Introductions: The Inauguraling

Introductions: The Inauguraling
Re: Introductions: The Inauguraling
Hey, I'm sdegenko. I hang out with some people in an iscribble board called Designix and one of them showed me the forums. Since I was planning on picking up an adventure I had started, I figured I'd come over here and host it here. So yeah...mostly self-serving needs, but I figure this would be a much easier forum to really try and become a part of rather than what I did with the MSPA forums.

So. Nice to meet you guys.
Don't let scott's stiltedness fool you guys, he can be pretty cool when he wants to be

(Also he's one of three dudes i sort of brought here with me from our iscribble community since we are all very trollventure intolerant at this point)
When I want to be?
Shhhh baby shhhhhhh
This forum is neat, so it gets a much more gregarious username. (Nevermind the fact that "crepuscularDissembler" is over 20 characters anyways.)
crosspostingDecember Minion
My sincerest apologies.
Um. Hey. I have kind of been creepin' on this place for a few months. MSPFA has been my favourite subforum since Summer 2009, but since I'm not actually active in the community I can't help but feel that I don't belong here. Nearly every cool person I have a huge crush on is here.

So, yeah, I think I'm going to apologize for existing and then start my hopefully fulfilling career as an Eagle Time forum lurker.
Beep Beep
Re: My sincerest apologies.
Welcome, boss. Go ahead and place some suggestions.
Mr. Arsenic Nog Wrote:So, yeah, I think I'm going to apologize for existing and then start my hopefully fulfilling career as an Eagle Time forum lurker.

Shut up you're not allowed to be self deprecating because you're great, is wonderful to have you here <3
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Ed Wrote:Shut up you're not allowed to be self deprecating because you're great, is wonderful to have you here <3

Pssssh. Stop lying.
No, but really. It's such an honor to post amongst the classiest connoisseurs of butt jokes.

*sobs uncontrollably*
Beep Beep
Mr. Arsenic Nog Wrote:
Ed Wrote:Shut up you're not allowed to be self deprecating because you're great, is wonderful to have you here <3

Pssssh. Stop lying.
No, but really. It's such an honor to post amongst the classiest connoisseurs of butt jokes.

*sobs uncontrollably*

Hi Nog! I don't know you at all but you sound like a cool person!
I can totally have a crush on you and we'll call in crush karma, or KRUSH KARMA if you want it to sound badass.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
(If it helps, sort of the deal with this forum is we're not affiliated with MSPAFA.)
RE: Introductions: The Inauguraling
Donate it to tumblr or something?
Hello, TheBoyd linked me here. I see some names I haven't seen in a while. Sup guys?
Daedalus, hello! Welcome to our lovely abode. There's orange juice in the fridge and lady grey in the kettle.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
your avatar intrigues me
(12-27-2011, 05:26 AM)Jacquerel Wrote: »your avatar intrigues me

I think it's the Magic Schoolbus.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Hey, I hail from the MSPA forums as OfficerJordan, the guy who made that one adventure that one time and might reboot it. I've seen most of the names here, but never really got a chance to know people. The MSPA forums are a bit too intimidating for me and I'd like to set up base somewhere else, so I'm coming here. I'll (try to) be quiet and friendly and make myself at home. (Hopefully, I won't annoy people. I can take memes and mspa jokes elsewhere.) So hey!
(12-31-2011, 12:45 AM)iamohjay Wrote: »Hey, I hail from the MSPA forums as OfficerJordan, the guy who made that one adventure that one time and might reboot it. I've seen most of the names here, but never really got a chance to know people. The MSPA forums are a bit too intimidating for me and I'd like to set up base somewhere else, so I'm coming here. I'll (try to) be quiet and friendly and make myself at home. (Hopefully, I won't annoy people. I can take memes and mspa jokes elsewhere.) So hey!

Make yourself at home. Suggest in stories- heaven knows they need more love!

Check out the fine array of PRODUCTS and SERVICES that are available.

... Have my coffee, I shouldn't drink any more today.
Hello, Officer Jordan. You're a polite person and i enjoy your art. I'm sure we all will enjoy your presence here!
(12-24-2011, 06:05 AM)Godbot Wrote: »(If it helps, sort of the deal with this forum is we're not affiliated with MSPAFA.)

It's just where all the coolest people hang out now.

(12-23-2011, 10:13 AM)Woffles Wrote: »Hi Nog! I don't know you at all but you sound like a cool person!
I can totally have a crush on you and we'll call in crush karma, or KRUSH KARMA if you want it to sound badass.

I'd be all for this, if it only because KRUSH KARMA sounds like a pretty rad softdrink with hilarious, or hilariously unfortunate, side effects.
It should be noted that, despite all appearances, Mr. Arsenic Nog and I are not affiliated in any way.

We could totally change that, though.

Winky
Why, Mr. PYP, are you implying what I do believe you are implying?

(A few quiet assassinations, eh?)
If you've got the cash, I've got the stash.
Oh snap I never introduced myself despite joining three months a go derpahurp.

Hello my name is Lankie. Sometimes I do things on the internet I guess.