Popsicle-Fudgsicle Gang Warfare Sim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Popsicle-Fudgsicle Gang Warfare Sim
RE: Popsicle-Fudgsicle Gang Warfare Sim
Totes uses EMBEZZLETECH: COMPAINED INTEREST to allow consecutive friendly attacks to stack, dealing bonus TEAMWORK damage.
If we're doing that, then should I attack him, instead?

Edit: I'll use PILLAR OF STRENGTH again.
Well, this is me officially declaring that I'm attacking Franko, then.
NOW IS COWARD KILLING TIME!

I'll just start shooting Franko.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
[Image: Dls5b.gif]
DEVASTATING DAMAGE IS DEALT!

[Image: VU0TF.gif]
FAT FUDGE FRANKO HAS BEEN DEFEATED!

[Image: nIY90.gif]
Time to reap spoils!

VICTORY

STATUS
SpoilerShow

Post Script
SpoilerShow
So, who wants to open that thing? I'm thinking Schazer, since I have a feeling it might completely refresh Chill, and hers is lowest.
I'll gather up my giant nail and try and combine that taser with my hammer.

If it needs to make sense, I'll tear some fabric from one of those hats and tie it on.

And if that's not allowed, I'll just take all three.
Not much for me to do. I guess I'll put on one of those discarded mook hats, because I can't think of anything else right now.
Ok so just for my future reference:
SpoilerShow

Anyway, Fogel and Pyp clearly need to start getting more creative with their Chill. I'll open my chest and examine the contents, although if I recall my Redistribution of Health, "Ice Cool" and "Gelato" need that most.

Hell, I stay off the front lines mostly so I'm pretty sure I could wrangle some sort of bloodall-natural flavourings-letting attack that lets me boost Chill at the expense of my health.
Well, all right, as long as we're doing that:

SpoilerShow

I could probably stand to get a little flashier with my abilities, though.

Vague ideas for what else I could do:
SpoilerShow
I really need to try selling someone a used guitar.
And here I was trying to hold back on chill usage because I thought I was using it too much. :S
SpoilerShow

>SELECT SOMEONE TO OPEN....
SCHRODINGER'S CHEST
SAID PERSON WILL BE FULLY REVITALIZED AND ALSO DIVIDE THE SIX ITEMS AND RECOVERY SPOILS AMONGST THE GROUP.

WHAT ARE THESE SIX ITEMS? NO ONE KNOWS! NOT YET AT LEAST.

SpoilerShow
So at a glance: Schazer's got the lowest Chill and full health, I've got the lowest Health and full Chill.

It sounds like we can split the recovery... so I'm going to start by suggesting that the two of us open it, she gets the Chill, I get the Health. Unless somebody has a better idea, possibly pending questions to Solaris?
I'm good with you two opening it.

Also I'm gonna pick that assault rifle back up, but I'll keep the minigun too. If that's possible? I'm not intending to wield both at once, I just don't want to get rid of my fallback if/when the minigun runs out of ammo.
I would say have Schazer use Embezzle on herself to heal the rest of us with her own HP, and then open the chest.

Edit: I'm keeping the hammer and the nail, and I'm going to try and combine the hammer with the taser, possibly by using fabric from one of those hats to tie it on.

If that doesn't work, I'll just take the taser too.

I'm assuming I can't take the pillar, since I need to use an ability just to lift it.
If that works, skip healing Mirdini and he can open the chest with her - he's got the second-lowest Health and second-lowest Chill. Assuming it's 100 restoration for each of Health/Chill, that should get them both to 100/100, and I'll also be there after the embezzle-heal.
SpoilerShow
Wait, we get to pick the items ourselves?

Well, we seem to be good on weapons, so we should think about what else we would want. Some kind of vehicle or armor, maybe?
A USED GUITAR

SO I CAN SELL IT TO SOMEONE
If I may self-Embezzle, I will use that first to do that thing Fogel said, then open the box with Mirdi.

I'm currently quite happy with my own item - might steal a pair of shades though if there are any lying around.
Wait.

(01-14-2012, 06:44 AM)Pick Yer Poison Wrote: »Godbot, there is a bazooka on the floor.

I believe you are familiar with rocket jumping.

I might be able to whip up a charismatech regarding the Rule of Cool to help with that. Winky

I think I'm getting an idea.
CAN I HAVE A JETPACK

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE <3

This can be considered a low-priority request, unless you really like the idea of a low gravity Heavy with sunglasses.
Hum
Okay so Mirdini is apparently away until the 17th.
What do?
Either you guys control James, we see if anyone reading this wants to temporarily control him, or I ask random members of the forums if they want to join.

-AS IT IS-
Dropped Items that are uncalled: 2 hats and whatever weapon was used by that mook that was stepped on
Schazer is going to embezzle her HP and Chill around so that there is more healz
People who are supposed to decide what is inside the box and also get full healed: Schazer and Mirdini(placement)
Items wanted: Rocket Launcher, Jetpack, Used Guitar,
Things I neglected to respond to: Godbot you can stick the pillar in your inventory regardless of your ability to use it as a weapon. I guess you could also put the chest in your inventory when you are done with what's in the next room that's where we start to enter a silly realm.
(02-05-2012, 04:26 AM)Solaris Wrote: »-AS IT IS-
Dropped Items that are uncalled: 2 hats and whatever weapon was used by that mook that was stepped on
Schazer is going to embezzle her HP and Chill around so that there is more healz
People who are supposed to decide what is inside the box and also get full healed: Schazer and Mirdini(placement????)
Items wanted so far: Rocket Launcher, Jetpack, Used Guitar,