and now it's time for...........!!!!!!!!DAME OR GATOR!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
and now it's time for...........!!!!!!!!DAME OR GATOR!!!!
Re: and now it's time for...........!!!!!!!!DAME OR GATOR!!!!
Originally posted on MSPA by Gator.

NIGHT 1

Lightning Scorpion has been killed to death by the cover of dusk. You all know — The Gator has done this to them and it can do it to you. Luckily, you know that you are safe for now. At night, The Gator must sleep, because it is cold-blooded. But this raises a terrible conundrum: if the cycles don't fall until The Gator cyberbu//ies someone, and The Gator can't cyberbu//y at night, how can night turn into day? Endless Night is your problem that you have. Solve it.

You find a card on Lightning Scorpion's body. It reads:

Quote:You are the designated Cyberbu//ying Awareness Advocate. You are henceforth no longer allowed to use the letter l. You must use / instead. Failure to do so will result in termination. Your job is to combat the nefarious, infectious Gator, and ensure that none of the Civilians are cyberbu//ied. How you choose to pursue this goal is entirely up to you.
Now you are afraid. The first line of defense has been ruthlessly murdered, and now you are all left to be your own Advocates.

[Image: board2.png]

You might notice that Lightning Scorpion has not been taken off the board. This is not at all a mistake. Who said dead people couldn't play?

dragonpaul99, Schazer, and hurlingPagan have all rolled doubles and will get to roll again. First, though, they get the opportunity to interact with the spot they landed on or pass.

If you have another image you would like to be represented by on the board, tell us.

[Image: wheeloffortune.png] [Image: empress.png] [Image: 1.png]

Fold or bet?

SpoilerShow

Originally posted on MSPA by Boogeyman5870.

I hide a bunch of raw chickens under my shirt hoping that entices him.
Originally posted on MSPA by dragonpaul99.

I use the Community Chest Card and immediately spend my new found riches on purchasing the Reading Railroad. Then I brace myself for reroll.

"Hey Mr. Gator. I'll have you know that I went an entire 527,035 straight minutes in 2012 without throwing up on my own floor even once. So, are you impressed or what?"
Originally posted on MSPA by ectoBiologist.

I use my chance card to move to the nearest utility and I purchase the utility. With my new found stranglehold over all the electricity in the city, I set up a network of computers expressly designed to send hateful messages to those who least deserve them.

I also bet 50 bucks.
Originally posted on MSPA by hurlingPagan.

I bet $50 using calibornio30's money
Originally posted on MSPA by calibornio30.

I fold and look at the items up for sale in the gator shop.

FOLDING IS NOT ALLOWED. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO BET THEN A BET IS AUTOMATICALLY MADE FOR YOU IN THE AMOUNT OF 1,000 DOLLARS USING THE MONEY OF THE PLAYER WHO HAS THE MOST.
Originally posted on MSPA by hristy.

Is it too late for the Gamer Dater to join, this looks really fun I like how it is Dame or Gater : D
Originally posted on MSPA by Reecer6.

hristy Wrote:Is it too late for the Gamer Dater to join, this looks really fun I like how it is Dame or Gater : D
OH MY G
OH MY GOD
LF DID YOU PLAN THAT PUN
Originally posted on MSPA by Schazer.

kEEP rollin' rollin' rollin'

dragonpaul99 Wrote:I use the Community Chest Card and immediately spend my new found riches on purchasing the Reading Railroad. Then I brace myself for reroll.
We're going to need to see your Real Estate Credentials to make that purchase.
Originally posted on MSPA by dragonpaul99.

Well FINE then! Keep your dumb train tracks, I didn't want 'em anyway. I'll build my own train and it'll be 10 times faster and won't need tracks and none of you are allowed on it ever! *Sits in corner and sulks*

I hold onto the card and just reroll instead.

NIGHT 1.5
[Image: board3.png]

If you have another image you would like to be represented by on the board, tell us.

SpoilerShow

I will be represented on the board by my avatar rather than my current not being represented at all.

Boogeyman5870 Wrote:I will be represented on the board by my avatar rather than my current not being represented at all.
zOOM................................
[Image: zoom.gif]
........................AND <span style="font-family: Fixedsys">ENHANCE.</span>

[Image: enhance.gif]
Don't you see? The Majic was in you on the board all along!

[Image: EV4qAvT.gif]
[Image: gaslight.png]
You have landed on the Free Parking space. Hand in your badge and gun.

[Image: freepark.jpg]
Originally posted on MSPA by Schazer.

Haul my ass back on the vertical in relation to my feet, rather than having this whole horizontal alignment majigger.
Originally posted on MSPA by MasterBlade.

LOAD ENGISH IS OUT OF PURGATORY BITCHES!!!

I would like to buy property on the space I'm on and then sell it for twice as much.

calibornio30 Wrote:I would like to buy property on the space I'm on and then sell it for twice as much.
?????????You're on just visiting?????????

Gator Wrote:?????????You're on just visiting?????????
Exactly. That is why I'm not going to permanently own it. I'm paying for a visit and then selling visiting rights for twice as much.

DAY 2

The Endless Night suddenly ends. It seems as though your Godtor has spun the clock forward by their own volition. This power worries you. The Gator controlling time itself is a terrifying threat and Godtor only knows how they might use that to their advantage.

[Image: board4.png]

Lightning Scorpion, Mirdini, calbornio30 and hurlingPagan have all rolled doubles and will get to roll again. First, though, they get the opportunity to interact with the spot they landed on or pass.

calibornio30 has bought Just Visiting for $476 and is now charging $952 for visitation rights to whoever "wants" to visit, a move at once both inspiring in its ingenuity and infuriating in its flagrant display of the most grotesque capitalism. It's not like he needs the fucking money!

SpoilerShow

Originally posted on MSPA by Mirdini.

I ROLL AGAIN
Originally posted on MSPA by MasterBlade.

When rolling again due to doubles, you must choose one die to go forwards, and another to go backwards. This is to prevent chain doubling from giving a severe advantage to the luck-inclined.
Originally posted on MSPA by Vyro P. Dragon III.

motherfuckers

wait am I still allowed to play