Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
>Lucas: Examine needle.

(04-07-2016, 04:05 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Azriel: Arm yourself with that nearby piece of glass.
Doesn't he have his wraithfire already?
(04-07-2016, 05:32 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Lucas: Examine needle.

(04-07-2016, 04:05 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Azriel: Arm yourself with that nearby piece of glass.
Doesn't he have his wraithfire already?

So? Weapons have their own slots so it's not like this'd waste space and having an alternative form of fighting is never a bad thing.
(04-07-2016, 06:02 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »So? Weapons have their own slots so it's not like this'd waste space and having an alternative form of fighting is never a bad thing.
Arg, sorry. My brain quit on me for a second and I forgot all weapons just use the same strength rating.
> What's that long, thin thing next to you?

By the way, do you have any plans to move this adventure to the new omegaupdate forum's new forum adventure section, or are we sticking with Eagle Time?
>Lucas: examine the pointy object, but make sure to not touch it. then keep moving

I think that needle is a trap, here's my reasoning, needles can be threaded with string, and string is an amazing item to make traps with.
(04-07-2016, 06:39 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Lucas: disregard the pointy object and keep moving

I think that needle is a trap, here's my reasoning, needles can be threaded with string, and string is an amazing item to make traps with.

Who'd set it and why? Lucas and Alice's presence likely isn't well known and unless someone has been following him and knew he'd go here theres no logical reason to use a random needle as bait for a trap on a cliff surrounded by broken glass.
Even if it is a trap, he can still observe it without setting it off.
Quote:Who'd set it and why? Lucas and Alice's presence likely isn't well known and unless someone has been following him and knew he'd go here theres no logical reason to use a random needle as bait for a trap on a cliff surrounded by broken glass.

Audrey, If you frequent IP's streams you'll have seen her, she's one of LOCADs boss monster, she likes making plushies out of people's skin, guess what do you need to make plushies? a needle.

I'm thinking the trap works like this: the needle is threaded with string, the moment lucas moves it it'll alert Audrey of our presence, it's like fishing.

our goal for now is getting Lucas to Alice's house, and he's a bit low on health.
(04-07-2016, 06:33 PM)The One Guy Wrote: »> What's that long, thin thing next to you?

By the way, do you have any plans to move this adventure to the new omegaupdate forum's new forum adventure section, or are we sticking with Eagle Time?

I'm 99% sure I'm staying here. omega update is too homestuckish and im trying to move away from it, so Lucidstuck can be better seen as it's own thing. That is not to say I won't be over there, I just like it here more. And if MSPA ever returns i will not be going back to it to host anything ever again.
That's the Eagle Time spirit!
Most of all, this a community built to support the creative endeavors of it's members! MSPA offers a fun adventure and an engaging fanbase, but it can be a challenge to feel like you're standing out on your own. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

> Make a note to thank whoever installed that helpful sign.
On mspaf, I said I thought that Goryuk's appearance was meant to test us. I stand corrected. Turns out it's par for the course in LOCAD. I fear Daesdyne will be topped in scaryness...
Hello to all,

This is my Delurk message.
I am a long time lurker at Lucidstuck. Up to now it was sufficient for me to read this great webcomic, but the Forum troubles motivated me to contact and post. I chose a username - Headwind - based on one popular Homestuck ship; it is also a reference to fluid mechanics.

Thanks to intrepidPioneer for this forum adventure, and this very welcoming place in the Internet. Welcoming, but not necessarily relaxing: I do not forget that this forum adventure has survival as a goal.

Thanks also to all who have kept the kids alive until now,

Headwind
(Edit: shorter and to the point.)
(04-07-2016, 03:41 PM)Panur Wrote: »I like Azriel more and more the more I see him. cute little thing ;A;

>Lucas: make sure to have a good look around before resuming climbing, wouldn't want anything to sneak on you.

Here's my first command after Delurk:

Seconding.
In particular, give a look to that triangle with a sign.
I just joined this forum so I could post in this thread whenever I felt the need to. I was worried about missing out on suggestions when I saw new updates on the mirror, but IP told me about this site.
Lucas: Examine the needle

[Image: yewd2jI.png]

You examine the needle on the ground. There is nothing peculiar about it other than that it's a weird place for a needle to be.
Show ChatlogShow

You next examine the sign. It's a warning about the steep cliff you just climbed, a drop from here would definitely be fatal. It's a rather nice gesture for somebody to leave a warning here.

[Image: e1IMOa5.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: K8B9juF.png]

You venture though Star-top woods, its flora consists of warped body parts and split ended hairs growing out of the ground as if you were a bug on something's skin.

Show ChatlogShow
Here is some art of a certain someone!

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
(04-08-2016, 08:21 PM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »Here is some art of a certain someone!

SpoilerShow

That is sufficiently creepy. I approve :D Also, have no idea who it is XD
>Lucas: Keep your eyes and ears open, and keep walking.

Was Lucas depressed in previous cycles? Either way the depression is probably how Mal got in and the lovesickness is a handle it can use to manipulate him with. Going to Alice's place is the best option right now but beyond that I have no idea how to handle the situation.
Regarding the last stream, i only have this much to say...

SpoilerShow

Tentacles! @_@

Also,

(04-08-2016, 04:34 AM)Headwind Wrote: »Hello to all,

This is my Delurk message.
I am a long time lurker at Lucidstuck. Up to now it was sufficient for me to read this great webcomic, but the Forum troubles motivated me to contact and post. I chose a username - Headwind - based on one popular Homestuck ship; it is also a reference to fluid mechanics

Hello new cultist reader! Welcome to our congregation of Darkness ^^
here's some fanart https://dreamv0rtex.tumblr.com/post/1425...between-us
So there aren't any flying monsters here, then? That's a relief.
~◕ w◕~