Introductions: The Inauguraling

Introductions: The Inauguraling
RE: Introductions: The Inauguraling
Honestly that's all I ever wanted out of the spacetime continuum anyway. So it works out!
Hello. '∀' I am a mspafa author who mostly kept to myself. I was planning on taking my ongoing adventure off hiatus last week but the mspa forums don't show any sign of getting better for now. (。•́︿•̀。)
When browsing tumblr I saw someone mention this site as an alternative and figured I'd come look.
But yeah I'm a bit despondent. I think I'll stick around the adventure forum and submit commands, but I'm not sure if I plan to start making anything new soon. See you all around (⑅´•⌔•`)
Nice to meet you Elita! (and your adorable emotions) Happymelon
Heya other newbie! Welcome to the site
You must be registered to view this content.
Greetings fellow humans! I am also a human! ( not at all a DRAGON, why would you think that?) I have stubled upon this gathering of like-minded humans (as all humans do) and have decided to introduce my dragon human self to you puny humans. I would like to introduce you to various other forms of media as all humans do. totally a link and not at all just bolded text. I admit that I have read about 3 pages of this thread, like any self respecting human, which I am also one of. I extend my totally normal human greetings to you puny mortals. What? Nah, I'm not hiding anything from you. This is normal. I am normal.

I found this place a few days ago, and these people are my people. I am finally home. I personally am very outgoing EXCEPT on the internet, so let's hope I actually function here rather then vanish. I am also very strange, as you have no doubt noticed. Heyo!
~ Also known as TheAirborneTophat
If we stick with the new fish/beach party theme, we could have batch baches!
HEY HI THERE HOW'S IT GOING... I'm but a simple egg who hasn't been on a forum in forever, it's a little nostalgic (but mostly a little difficult to navigate, I'll get the hang of it though). I like making OCs and crying over them.
you know the two of us are just YOUNG GODS; we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath; and they're running, running, RUNNING.
Heya, it seems we enjoy similar activities. Welcome to the party
(04-22-2016, 08:20 AM)Solekii Wrote: »Heya, it seems we enjoy similar activities. Welcome to the party

YES, cry about OCs with me friend ghfkjsal. (MEANING you can totally PM me if you'd like)
you know the two of us are just YOUNG GODS; we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath; and they're running, running, RUNNING.
(04-23-2016, 05:51 AM)Wheat Wrote: »If you started the April Newpeoples Thread i suggested a few posts above, you could call yourselves the Greekbatch.

SADLY I MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY. orz
Yeah in all honesty I was just too nervous to start it myself so I was waiting for someone else to
Yo hey hi how's it going

Uhh...so I used to be on MSPAF back in the day, like 2011-2013 era I think. Genchat through and through, not especially prolific, although I do recognize some people here. When Genchat shut down I hit up the Hidden Level with Almost Human and the rest, where we still lurk quietly in the shadows.

Anyway I heard about this when I went in search of information on the defunct MSPAF, thought it would be fun to say hi.

So hi! I'm NaP. It's nice to meet you, or nice to see you again in some cases haha.
Heya, how's it going, then? And if you're not a pumpkin, then what are you? Tell me, punk!
That is a dangerous question, my friend!

Hmm. Well, you see, I'm Not Absolutely Positive. I think I can say for sure I'm Not A Potato, Nominally A Person, and Not Actually Pretend. Occasionally I'm known to request No Additional Pasta, or exclaim Not Again, Pete!

I'm a Normally Amicable Presence, and would Never Abjure Pie. Sometimes I'm a Nerd About Punctuation. But ultimately...yes...could it be? I'm a North American Person! Specifically from the part that's Nowhere Anywhere Pacific.

I think you cracked the code, pal. As for how it's going, I accidentally slept in til 4:30pm, so that should tell you everything you need to know, haha.
Holy shit I could really go for some accidentally sleeping in until late afternoon myself

Welcome to the forum, Nostalgic Appearifying Personage!
Heh, not as bad as my personal sleep track record but eh, college.

And most things in this universe, I think, are either a pumpkin or not a pumpkin.
(04-26-2016, 11:38 PM)Schazer Wrote: »Holy shit I could really go for some accidentally sleeping in until late afternoon myself

Welcome to the forum, Nostalgic Appearifying Personage!

Hey, Schazer! Did you know that I once drew your name in a gift exchange, but when I sent the package it came back because they couldn't find your address? I was always sad about that.

Anyway, hi! It's fun to see where people have gone in the aftermath of MSPAF.

(04-26-2016, 11:41 PM)Solekii Wrote: »Heh, not as bad as my personal sleep track record but eh, college.

And most things in this universe, I think, are either a pumpkin or not a pumpkin.

Haha, oh boy, I'm infamous for sleeping. Why d'ya think they call me NaP? :p

And those are wise words, my friend.
Aw, what, that's bullshit. I almost want to ask if you still have the thing, and if you could still send the thing, because then I could abso-totes send you some of the innumerable fun things my current country of residence has to offer.
I do still have the thing! It has become a treasured memento of my time at the MSPAF, but I have always believed it was destined for another. It's not much, but I made it myself :p

I would happily accept another exchange to conclude this chapter in the life of the thing in question, hehehe. I'm down if you are :D
what are pumpkins?

nobody knows
I really hope my resident island's currently-shattered infrastructure doesn't make mailing me the thing a "third time's the charm" kind of situation. That would suck.
And before you ask: there is a thread for that! Hello to yet another name I can't quite place, hope your stay is enjoyable.