Something ENTIRELY Different

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something ENTIRELY Different
RE: Something ENTIRELY Different
Sadly, I'm still missing a couple dialogues.

I could technically start sending out the dialogues I already have, but then I'd have to completely toss out of the window the concept of deadlines and I'm afraid that would make us slow down a bit too much.

I'll think about this overnight and, if I decide to change my methods, I'll start sending stuff out tomorrow morning.
Hey don't feel rushed by me. That was just a way of wondering what the status was. I am seriously the last person who should be nagging about a deadline.
I actually find the increased logistical complications compelling, so I'm gonna change it.

Special Announcement
So I'm gonna try another way of sending out stuff, instead of having to wait for everyone to finish I'm gonna send out the writings as soon as I can.

I'll still give everyone a personal deadline a week after I send you your thing, and would appreciate hearing from you after it even if you don't have things written, mostly so I know you haven't forgotten about this.

Hopefully this won't be a terrible idea. I'm gonna start sending stuff out THIS INSTANT.
Okay, I haven't heard from Woffles OR Fabricati for a week after their deadlines. So I think it's replacement time, unless they appear from wherever they've been hiding I guess.

So I'm looking for two replacements now :c
Could we maybe have a convoluted graphic that details where each character is (designated by original battleship-numbers) and how they have advanced in regards to each turtle/drop and which turtles need replacing?
I'm sorry to announce that:

1. I have been hella busy and had no time for this.

2. Things will continue like this for a while.

3. This graphic is nowhere near the level of convulted you'd expect.

[Image: kOTvO.png]

4. Everybody needs replacement besides you????

My current plan is to wait until i am not dying of university and then start prodding people, seeking replacements and whatnot. But I guess if people were to suddenly decide to send me stuff I would promptly resend it to whoever needs to get it.

P.S: Everything I got so far is THE BEST. So I will NOT LET THIS DIE probably.
Oh hey! AgentBlue wrote that dialogue you gave me. Great dialogue AgentBlue!

(also I am positive I know which character g0m wrote and which one Mr. Guy wrote. (both were excellent))
I sent off mine (eventually) so you can highlight those cells too
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.