RE: Gender?
ovary easy
signature
cannibalism made easy starring Paula Dean
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Gend, gender, gendest.
At the risk of offending someone, it genderally seems to me that gender is just a silly game that humans play. Like football, or economics.
"I would like to liquidate my gender, please"

Srsly seawyrm what are you promoting???????!!
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
After you liquidate it, can you carbonate it and sell it in bottles?
Ah, but I already have

But what kind of musk would embody agender identity? Void perfume? Will we have to venture the far reaches of space for such a scent
it smells like soap. unscented soap. clean agender aesthetic
signature
I'm sick of tiptoeing around this issue, it's time to take a stand: I support Gender Rights, and I don't care what controversies the "politically correct" crowd is gunna throw at me.
(12-02-2014, 03:09 PM)Lieutenant Fish Wrote: »I'm sick of tiptoeing around this issue, it's time to take a stand: I support Gender Rights, and I don't care what controversies the "politically correct" crowd is gunna throw at me.

elaborate. you're being vague.
signature
I was just making a joke. As far as I know, there is no "Gender Rights" movement, just rights issues that relate to gender, so using that phrase was meant to be funny. If there really is a Gender Rights movement, and its legitimacy and importance is genuine according to the values I and the people I look to for guidance hold, then I hope that my dumb joke isn't insensitive or offensive.
the line to the women's bathroom is always longer. this is misogyny.
signature
how come so called "feminests" are all about "miss-ogyny" but never say anything about "mr-ogyny" huh>???
(12-02-2014, 08:28 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »"feminests"

because they are all birds.

SpoilerShow

And birds are evil, can't you tell
as a Real Bird i can testify for this.
(12-02-2014, 06:14 PM)Geoluhread Wrote: »
(12-02-2014, 03:09 PM)Lieutenant Fish Wrote: »

elaborate. you're being vague.

Hey, c'mon, don't do this shit. Prickly, terse replies to things we don't agree with are what created the kind of hostile environment that led to this subforum in the first place. We're trying to get away from that kind of stuff.
i didn't say i disagreed. i couldn't disagree or agree. i didn't understand the statement.

it's like you're saying you're better than me because you say more words to convey the same meaning with the "heys" and the "c'mons" to mask your aggression with friendliness.

^ look, just now i did the same thing you did. how does it feel applied to you? best you take whatever you can dish.
signature
Seems fine to me, actually. I'd much rather we be frank and open with each other than guarded and hostile.
terse terfs all up on my turf
o ok. i can respect that. not being able to handle conversations, i mean.

i don't think this forum can handle conversations in general tbh.

i'll change the topic name to something else, but maybe that'd be inflammatory
signature
I don't think you have to change the name of the thread, in myopic nipples

gender is a complicated thing because as a bunch of modern humans we've been exposed since birth to arbitrary social concepts of what it is and how we have to live by it. This forum's community is probably-disproportionately composed of people who have had some dissatisfying experience with gender and use this internet space and others as a safe space to put it through the works: stretch it, snap it, bend it, dissect it, subvert it, and argue it should all be tossed in a fire.

We're in a collective process of unlearning its "rules", but in no small part there's many people here who find/found community and group identity specifically through shared dissatisfaction with the Genders. This is a good thing because it encourages ancillary people (like me) to examine their own interactions with gender and go "yeah, hang on, this is all bullshit" but it also does carry the endemic problems of internet folks gathering under a shared identity (go check out my upcoming post in the Subforum Ideas Thread where I'll hopefully remember to write about it; if I forget please for the love of god quote me on my insistence to do this).

Either way in the above situation joking about gender (which is a hurtful topic to be reminded of for some people) can misfire horribly in an insular group if you're not considered "in" :aukpinion:
RE: in myopic nipples
Yeah we don't know each other well enough to be able to joke about that kinda stuff (as in, i know you're not distressed by this thing so we can make fun of it) I mean i guess, whatever, i don't care. Just now i came up with a joke but decided not to post it.

I hate dealing with this binary bullshit when working with little kids, boys are fucking sexist since such a young age, but we all know that we don't need to discuss that; just wanted to get it off my chest...
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
I support natural-conversations rights so we can get mad at each other.

SpoilerShow
You edited before i shitposted (wow shitposting is a suggestion on my phone).

I dont really like interacting with boys in general, i feel like it's way easier to encourage girls to do things they're "not supposed to" and not take shit from anybody instead of steering boys in a different direction; it's probably not a super good thing but I honestly can't emotionally invest myself in changing those kids in the brief time I'm with them.