Four Lore and Speculation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cotton-candy surrealist, fourth-wall-shattering, rapidly-growing adventure 'Four' spawned an entire metanarrative in the comments section that even I can't keep up with.

If you want, use this thread to organize yourselves, ask me questions, or... Heck, I don't know. Have fun guys!
RE: Four Lore and Speculation
I just want to say how much I love Four
Four loves you too!
SpoilerShow

All of that flowery text just to make a Four Lore and some Speculation joke because my brain can't not make dumb associations. ' <'
This is why I love you guys
I like how Aubrey knows more than we do. Maybe we should ask her more about her previous guide and the powers we can use ?
SpoilerShow
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
' -' . . .
' <' honk
(07-12-2017, 01:43 PM)Seyhial Wrote: »I like how Aubrey knows more than we do. Maybe we should ask her more about her previous guide and the powers we can use ?

You're free to ask her anything; whether her knowledge is relevant to the situation at hand is not guaranteed! :>
OK you guys has Helen the Honkit become a meme or something because
My bb is not a meMe they're my beAUTIFUL adopted clown chILD
SpoilerShow
how did the it clown knockoff get so popular
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
I DON'T KNOW I JUS' LOVE IT SO MUCH NOW, IT STARTED AS A MEME BUT NOW I ACTUALLY LIKE THE CLOWN
SpoilerShow
So I sort of have a bit of a sub plot going on with Underline. Feel free to add something to it!
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
I really like this thing where Myeth is apparently going to just like, collect things.
"It doesn't matter if it's just a half-deflated balloon with a badly draw face on it, I'm adopting it and calling it Cassandra"
SpoilerShow
So what's all this about an armistice, what's underlines deal, and is Seyhial basically Chara
I just want Aubrey to become the master of this world, what's wrong with that ? :)
Actually that's more generous than I expected, I thought you just wanted to watch the world burn
(07-13-2017, 11:29 PM)Tuesday Wrote: »Actually that's more generous than I expected, I thought you just wanted to watch the world burn

Wow your idea is much better than mine, let's do that instead
(07-14-2017, 02:09 PM)Seyhial Wrote: »
(07-13-2017, 11:29 PM)Tuesday Wrote: »Actually that's more generous than I expected, I thought you just wanted to watch the world burn

Wow your idea is much better than mine, let's do that instead

The Old Management is already murderous rage though
The Armistice, as provided by NotABear/MrQBear!

Long ago, most, if not all of the council members were locked in an endless conflict, constantly attacking and defending each other's lands in an effort to become the one true ruler of the In-Between, a large set of pocket dimensions connected to each other. Eventually, the war came to an end, signaled by the coming of the First Visitor. The First Visitor, being helped by something referring to itself as 'The Council', worked it's way through the warring territories, soundly defeating the leadership of each, and bringing them to kneel before themselves. Their combined might was then turned towards a singular goal, a goal which has been lost to the depths of history. After the First Visitor had accomplished what they came to the In-Between for, they led the rulers of each dimension, some old, some new, to a chamber, known as 'The Council Room'. This tiny dimension sits between all the dimensions and somehow acts as a kind of hub world for them all.

Today, each dimension gets a say in the council, although not all of them exercise this right. Only a handful truly believe in the story of the First Visitor, and others still simply don't care. Without the danger of war, most dimensions are happy just to stick to themselves, and the ones that do care, tend to send a Councilor in the form of a member of their dimensional number. The Council position is largely one of an honor guard, that was used to facilitate communication between certain dimensions... however, with the appearance of a new Visitor, not only is there something for The Council to do, but a few dimensions have sent councilors of their own, curious to see what may come of this. . .

SpoilerShow
I like this, bear
I like this a lot!!
bless your soul notabear these blurbs are A+!!!!! :D :D
ssss kindness my only weakness i must retreat to the odd stereotypical communistic/capitalist duality of The Techmind and hide within it's bland, lifeless corporate walls