Terrene Spire

Terrene Spire
RE: Terrene Spire
SpoilerShow
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Hey guys, PSA from Dex. His computer randomly died from an as of yet unknown issue so he's not going to be able to update for awhile. Your patience is appreciated.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
[Image: TS650k.png]
[Image: TS651.gif]
[Image: TS651a.gif]
[Image: TS651d.png]
[Image: TS652.gif]
[Image: TS652c.png]
[Image: TS653.gif]
[Image: TS653a.gif]
[Image: TS653b.gif]
[Image: TS653c.gif]
[Image: TS654.png]
[Image: TS655.png]

[Image: TS655a.png]
[Image: TS656.png]
[Image: TS656c.png]
[Image: TS657.png]
[Image: TS657a.png]
[Image: TS658.png]
[Image: TS658a.gif]
[Image: TS659.png]
[Image: TS659a.png]

[Image: TS659b.png]
[Image: TS660.png]

[Image: TS661.png]

[Image: TS662.png]
[Image: TS662a.png]

[Image: TS663.png]
[Image: TS663d.png]

[Image: TS663e.png]
[Image: TS664.png]
[Image: TS664e.png]
[Image: TS665.png]
[Image: TS665f.png]
[Image: TS665g.gif]
[Image: TS665h.gif]
[Image: TS665o.png]

[Image: TS665p.png]
[Image: TS666%20(1).png]
[Image: TS666d.png]
[Image: TS667.png]
[Image: TS667d.png]
[Image: TS668.png]
[Image: TS668a.png]
[Image: TS669.png]
[Image: TS669a.png]
[Image: TS669b.gif]
[Image: TS669c.png]

[Image: TS669d.png]
[Image: TS670.png]
[Image: TS670e.png]
[Image: TS671.png]
[Image: TS671d.png]
[Image: TS672.png]
[Image: TS672d.png]
[Image: TS673.png]

[Image: TS674.png]

[Image: TS675.png]
[Image: TS675a.png]
[Image: TS676.png]

SACRIFICED FOR ILL GOTTEN GAINS. MONSTERS FOR COIN, FOR FOOD.

[Image: Statusventory-Banner-NEW.png]

LinksShow
Dexworks.net: My website where I host my many stories. Come take a look. Stopping by the website at least daily helps a lot actually.
Patreon: My patreon, where you can contribute a little money each month to help me out. Every dollar helps immensely!
Terrene Spire (Animated Art Quest): Having recently awoken in the afterlife, an Orange Ghost sets out to explore...
-- Terrene Spire Discord Chat. Anyone is welcome! But be prepared to answer the IMMORTAL QUESTION! We're a friendly bunch so come on in!
-- Terrene Spire on TVTropes. Help fill out the trope page, give it some wiki love! Thank you all for your help.
> Scan it.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Carefully ask Deava if the owner of that orange halo is someone he knew.

>This is an Eishalon, right? You should probably destroy the mask, or at least remove it.
Scan EVERYTHING. Honestly, is it possible to just set Scan to default to On? (scan Yourself, while you're at it, and ask Daeva if it'd be terribly rude if you scanned them as well. Also the Frogs, scan the frogs. I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING)
>Wave. Say hello.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
...Is that a Coronal relic? It's probably important to retrieve that post-haste.
(Just binge read the archives for this and holy cow this is the most visually impressive adventure I've ever read!!!)
Take that halo- maybe ask Daeva if there's a way to revive the ghost connected to it...?

The Statusventory is FINALLY updated! There is one new entry in the Mortapendium and three new entries in the Objectapedia!

I hope you enjoy!
Dexworks.net: My website where I host my many stories. Come take a look. Stopping by the website at least daily helps a lot actually.
Patreon: My patreon, where you can contribute a little money each month to help me out. Every dollar helps immensely!
Terrene Spire (Animated Art Quest): Having recently awoken in the afterlife, an Orange Ghost sets out to explore...
-- Terrene Spire Discord Chat. Anyone is welcome! But be prepared to answer the IMMORTAL QUESTION! We're a friendly bunch so come on in!
-- Terrene Spire on TVTropes. Help fill out the trope page, give it some wiki love! Thank you all for your help.
Hmm, looking at the objectopedia I think the machine we saw was aparantly a spark skull, seeing as it doesn't show up as anything else even though we scanned it. I think it's another machine from the reds, seeing as the katana guys were from the red faction, and the text is red as well. I guess the reds want to keep information away from the oranges.

I guess the cistrech masks actually ended up turning people into eishalons, considering the retainer of want was wearing one.
[Image: TS676aaa.png]
[Image: TS677.png]
[Image: TS677e.png]
[Image: TS677f.gif]
[Image: TS677g.gif]
[Image: TS677o.png]

[Image: TS677p.png]
[Image: TS678.png]

[Image: TS679.png]
[Image: TS679a.png]
[Image: TS680.png]
[Image: TS680o.png]
[Image: TS681.png]
[Image: TS681c.png]
[Image: TS682.png]
[Image: TS682a.png]
[Image: TS683.gif]
[Image: TS683a.png]

AN ANCIENT TOWER. PROUD AND TALL. CRUMBLING, IT COULD SHATTER WITH THE LIGHTEST TOUCH.

LinksShow

Author's NoteShow
>How come the eishalons aren't regenerating even though their masks are intact? Do the red cross bolts keep them from doing that?
SpoilerShow
(02-14-2018, 03:03 PM)ICan'tGiveCredit Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

Ah my bad, fixed.

I apologize for my sloppy work so far, the forums I post on each have different rules when it comes to BBCode
SpoilerShow
Kindly ask what is that, and why is it doing that.
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
This has got to be the freakiest graveyard you've ever seen. If nothing else, you might wanna ask Deava why there's a lot of time-space glitching going on here.
[Image: TS683b.png]
[Image: TS684.png]
[Image: TS684c.png]
[Image: TS684d.png]
[Image: TS685.png]
[Image: TS685c.png]
[Image: TS685d.png]
[Image: TS686.png]
[Image: TS686d.png]

[Image: TS686g.png]
[Image: TS687.png]
[Image: TS687a.gif]
[Image: TS687b.gif]

[Image: TS687f.gif]
[Image: TS688.gif]

[Image: TS688b.gif]
[Image: TS689.png]

[Image: TS689b.gif]
[Image: TS690.gif]

[Image: TS690b.gif]
[Image: TS691.png]

[Image: TS691b.gif]
[Image: TS692.png]

[Image: TS692b.gif]
[Image: TS693.png]

[Image: TS693b.gif]
[Image: TS694.png]

[Image: TS694b.gif]
[Image: TS695.png]

[Image: TS695b.gif]
[Image: TS696.gif]

[Image: Statusventory-Banner.png]

NULL. VOID.

LinksShow

Author's Note:

Yes I know this one isn't in a spoiler, because I want people to see it.

Thank you all for your patience with Terrene Spire. Don't worry, it's not randomly ended at this odd moment. I just wanted to note on a thing or two:

Patreon supporters, you have given me so much over the months and, years that it is now. Thank you for all of your support. It's been an incredible help to keep me afloat and basically I haven't truly had to borrow money from family or friends to survive because of you guys. It might seem like you are paying for nothing sometimes, and I really, cannot express how horrified that thought makes me, because I really, really REALLY need to give you more for all that you have given me so far. Thank you, from the deepest parts of my heart. Without the patreon support I would be in hot shit most of the time, making it just, harder to do anything.

This in no way should diminish how much support I have gotten from the readers who aren't pitching in a buck or two though, you all have been utterly amazing to me! Friendly beyond measure and always willing to either listen or work with me based on what shit is going through my head at my breakdowns. Thank you, thank you all so so much for all you have done. And thank you again because I can be allowed to show you this world I have created.

Terrene Spire is going into the real meat of things now, the Old Fortress awaits.

Thank you all for reading Terrene Spire!
It seems the world got vaporized towards the end of the cycle. That can't be good.

Edit: Hmm, Zest needs training in willpower. Can't have mr. teeth cloud pilot you around the whole way.

If there's nothing threathening around
>Stop yourself from scanning the first new thing you see. Instead, sit down in front of it, matter mold a hourglass and don't scan the thing until the hourglass has run out.
[Image: TS696q.png]
[Image: TS697.gif]

[Image: TS697a.png]
[Image: TS698.gif]

[Image: TS699.gif]
[Image: TS699a.gif]
[Image: TS700.png]
[Image: TS700a.gif]
[Image: TS701.png]
[Image: TS701a.png]
[Image: TS701b.gif]
[Image: TS702.png]
[Image: TS702a.png]
[Image: TS703.gif]
[Image: TS703a.png]

[Image: Statusventory-Banner.png]

WELCOME, TO MY ANCIENT LABORATORY!

And we're back.

Here is a static list of the events that has happened:

listShow

Woo, it's back!

>Don't scan the noodles, don't take them and don't eat them either. Matter mold a sand timer and just stare straight at the noodles until it runs out.

Let's try to learn a little willpower in case mr.Teeth-cloud gets up in our cheese again.

If not that, we should probably start scanning things left and right.
>Scan EVERYTHING! but the noodles.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
> ...but eventually succumb to curiosity and scan the noodles.
(My intention is to scan the noodles as soon as the timer runs out, mind.)