Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
>Lucas: chuck baseball bat at lamp with all your Knightly force
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(04-10-2016, 12:53 AM)Fellow Wrote: »Since azzy isn't here, and the lamp isn't either, I think lucas is on a different dream level. He needs to repeat the last thing he said, but we need to get out of that stranglehold first if he is to talk.

>Lucas: You must be on a different dream level! Slice the air in front of you, and say "Who knows, I did take a baseball bat with me." as soon as you can.

Seconding
SpoilerShow
(04-10-2016, 01:03 AM)Lylac Wrote: »
(04-10-2016, 12:53 AM)Fellow Wrote: »Since azzy isn't here, and the lamp isn't either, I think lucas is on a different dream level. He needs to repeat the last thing he said, but we need to get out of that stranglehold first if he is to talk.

>Lucas: You must be on a different dream level! Slice the air in front of you, and say "Who knows, I did take a baseball bat with me." as soon as you can.

Seconding

guys....I think you're thinking of blackout dream...if it'd been another dream level, Azriel would still be there, and it's not a blackout dream since Lucas is still in LOCAD
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Given the D in LOCAD stands for deception I'm willing to bet this is some sort of illusion. The reason Lucas can be hurt is because dream logic ( https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M...akesItReal ).
Lucas: You must be on a different dream level! Slice the air in front of you, and say "Who knows, I did take a baseball bat with me." as soon as you can

[Image: KxxIj1I.png]

You are unable to use your weapons or items, since you're in a dire situation at the moment, but maybe you can give yourself enough leeway to say something..!

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 6WzvBKc.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: nzZ062K.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: GeN71M9.png]

You successfully scale Star-top mountain. Alice isn't much farther.

[Image: cmq1dSw.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: qx7JTR4.png]

You step into Alice's home and find her talking with Bane. Just the sight of her feels healing to you.

Show ChatlogShow
Huh? Shouldn't Lucas have already met Bane if he's working for Alice?
(04-10-2016, 02:37 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »Huh? Shouldn't Lucas have already met Bane if he's working for Alice?

he's working for Daydream, this is construct Alice

>Lucas: mention you're kind of wounded from your trip, maybe someone can give you a hand with that

>Lucas: Ask bane for some precious life saving heals.
SpoilerShow
>Lucas: Casually mention that you need to talk to Bane in private for like 2 seconds, then excuse yourself mentioning that you didn't want Alice to worry, but you're really hurting from a couple of encounters along the way, and could you please patch me up.

holy-baloney, that was a close one! O.O

(04-09-2016, 07:33 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »here's some fanart
SpoilerShow

Cool artwork there Terra ^^).b
now i'm wondering again, who COULD be the traitor among the reaper kids... and what would be their motive :/
Pancake alice will never stop being a thing
SpoilerShow
(04-10-2016, 04:55 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »now i'm wondering again, who COULD be the traitor among the reaper kids... and what would be their motive :/

Derrick created the reapers using God Tier powers to lock them at their current point of monsterfication, correct? If so, what happens if/when he stops being a God Tier? Will the mask stay and will the reapers just persist as what is basically a group of organized semi-monsters doomed to one day have their leader leave them or will they leave and cause them all to pick up where they left off?
Lucas: Ask Bane for some precious life saving heals

[Image: ZdaZPJv.png]

You look to Bane to ask him for help, but he instinctively heals you before you say anything.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: cPCgGnf.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Continue being Lucas
2. Be Emily
Doesn't feel like we've been Lucas all that long but I don't see what much more we could do other than ease drop and hope to get some valuable information.

> 2

EDIT: Emily however needs a conjuration so she can begin learning to heal monsters and now that she's awake we can get her one.
Lucas can handle himself around Alice, and trying to level Azriel while Alice is around means the cats get a share. Plus, Derrick should be sleeping too, now, so Emily doesn't have to go do things by herself.

>2

Edit:
(04-10-2016, 06:12 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »Derrick created the reapers using God Tier powers to lock them at their current point of monsterfication, correct? If so, what happens if/when he stops being a God Tier? Will the mask stay and will the reapers just persist as what is basically a group of organized semi-monsters doomed to one day have their leader leave them or will they leave and cause them all to pick up where they left off?

Derrick created the reapers' cloaks with one of Lucia's powers, "Garments of Obscurity", using his "A gift from my Maid" power that allows him access to Lucia's powers. No god powers neccecairy. His fear powers came in when he tried to ensure their loyalty.
I pretty much agree with the general consensus
>2
let's get this show on the road.
> 2.

I really hope she gets a cool conjuration. It's always interesting to see what comes up.
Do remember that Emily's still at the hospital and isn't going to be at her house right away. If we want to get her a conjuration, we need to get to her house first.
(04-10-2016, 10:59 PM)Fellow Wrote: »Do remember that Emily's still at the hospital and isn't going to be at her house right away. If we want to get her a conjuration, we need to get to her house first.

Well we at least know where it is. We'll probably want to get some backup before we head there in case trouble shows up and we definitely want to consult Uilos about what we should expect.
>1

idk, i just want to know what she might tell lucas for some reason
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
The real question is, if we're choosing Emily, will she be waking up at her house... or the Hospital :I (which, i mentioned once be4, is probably crawling with violent spirits). If waking up at the hospital, does she have something with a deep personal tie to her that she can form into a powerful conjuration?

Too many unknown unknowns with Emily. If we just leave her alone, she'll probably be fine (IP once mentioned that they wouldn't kill a main character offscreen ...would you, IP? :o )

>1 Keep being Lucas. Chill with Alice for a bit. Maybe go take down that tentacle monster outside.

Also, i just realized something... Lil' Mal presents itself to dreamers as a physical object sometimes.

What do you all think would happen if a dreamer tried to turn it into their new Conjuration? :D
can't we be Willford twins instead?

(04-11-2016, 06:18 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »The real question is, if we're choosing Emily, will she be waking up at her house... or the Hospital :I (which, i mentioned once be4, is probably crawling with violent spirits). If waking up at the hospital, does she have something with a deep personal tie to her that she can form into a powerful conjuration?

Too many unknown unknowns with Emily. If we just leave her alone, she'll probably be fine (IP once mentioned that they wouldn't kill a main character offscreen ...would you, IP? :o )

Previous events suggest she'll wake up in a seemingly random location in one of the realms. We could end up in LoCaD, LoMaM, or even right at her house in LoHaM. If we leave her alone she'll be okay but she also won't progress and we'll have to wait another dream for her to begin her power growth and we want to grow her ASAP since she offers an alternative to dealing with monsters that could gain us allies or allow others to grow without combat.
(04-11-2016, 02:00 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »
(04-11-2016, 06:18 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »The real question is, if we're choosing Emily, will she be waking up at her house... or the Hospital :I (which, i mentioned once be4, is probably crawling with violent spirits). If waking up at the hospital, does she have something with a deep personal tie to her that she can form into a powerful conjuration?

Previous events suggest she'll wake up in a seemingly random location in one of the realms. We could end up in LoCaD, LoMaM, or even right at her house in LoHaM. If we leave her alone she'll be okay but she also won't progress and we'll have to wait another dream for her to begin her power growth and we want to grow her ASAP since she offers an alternative to dealing with monsters that could gain us allies or allow others to grow without combat.

How are we gonna grow if she doesn't have a conjuration with her? the only options right now are
a) she's with the reapers chilling or somewhere safe
b) she's in a random location, potentially very unsafe

given iP's newlyfound sadistic streak, the latters seems the more likely possibility, so If we can't be willford twins, it may be best to just hang out with lucas a bit more.

(04-11-2016, 02:21 PM)Panur Wrote: »How are we gonna grow if she doesn't have a conjuration with her? the only options right now are

given iP's newlyfound sadistic streak, the latters seems the more likely possibility, so If we can't be willford twins, it may be best to just hang out with lucas a bit more.
Derrick is likely asleep, just like Alice. If Emily can get to one of the forts, he can come with her.
We don't want to just stay safe. We need to be making progress. If we try making progress as Lucas right now, we'd be helping Alice too; It's not as if we could convince him to leave her.
(04-11-2016, 02:21 PM)Panur Wrote: »
(04-11-2016, 02:00 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »

How are we gonna grow if she doesn't have a conjuration with her? the only options right now are

We need a conjuration to grow. If we be her we can go to her house and get a conjuration. It's not that complicated (Unless we end up in LoCaD in which case things will be very complicated). I recognize it is a gamble but if we don't take it it'll be one or more dreams before she starts and I'm pretty sure we do have somewhat of a time limit.