the first night.

things have changed my friend

things have ~changed~

(read the OP again)
plus there'd probably be many people targeting the same guy, the odds of half of the people being selected are very low.
edit: and with the new rules with the shankvest, it would mean that everyone would have to cooperate without their own knowledge, to only put two unique shanks per person. very statistically low possibility. every single player would have to play roulette and win.
Boop

[Image: IMG_6241.png]
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
I was the 25th player but now I'm the 26th. How'd that happen?
[Image: 17-41R.png]
:)
[Image: 689784b.jpg]
Regarding the "how many people are going to be killed night one", ignoring all role details, it is going to average about 17. Also adding more players isn't going to change the number that much; it's going to average a bit more than a quarter of the players. Specifically, if we had a near-infinite number of players, (e-2)/e percent (about 26.42%) of them would die N1.
Source: Binomial Theorem
(07-02-2014, 11:58 AM)makerofthegames Wrote: »I was the 25th player but now I'm the 26th. How'd that happen?

Pala sneaked in right after me into the 15th slot. I guess Mirdini missed his "in" post, and then... un-missed it? The fact that I noticed might or might not be indicative of who I'm planning to shank first.
You're going to shank me, aren't you..
(07-02-2014, 02:04 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »math
Thanks for that. I like to know things.
Got a question actually Mird, if 2+ people send in a kill request for a single person with a vest, who hits the vest and who hits the person? Assuming that it would ever matter, and of course you can answer (or not) whether or not it does so
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
it might matter! and if it does then i assume the order is first come first shank
(07-02-2014, 02:56 PM)OzTheWizard Wrote: »Pala sneaked in right after me into the 15th slot. I guess Mirdini missed his "in" post, and then... un-missed it? The fact that I noticed might or might not be indicative of who I'm planning to shank first.

I =|==> you too Oz.
(07-02-2014, 04:04 PM)Solaris Wrote: »it might matter! and if it does then i assume the order is first come first shank

more or less what the sun says
So.

Shanking the mod.

Great idea, or greatest idea?
Five pages of signups.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
(07-02-2014, 02:04 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »Regarding the "how many people are going to be killed night one", ignoring all role details, it is going to average about 17. Also adding more players isn't going to change the number that much; it's going to average a bit more than a quarter of the players. Specifically, if we had a near-infinite number of players, (e-2)/e percent (about 26.42%) of them would die N1.
Source: Binomial Theorem

Ahhhh I just got finished with Stats I only got a B+

Hi guys Mirdini went to the depths of the internet and found me ready to shank some bitches

SpoilerShow
(07-02-2014, 07:36 PM)Garuru Wrote: »Five pages of signups.

a bear likes this post.

im disappointed @ myself & other dota players rn because nobody is using the weta butterfly, how are u supposed to have evasion
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
SpoilerShow

I only stab with the most refined of stabbing tools. Comes with a fork to hold victims in place.
SpoilerShow

your dead
I SHALL JOIN THE SHANKING

[Image: scottish_claymore_dagger_540.jpg]
Making up my mind whether to kick up a fuss about the playerlist outstripping Murderfia.
WHO'S GOING TO BE LUCKY NUMBER 69???
67 enemies 67 bounties
I'm in, mofos

SpoilerShow
ETA on Shankshank?