Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1)
Re: Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1)
Woffles Wrote:Contemplative "hmm"s for everyone!

Yaaaaay we're all gonna eat tonight McCoffee :sweet: :tangy:
Ix seems to have a bastard role of some kind. Lemme try this

Vote: Fogel

because I am a silly person who has to follow up every vote someone else makes, by the name of Bartleby Von Beardswords.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Damn right Woffs. You sure are a silly person.

:0
Epamynondas Wrote:What is even the DEAL with you chwoka??

You're like Hitler!
Votals:

Schazer: 1 (Solaris)
Bearwagon: 1 (MrGuy)
Wheat: 1 (AgentBlue)
Dragon Fogel: 2 (Dragon Fogel, Woffles)
Clowns: 1 (MalkyTop)
MrGuy: 1 (Not The Author)
Woffles: 3 (TimeothyHour, Chwoka, Ixcaliber)
Solaris: 1 (Epamynondas)

WITH 20 ALIVE, IT TAKES 11 FOR A HARD LYNCH OR 6 FOR A SOFT LYNCH. Day ends on the 21st.
Uh oh. Looks like I'm oppressing Woffles now. Meloncholy I change my vote to Sleeping Orange because I don't want to step on anybody's toes here, and anybody who doesn't follow suit is really gay.
Alright then calm the fuck down I got this shit. My role says that Chwoka is definitely mafia, so I'm going to Vote: Chwoka. I encourage all to vote with me, as a test of my role's sanity of sorts: to see if Slorange was lying to me and such.
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
Why are we so down on these Mafia guys anyway? What have they done to us? You're the real monsters, you're the ones who killed SleepingOrange just for thinking differently than you. You people just impose your views on people willy-nilly and don't even notice, then blame it on some scapegoat group? Is that really how you want to be acting?
Chwoka's post has moved me, but not like someone moving house- no, his post moved me in the heart. As such I'm going to vote Woffles, for reasons that shall become clear later.
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
Also I'm unvoting Chwoka, but you should read this post before the one above it so it makes sense more.
Votals:

Schazer: 1 (Solaris)
Bearwagon: 1 (MrGuy)
Wheat: 1 (AgentBlue)
Dragon Fogel: 2 (Dragon Fogel, Woffles)
Clowns: 1 (MalkyTop)
MrGuy: 1 (Not The Author)
Woffles: 3 (TimeothyHour, Ixcaliber, g0m)
Solaris: 1 (Epamynondas)
SleepingOrange: 1 (Chwoka)

WITH 20 ALIVE, IT TAKES 11 FOR A HARD LYNCH OR 6 FOR A SOFT LYNCH. Day ends on the 21st.

[Image: NZrCO.png]
Mmmmm I vote You. Yes, You. I really don't trust You.
UNVOTE

VOTE: NO LYNCH BECAUSE HE HASN'T ADDED TO THE DISCUSSION YET. STOP LURKING.
ONLY (vote) SCHAZER WOULD'VE WRITTEN FUCK ALLA Y'ALL ON THE FIRST POST LIKE THAT

WHAT'S THIS ABOUT ALLA HMM

YOU SOME KINDA TERRORIST
I'm voting for Fogel because I'm pretty sure he's not only scum but double scum.
DEAR EVERYONE:

RVS is over by now. Please explain a vote with the logic behind it, and try to work around the quirks you might have as best as possible. Or else I will eat you at night.

REGARDS.

(no but seriously those jokey votes can stop now, it's been a full day.)

g0m, please elaborate on your role. Is it a oneshot investigation that pierces the heavens? How do we know you're not a lyncher? Did you use it pre-game? Info, dude! :o

Chwoka, is your role that of an insulted minority/hipster minority? As it stands though your posts don't even contribute anything, your vote even less, so having you around and changing votes a million times, not cool and a huge handicap.

Unvote, by the way. no sense in keeping that vote on.
EBWOP: Ninja'd by randavotes! Oh the humanity.
Yeah okay unvote.

Incidentally that right there was rather townish-looking of you, Woffie.
NO SHE DID THAT WHEN SHE WAS SCUM

THIS IS TOTALLY A REPETITION OF THAT

Vote: Woffles
I CAN CHANGE SCHAZER

GIVE ME A CHANCE

I Minion U
Woffles Wrote:Your posts don't even contribute anything,

Oh fuck you, open your mind. Back to voting for Woffles again.

SpoilerShow
Schazer Wrote:NO SHE DID THAT WHEN SHE WAS SCUM

THIS IS TOTALLY A REPETITION OF THAT

Vote: Woffles
Okay yeah that's good to know about and fairly suspicious, but it still feels plausible that she's town hoping to get back on track and actually do something.

At least, plausible enough to not throw a sixth vote on her before the randavoters have even had a chance to take their votes off.
Okay well we sure are getting somewhere fast. Let's be Chirality.

RANDOM QUESTION TIME!!!

First an easy copdocvig. Who would you inspect right now, who would you protect right now, who would you eject right now?

Me, I'd cop Chwoka because his typing quirk (offending as many people as possible?) automatically forces him to overthink and obfuscate posts, and thus makes him much harder to read. Doc on someone random I know is good at mafia, like Mirdini and do away with, uh, Chwoka again. Of course not cop and vig at the same time, that's silly, but if I had to kill someone Chwoka would go first thing.

Next up, setup speculation! How many mafia do you think there are? Third party roles? Do you expect one or two or even more nightkills tonight?

Personally, I think a game this size would be good with five or six mafias, definitely no more. Maybe four or still five if we have some third party killers around, which, frankly, I kind of expect.

Last, META. Do you believe in it? Would you be up for lynching people over it?

I strongly stand by my point that META is worth nothing if the games you address have been a considerable amount of time ago, or if there's not a decent precedent with the person for both town and mafia play. Also, anyone who metavotes and doesn't even supply the name of the game they're referring to, maybe even with a pretty link, is full of bullshit and deserves the old yeller treatment.
Yeah you Schazer I'm calling you out. You can't meta me because I haven't flipped town ever in any game except Zeldafia where I got killed almost right after replacing. On its own your reasoning is weak already, you don't provide jack evidence, and it seems to me you're just riding the wagon for an easy lynch.

Chwoks, I kinda want to defend myself. Doesn't everyone play to win and have fun at the same time? Randavotes are silly but after almost a full day of play time they kinda grow old. Since they're the embodiment of what scum wants to happen, I want to get out of them as fast as possible. By the way, you voting me because I'm good at mafia makes less than less than sense.
Woffles Wrote:Me, I'd cop Chwoka because his typing quirk (offending as many people as possible?) automatically forces him to overthink and obfuscate posts, and thus makes him much harder to read. Doc on someone random I know is good at mafia, like Mirdini and do away with, uh, Chwoka again. Of course not cop and vig at the same time, that's silly, but if I had to kill someone Chwoka would go first thing.

So what, because you think I'm a vapid attention whore means I'm the bad guy? If anybody is the vapid one here, it's you. Typical normanormative.