Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
(04-09-2016, 07:33 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »here's some fanart https://dreamv0rtex.tumblr.com/post/1425...between-us

If you right click the image and copy the image's adress, you can paste it between image tags and show the image itself on the forums.
Like so:

Terra's fanart:
SpoilerShow
Lucas: Keep your eyes and ears open, and keep walking

[Image: 95FXEAq.png]

You reached a rope made out of hair. This will be your ticket up Star-top mountain. Though there is something of interest at its base.

Show ChatlogShow

1. Ignore lantern
2. Store lantern in inventory
>Lucas: Chuck some of the fallen nails at the lamp, it may be a trap
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Everyone needs a lantern. 2, take it.
~◕ w◕~
>Lucas: Prod the lantern with said baseball bat.
SpoilerShow
>3: IT's A TRAP! Youth-roll the flip out of that thing's range.

Spoilers, i know, but i care about Lucas too much to see him get one-shot-ed :/
(04-09-2016, 08:35 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>3: IT's A TRAP! Youth-roll the flip out of that thing's range.

Seconding, move on, nothing to see here.
(04-09-2016, 08:35 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>3: IT's A TRAP! Youth-roll the flip out of that thing's range.

And then what? Lucas needs to get to Alice, and we'll surely find trouble at other entrances as well. Plus, this seems like a good way to reveal ourselves to Lucas.

I'm gonna second Panur's chuck-a-nail command for the time being.
(04-09-2016, 08:59 PM)Fellow Wrote: »

And then what? Lucas needs to get to Alice, and we'll surely find trouble at other entrances as well. Plus, this seems like a good way to reveal ourselves to Lucas.

I'm gonna second Panur's chuck-a-nail command for the time being.

thanks Fellow, but lets's not reveal ourselves to Lucas, he doesn't seem to be in any mindframe to want a hivemind hanging around him...
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
I ment that in the way of "this sounds like it might reveal us to lucas, better not do it"
I say we leave it alone and if it's here when we come back then take it. I doubt any of the supposedly few monsters that lurk around here would have an interest in taking it.
-> Attempt to use Wraithfire to light the lantern.
Lucas: Prod the lantern with said baseball bat

[Image: 8aBW4wU.png]

You attempt to nudge the lantern as it seems suspicious. But it disappears before your eyes! Weird...
>Lucas: scout around before trying to climb, this stinks of a trap.

(04-09-2016, 10:33 PM)Panur Wrote: »>Lucas: scout around before trying to climb, this stinks of a trap.

Seconding. The worst place we could be ambushed is on a rope.
Lucas: scout around before trying to climb, this stinks of a trap

[Image: vzX6TYT.png]

You take a look around and quickly find the lantern is floating behind you...

Show ChatlogShow

Azriel is gone! What will you do??
>Try to communicate with Azriel via your mental connection.
> Lucas: Draw your weapon and use your telepathic connection with Azriel to call out to him.
the lamp. is azriel.

> Say hi to lamp
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(04-09-2016, 10:44 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Try to communicate with Azriel via your mental connection.

seconded

Lucas: Say hi to lamp

[Image: MgEqbsY.png]

You thought of saying something to the lantern but you are immediately flung up into the air! Your throat is being squeezed but you have a little bit of a handle on it, you have no idea what has grabbed you. You suffer 25 damage.
> Lucas: Draw your blade and slash immediately in front of you.

Alternatively > Knight of Dawn powers: Reveal the truth.
Flail!
~◕ w◕~
it's a poe from TLOZ
from the wiki page https://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Poe
"they attack when their graves are disturbed or if Link gets too close to an idle lantern"
"Shining light on them with the Mirror Shield makes them take form."

Since Azriel dissapeared, it's safe to assume Lucas somehow ended up on a blackout dream.

>Lucas: Realize you're in a blackout dream. say "Who knows, I did take a baseball bat with me."
Since azzy isn't here, and the lamp isn't either, I think lucas is on a different dream level. He needs to repeat the last thing he said, but we need to get out of that stranglehold first if he is to talk.

>Lucas: You must be on a different dream level! Slice the air in front of you, and say "Who knows, I did take a baseball bat with me." as soon as you can.