Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia
I was actually waiting for 17 players so I could expend less effort updating the OP.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Someone's poking me in the head over steam to come join this.

I really hope I'm town this time. I haven't been town in a year...
You've transmogrified into the Were-wojj of a new age o:
I will join if you can't fill the game, but I doubt that will be an issue.

Only if I'm anti-town though!!!
I will emerge from hibernation.

[Image: 08b91078acf6b1f804418fd74b58f29etumblr_m...o1_400.gif]
why won't image work why
https://24.media.tumblr.com/08b91078acf6...o1_400.gif
if there is still a place open i'd like to join too
[Image: tumblr_mzo53quJ3b1rw1wnno1_400.gif]
(06-05-2014, 05:59 AM)Ginx-sama Wrote: »if there is still a place open i'd like to join too

Unfortunately, Cat snagged the last slot. I'll put you on the replacement list for now if you'd like.

And now that we're at 19/19 signups, I'll start working on role PMs and Quicktopics. They'll be slowly trickling out for the rest of today (maybe) and then from the 11th to the 14th, hopefully.

Stay tuned for further updates!
RE: [STARTING 6/14 | 19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia
Yes I'd like to , thanks
JANUARY 5

Two days have passed since I first made that fateful drive. I showed up right on time for my first day of work, and quickly settled into the job. Running the cafe wasn't anywhere near as difficult as I imagined it could be. I sat behind the register, rung up people, and watched them relax inside of a warm building during a harsh winter. I opted to partake in a little guilty pleasure of mine - people watching - and I decided to count "the regulars". Looks like the same nineteen or so people drop by throughout the day. Some of them stay all day, others leave at set intervals. It's good to see some kind of order in a place like this.

The property manager had immense pity on me. Knowing about my situation, he elected to set me up with a nice living arrangement so I didn't have to commute. The basement storage of the cafe's been outfitted with a makeshift bed, some lighting, and a television set. There's no cable, but the man left me with a DVD player and a couple of bargain bin films. Not the worst arrangement, and certainly a generous one at that. My wife's likely to be worried sick, so I wrote to her earlier today.

I also had the opportunity to meet two very prestigious individuals: Donald Mahler and Demetrius Salazar. They're the faces of the industrial and family-owned meatpacking industries, respectively. Mahler was a slim, tall, white-haired man who dressed like an executive and spoke like one too. I feel he looked down on my position as I ran a small, city-owned business compared to his privatized, industrial complex. The massive factories built along the northernmost edge of the city carved their way into the mountains - certainly a sight to behold.

Salazar was a rather heavy-set, blonde-haired man who seemed to favor casual conversation over strict formality. I took a visit to his private butcher shop (and ended up on a personal tour of the back rooms... eugh) and learned a little more about what's going on in Caribou's Den. Salazar had held onto the property for years - the same property his grandfather purchased when he started the meatpacking business many years ago. The business model hasn't changed much, if at all. Salazar is a man bound to tradition. That's no issue - it's a fine tradition, and I find it admirable how diligent Salazar is to upholding it.

As it turns out, Mahler had repeatedly contacted Salazar about selling the business to the corporate side to help cut management costs. Salazar claims he politely turned down every request, while Mahler seemed to believe Salazar was being less than businesslike about the transactions. I left my pen on Mahler's desk, and I saw the two owners in the same room when he came to deliver it. I could almost feel the hatred between the two.

Their hospitality is unmatched here in Caribou's Den, however. I feel welcomed, and the job pays well enough.

JANUARY 10

I hadn't been writing for a few days, as I've nothing to report. Everything is relaxed and laid back at my job, and my patrons couldn't be happier. Sometimes I leave the counter and sit down to talk to "the regulars". Nobody's really upfront about what they do, but they like to tell stories and jokes. One jokingly recommended I get some equipment and establish a karaoke night. I prefer my sleep, thank you.

This morning, however, was a bit of a shock. I woke up to the sudden rush of fire engines and alarms. I threw on my coat and hat and rushed into the bitter winter morning to see smoke rising in the distance.

The Salazar family shop was ablaze. Paramedics carried out the charred body of Demetrius Salazar.

Nobody knows what happened, but with all this tension amongst the small businesses and the industrial complexes, people are starting to suspect intentional action. I don't like it one bit, and I hope crime doesn't become a new normal here. I've refrained from writing to my wife about this, as I don't want her worried. Even the regulars were silent about the whole event, and I haven't pushed to create discussion. I don't want to make this worse.

Role PMs are underway! They may begin to slowly go out very soon. You should receive your role PM well before the 13th. If you do get your role PM, please confirm in the provided Quicktopic.

Just to clarify, 6/14 means June 14th, not June 2014?
Correct.
Can't it be both?
it technically is.

Edit: Hey Pilot, can we get someone else in my slot (perhaps Ginx-Sama?)

I'm not feeling up for a game of mafia right now.
(06-07-2014, 02:37 AM)Paranoia Wrote: »it technically is.

Edit: Hey Pilot, can we get someone else in my slot (perhaps Ginx-Sama?)

I'm not feeling up for a game of mafia right now.

Yeah, give me time to Make It Happen.
i noticed there's another guy also in the waiting list ...
but anyway just don't forget about me if there's another empty place
i always check the forum even if i'm not logged in
Looking forward to this. Just posting to once again confirm my existence.
I can probably do replacement things.

I'll never check this forum though, so might want to poke me in #mspafia if you need someone.
Did the replacement shuffle now that I'm home.

The rest of the role PMs (I only sent out the first two or three) will be heading out tomorrow morning.
Where'r dem PMs at, TehPilot?
15/19 role PMs written, 2/19 sent so far.

They're coming.
Let's see...it's 6/14...and check the inbox...no messages! I guess I'll just have to figure out my roles as I go along.
Well I'm probably scum, but I don't want you guys to know that so I'm claiming Cop.
Remember that time I trueclaimed doctor in my first post and got daykilled day 1? Good times.