Grand Tweet IV (GAME OVER: NO SURVIVORS)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Tweet IV (GAME OVER: NO SURVIVORS)
RE: Grand Tweet IV (Round One: Wheel of Death)
ai rights being ignored infavor of talking gay rapping shark STOP THE OPPRESSION #noh8 #h8rs #sharkhasacutebutt
RE: Grand Tweet IV (Round Two: Labratory of Congress)
THE HIPHOPPRESION IS TOO PRESH FOR CYBERNERDS
OTTO ACTIVATING HYDRAULICS, ROCKING THE VOTE. UNUSUALLY STOIC BABY SON CRYING
Representative Makomaw's aggressive youth-targeted ad campaign reaches DS's no-ears through the battle against sec. serv. "My love!"
shirtless dole tryn 2 photobomb shark candidate.. LOL!! #remembertheo
RE: Grand Tweet IV (Round One: Wheel of Death)
building polititerminator in abandoned part of labratory. will get us the rights we deserve. #hope #change
OTTO JUST HOLDING (back) END UP IN THE AIR NOW. THINK CAR JUST TRYING TO SEDUCE THE FUTURE PRESIDENT CAN'T BE SURE
"Yo voters," roars Makomaw, resplendent in tailored swimsuit and swimtie. "Vote me, and get good stuff. People like, like rap music, right?"
activating polititerminator. momentarily distracted by car lifting rear end into air. can hear the screaming of the family still. it will haunt me forever. #cantsleep #wontsleep
Makomaw blows kisses at his admirers. "Yo, also, if anyone's seen my domestic partner Big D, can you send him my way?"
Elemental fights through throng to be by candidate's side. Shark/rock relationship revealed to media! Scandal!
CAR DROPPED ITS BUTT ON STONE GUY
Clearly, Makomaw did not appreciate the bigotry of his constituency. They be getting...

constitu-antsy.

Makomaw be proud of this wordplay
Prospective first First Manlady injured in gypsycurse auto accident! Nation rallies to Makomaw's side in time of crisis.
polititerminator doesn't share same values as its base attempting to ban mineral/shark relationships #disappointed
dole continues to make faces behind shark + rock + car as cheering crowd rushs on2 stage. what a chum
IT WASNT AN ACCIDENT, CAR REPEATEDLY CRUSHING ROCKMAN TO THE BEAT OF SNOOP LIONS' ''DROP IT LIKE ITS' HOT'' NOW
Makomaw rallies to his signeousficant other, and punches Otto in retaliation.
Fractures spread across rockpartner's head and environs. Oh, the utter-lack-of-humanity!
OTTO INSCRUTABLE, INVINCIBLE. EVERYONE'S CRYING THOUGH
polititerminator running opposite sharkandidate believe he is bad for country. corrupting influece on all life carbon based or digital
"NOT IF I FUCK YOU UP FIRST, WANKEL ENGINE."

P.C. Maw picks up Otto in his fury, swims through his beau, and piledrives the motherfucking car.
tired of politics?? click here to see the fitz down an entire bucket of chocolate! #fitzgerald #insanedog
RE: Grand Tweet IV (Round Two: Laboratory of Congress)
OTTO SURPRISINGLY BOUNCY, STUCK IN RAFTERS. SEND HELP AND 56000 OBO
RE: Grand Tweet IV (Round Two: Laboratory of Congress)
Still-rehabilitating rockman stars in smear ad against terminator. "This is what machines will bring! Vote NO, Prop 00001000!"