[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 6/30 77 pages of Live Oooo Action
(07-31-2016, 06:16 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
(07-31-2016, 05:47 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »EDIT: You guys think Athena would break from trying to do "perfect" art?
Athena would just have to tell Latta to make art. But she might not like spending time and blood on just getting back on an NPC.

I was asking if her perfectionist tendencies would get in the way of her attempting to create art she's satisfied with since the quality of art is largely subjective, not if she'd really do it.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Maybe we should explore a bit and see if we can find a ride that's less... Dangerous?
[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]

RE: [Fortuna]: 7/30 77 pages of Live Oooo Action
>Latta: Use the Cannon anyway. Melonspa

>Let's check back with wasserface, artsy girl, sits under a hat, that one.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
RE: [Fortuna]: 7/30 77 pages of Live Oooo Action
>Cea "What's the plan on escaping the party before we all die?"
(07-31-2016, 07:55 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »> Latta: Converse with your crew about anything that still needs to be said, then split up and hit the hay (haha).

[Image: d1rxUmN.gif]

[Image: 1M9qgze.gif]

[Image: ZdgD1r9.gif]

[Image: KgEmc4z.gif]

[Image: OKFW9W3.gif]

[Image: seScNRB.gif]

[Image: QGfZsae.gif]

[Image: oIPVSoU.gif]

[Image: rjWb7yt.gif]

(07-31-2016, 10:06 AM)Fellow Wrote: »>Cea: ask Sonny to look inside the nearby ship.

[Image: 1hmCeXm.gif]

(08-01-2016, 02:33 AM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>Let's check back with wasserface, artsy girl, sits under a hat, that one.
[Image: 2xDkmcU.gif]

[Image: oIZ8w3d.gif]

[Image: 4D6bFxD.gif]

[Image: rmMwpKR.gif]

[Image: IazxWNm.gif]

[Image: GJxfnxe.gif]

[Image: d20x0pD.gif]

[Image: H4TW9Ip.gif]

[Image: fPk6N9P.gif]

[Image: o1B5rGw.gif]

[Image: r0ySh3y.gif]

[Image: CudGaC3.gif]

[Image: G4u9tIU.gif]
RE: [Fortuna]: 8/2 XuXmen
> Nikki: Rub your grubby little claws all over everything in this room.
Uh oh.

> Cea: Give an excuse and say that Nikki is just "cosplaying" as a notail.

Alternatively...

> All: Deal with it.
(08-02-2016, 09:59 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Nikki: Rub your grubby little claws all over everything in this room.

[Image: H75EzBv.gif]

[Image: osG6Min.gif]
(08-02-2016, 09:59 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Nikki: Rub your grubby little claws all over everything in this room.

Seconding

EDIT: ninja'ed once again! Drats! Well, I'm seconding the post above, then.
RE: [Fortuna]: 8/2 Tiny baby update
Good lord, I love Nikki's sassy-ness.

>Everyone: Rest for the night, you have a LONG day ahead.
> Cea: Look for somewhere else to sleep (You never liked this run-down place anyway).

and/or

(08-03-2016, 02:46 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Everyone: Rest for the night, you have a LONG day ahead.

^
Seconding.
>It's just one night, what's the worst that could happen? Let the issue drop and rest.
>Everyone Else sleep as far away from Nikki as possible.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
(08-03-2016, 12:24 AM)Wheat Wrote: »> Marble: suggest building a temporary quarantine out of found materials as a compromise.

[Image: h8fEW5T.gif]

(08-03-2016, 02:46 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »> Everyone: Rest for the night, you have a LONG day ahead.

[Image: n1keWUc.gif]
Fortuna rolls 4 20 sided dices. A 15, 10, 4, and 16 is rolled. Due to how low the 10 and 4 are they get a second roll. the 10 roll gets a 20, Athena causes it to be rerolled, it becomes a 16. The 4 roll gets a 5.

[Image: 46EOSGb.gif]

[Image: h0u3SAz.gif]

[Image: 751BbX1.gif]

[Image: OcFzQQ0.gif]

[Image: cpetHmO.gif]

[Image: jm4qwUT.gif]
Uh oh, not again!

> Marble + Cea: Run out and get Cleo to any available medical assistance on the planet ASAP. But don't be too long - the earlier you leave for The Party, the better.
RE: [Fortuna]: 8/3 My kingdom now
There is no medical assistance!

>No, no, she'll be fine!

It's only her body that's sick, right?

>Anyone got a creature capture cage? ...And a temporary replacement body?
I am definitely shooting us in the foot here, but shouldn't Athena reroll Cea's 20 roll?

>Marble: Latta can perform first aid and there is a doctor on the ship. Cleo just needs to hold out until she gets to Edel.
>Have One Punch carry Cleo on his back since she's gotten bad at moving.

SpoilerShow
/me angrily looks at Gime for reasons we both know.

> Marble: Attempt to calm down One Punch. She's going to be fine, you guarantee it.
(08-03-2016, 08:26 AM)Fellow Wrote: »I am definitely shooting us in the foot here, but shouldn't Athena reroll Cea's 20 roll?

I need to put in giant bold text on my fortuna file. "ATHENA REROLLS 1s AND 20s" I don't know why I keep forgetting this.

That being said. I did a reroll and we got a 16 so I'll edit that panel in a few hours.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>Marble: "She'll be fine, we will get to our ship and doctor and they will be able to treat her."
>Check Nikki's inventory. If he has a spare Capture Cage, we can put Cleo's sick body in there, right? Have him wait outside as well.

>Marble: Tell Cea to keep watch over Cleo. Request Andrus and Shetlock watch over Cea to make sure all goes well. Go visit Pablo and attempt to negotiate a cat for Cleo to attach to until we can heal her main host. BEFORE YOU LEAVE, MAKE SURE TO ASK CLEO IF THIS WILL WORK. If it will not, then this plan gets trashed.
(08-04-2016, 04:35 AM)[Bracketer} Wrote: »>Marble: Tell Cea to keep watch over Cleo. Request Andrus and Shetlock watch over Cea to make sure all goes well. Go visit Pablo and attempt to negotiate a cat for Cleo to attach to until we can heal her main host.
Let's see if Cleo needs a new body, first. We're not going to get more use out of Cleo's skills if she's attached to a creature without hands or vocal chords.
(08-04-2016, 09:15 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Cleo: have your gun-hand malfunction, all over nikki, completely by accident.

Seconding so much
>Nikki: Fistbump Marble, for the laughs.

Oh dear, this is not looking good for Cleo!
>If the capture cage is not a viable option, go to Rivet for help. the military should have doctors.