WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride
wait I don't think that checks out
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride
myw who were ix's targets on previous nights
(04-17-2013, 05:01 PM)konec0 Wrote: »what are you talking about

Preeeetty sure it's just clutching at straws to be honest catboss because you pointed out how lousy the whole claim is.
Not as lousy as your counterclaim

Anyway I will tell you my list when I get back to my computer but off the top of my head ix most recently tried to kill agent and before that tried to kill godbot (?) But he was already dead so success?

Anyhow who are the two known blockers then? Are you sure one of them isnt bigfoot? Are you sure you didnt get brainwashed? What exactly made you dance all night?
one of them is me
My blocking has generally been corroborated by the people who I blocked so no I didn't get brainwashed

yes I am 100% sure Bigfoot isn't a blocker
the other one is some sort of dance party
that is the other role blocker

what counterclaim
actually

Pala who are you
Wait so you're confirmed a blocker, but not confirmed town right
not confirmed no.

I am tho.
I am the bear.

Sorry for being a bit of a trolly shit when scum first brought it all up as an idea but I couldn't resist~

SpoilerShow

konec0 is totally town btw, mostly because you're going after him now.
Super logic powers activate! Cat's vote on agen is a clever ruse, for agen cannot be lynched today! With konec0 and Mirdini both buzzed, and potentially one more, the culprits hope to prove their innocence by bussing their one compatriot who can't be bussed!

In the name of justice I accuse myw, cat, and agentblue of being the remaining villains in this game!
EBWOP: Vote: Cat
I uh

That actually makes sense I guess?

Though we'd probably find out if we tried to hammer (since it's that votes don't count).
No that doesn't make sense. Why do we know agent can't be killed?

Why don't we just talk about we know for sure.

OBJECTION

https://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=6574555

Palamedes is LYING! He CAN'T BE A NIGHT VIGILANTE!

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!

[Image: K5Zlm1l.png]

THESE PICTURES CLEARLY SHOW...

[Image: oHIBuOx.png]

Wait...

shit.

[Image: tfF69Gb.png]

These are... for...another case. With a sicko. Gunna put him away for a good while. Anyway, lets try that again.

[Image: qUFfoBK.png]

THIS PROVES PALAMEDES IS LYING!

LOOK AT THE EXTRA DEAD BODIES THAT HAVE SHOWN UP EACH NIGHT! NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAS A BEAR CLAW OR BITE MARK! YOU ARE NOT A NIGHT VIGILANTE, BEAR, OR YOU WOULD HAVE LEFT BEAR MARKS!

NOT ONLY THAT, BUT HE COUNTER CLAIMED THE VIGILANTE ROLE LATE! THE VIGILANTE ROLE THAT CAT OCCUPIES! THERE CAN NOT BE TWO VIGILANTES, OR ELSE WE'D HAVE MORE BODIES!

AND YOU, PALAMENDES BEAR, ARE LYING! THAT MAKES YOU MAFIA!
pala you are the bear
the bear that anacreon has been trying to wrestle
except that he is dead
and also the bear that is maybe scum??

@myw: that's flavour like
if we're going to play that game tell us what about the kill flavour indicates cat is the vig because
????????????????????

also do you realize by process of elimination this makes Mirdini the scumblocker
also myw are you bigfoot and who has Ix targeted
Hoo hoo hoo

Yeah I thought it was pretty obvious I wasn't claiming vigilante bear. Why the hell would a bear be town? I'm not really even going to try and convolute things by making up some bullshit about me not being a third party.

I may not be aligned with town but I'm not really interested in the mafia overrun either.
EBWOP: I can see Mirdini as the blocker I guess but I'd rather lynch one of the these two.

Besides their vig/mason claims are full of crap so there's a chance they fit in this category too.
Guy, then anecron, then agent (Bad vibes this time), solaris, agent again.

What's the deal with bad vibes?

Anyway Pal, I seriously doubt a third party since it doesn't seem like there are any third parties. What would a third party bear do anyway?

Also, you lied about being a killer, so that basically confirms you as mafia.
I lied about the lack of third party, but my other point still stands
what up I'm the bigfoot

(well, since last night I am literally the bigfoot)

am I in the cool kids club now
kon, I am dumber jack phenton. Yes, the cartoon character, but dumber somehow.

I only wish I was phoenix wright.
also myw you realize there's like

third parties that kill people right

I mean they're generally not third parties to leave alone but since mylo means it's lynch mafia or lose time I'll take my chances with lynching you or your scumbuddy and not doing anything about the inevitable shootout you folks'll be having in the night (I mean you could /not/ shoot each other but then you'll just end up with Nightside 2 and I doubt you'd want that

well, Palamedes would).
(Game-unrelated nice art myw <3)
(thanks I appreciate it)

...But miri, you of all people should believe us if you're bigfoot. You blocked Cat, didn't you? And nobody extra died? Because she's the uncontrollable killer who contributes those extra deaths every day, and is masoning with me to mentor me in murder of the mass variety?
I really doubt he blocked you because then three blockers (with two being scum I have to assume?) would exist and one of them would basically have had to not target anyone until now?

Dini what are you?

(Also yeah I'd be mostly cool with a Nightside 2.)