Four Lore and Speculation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four Lore and Speculation
RE: Four Lore and Speculation
Tinny, Energetic Music Wrote:TechMind Interdimensional Manual (Chapter ???? - Emergency Codes)

All new Techmind Employees: Please make sure you have thoroughly read this section, failure to properly identify a code sequence could result in damage to yourself, or worse, your co-workers, or Techmind Corporate Properties.

Safety is everyone's job. If you do not do your job properly, you will be demoted. Remember, there are always openings for new [ZEROES], so be a [HERO], Remember your codes!.

[Section 2 - The Font Threat Assessment Guide, or Font TAG]
Here at TMI, we make use of a specialized font/voice synth chip known only as vaporwave, so that we may properly identify one another. It seems to be unique to our region.

However, there are seven fonts that you will find in your text editing software. They are there to always remind you of the Font TAG system.

Arial, Courier, Impact, Tahoma, Times New Roman, Trebuchet MS, and Verdana.

There are not necessarily in any order of danger, they are merely being listed in the format that you will find them in most of your programs at your workstation.

ARIAL
SpoilerShow
COURIER
SpoilerShow
IMPACT
SpoilerShow
TAHOMA
SpoilerShow
TIMES NEW ROMAN
SpoilerShow
TREBUCHET MS
SpoilerShow
VERDANA
SpoilerShow

That was TMI Corporation FontTAGs! Hope you enjoyed!
I'm loving all these manual bits!

...What's up with arcanuse's red font character I wonder
SpoilerShow
Deep down I'm just a hopeless romantic :)
Oh that's wonderfully twisted, I like it
So far I have backstory on Sunflower, The TMI, Seyhial's character, BOLD/italic/UNDERLINE, and I badgered Lordlyhour a crap ton about the Mindmass...
Underline backstory in the spoiler:

SpoilerShow
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
I love this, an ex-evil??? AI with an existential crisis
I look forward to seeing more of these guys too
Honestly, Underline probably wouldn't see themselves as evil at any point. Just childish. Thank you! :p
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
I am surmising that the Static has little to do with being sent things and more to do with Aubrey's Bloodlust
Like the way I see it, Static is a Result of Aubrey wanting to Wreck Things
and The Rifts through which things Enter To Attack Aubrey is a result of Members of the Council Hurling Gifts at her, Willy Nilly
As in, without feeding our intentions through the lens of Her Will. I Mean, we're kinda hurtling packages through Multidimentional space, who Knows what sorta weird ass gateways we've gotta open to do that?
I'm not gonna confirm/deny anything you haven't figured out yourselves but I will say that spawning All The Things isn't necessarily helping the 'this world of metaphysical horrors is dangerous' situation
So we can combine elements. That's good to know.
Ah. Ah. Ah. Yes.
I do so hope you enjoy the music.
Here's looking at you.Show
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
WELL THATS NOT OMINOUS AT ALL