Post making contest 2.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 2.0
RE: Post making contest
this post fails rule three. i'm pretty sure this time.
the orange landmass alien wasn't evil... but they weren't good. they just wanted to become all of the land. but it's not like that did anything bad to it. it was just orange now. on the map. looked exactly the same irl. if you were drawing a map you had to be sure it was orange though.
(05-07-2016, 12:37 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »this post fails rule three. i'm pretty sure this time.

You are correct! This post complies with none of the rules. Perhaps you now understand rule three. Time will tell!

(05-07-2016, 12:49 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »the orange landmass alien wasn't evil... but they weren't good. they just wanted to become all of the land. but it's not like that did anything bad to it. it was just orange now. on the map. looked exactly the same irl. if you were drawing a map you had to be sure it was orange though.

This post complies with none of the rules!
You're saying its moral alignment was orange? [][]!$%Q#*(&
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
so okay one rule down four rules yet to solve; maybe i ought to go back and pay try to actually work this one out.
[Image: zf5rr1p16.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1277803868315]
Victory?
(05-07-2016, 01:19 AM)earthexe Wrote: »You're saying its moral alignment was orange? [][]!$%Q#*(&

(05-07-2016, 01:35 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »so okay one rule down four rules yet to solve; maybe i ought to go back and pay try to actually work this one out.

This post complies with rule 3.

(05-07-2016, 01:44 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
  • hellium
  • hecklium
  • helium
  • shelium
  • theylium

(05-07-2016, 01:48 AM)btp Wrote: »[Image: zf5rr1p16.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1277803868315]

What a great picture! This post complies with none of the rules!

(05-07-2016, 01:49 AM)btp Wrote: »Victory?

I????
(05-07-2016, 02:23 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »I????

This post complies with rules 2 and 3.
I
I've just finished a seven-hour last-hurrah-before-exams game of Civ which me and my team-mate won through sheer attrition after one of the most ridiculous wars I've ever had spiralled way out of control (the eastern half of the pangea was a nuclear wasteland, the west was completely on fire). I come back home mentally and emotionally drained, still screaming internally, too wired to be tired, and the first thing I do is catch up on this thread.

It's like all I want to do is inflict suffering upon myself AND NOTHING ELSE.
(05-07-2016, 02:39 AM)earthexe Wrote: »I

This post complies with rules 2 and 3.

(05-07-2016, 02:40 AM)earthexe Wrote: »

This is Test #1.

(05-07-2016, 02:48 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »I've just finished a seven-hour last-hurrah-before-exams game of Civ which me and my team-mate won through sheer attrition after one of the most ridiculous wars I've ever had spiralled way out of control (the eastern half of the pangea was a nuclear wasteland, the west was completely on fire). I come back home mentally and emotionally drained, still screaming internally, too wired to be tired, and the first thing I do is catch up on this thread.

End of message.
I FORGOT TO MAKE IT A NUMBERED TEST

CHRIST

THIS IS TEST NUMBER FUCKSICLES

END OF MESSAGE
(05-07-2016, 02:48 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »I've just finished a seven-hour last-hurrah-before-exams game of Civ which me and my team-mate won through sheer attrition after one of the most ridiculous wars I've ever had spiralled way out of control (the eastern half of the pangea was a nuclear wasteland, the west was completely on fire). I come back home mentally and emotionally drained, still screaming internally, too wired to be tired, and the first thing I do is catch up on this thread.

Hi Sruixan! This post complies with none of the rules.

(05-07-2016, 02:51 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »This is Test #1.

End of message.

This post complies with none of the rules.

(05-07-2016, 02:52 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »I FORGOT TO MAKE IT A NUMBERED TEST

CHRIST

THIS IS TEST NUMBER FUCKSICLES

END OF MESSAGE

This post complies with none of the rules.
Hello Akumu!
Here are some words for you.
(05-07-2016, 02:59 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »Hello Akumu!

I am looking forward to seeing your keen deductive mind at work on these rules! This post complies with rule 3.

(05-07-2016, 03:03 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »Here are some words for you.

guess i better get in gear now my Fierce Rival has thrown his hat in the ring!
My "keen deductive mind" is currently wondering why you needed to describe it as such, but thanks, anyway. I'm probably not going to make any proper deductions tonight, mind...
(05-07-2016, 03:05 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »guess i better get in gear now my Fierce Rival has thrown his hat in the ring!

This post complies with rules 2, 3, and 4.

(05-07-2016, 03:06 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »My "keen deductive mind" is currently wondering why you needed to describe it as such, but thanks, anyway. I'm probably not going to make any proper deductions tonight, mind...

Because I admire it and you! This post complies with none of the rules.
Akumu
guess i better get in gear now my Fierce Rival has thrown his hat in the ring!