Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROT -Plants and shit-
RE: ROT -Plants and shit-
>Block the door with the teddy bear
Sig:
SpoilerShow
...Is there something on the other side of the bear?

SpoilerShow
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
>Draw the shades close, phone your friend for comfort.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
>grab the bear and move it to the window
>move one of the arms to wave, and shyly look around to see if whatever it is outside waves back
Through the power of image manipulation

[Image: xGACfkN.png]
reminds me of this scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpYHbdh9yTM

>You're a WIZARD Pel.
> Squint a little bit. Maybe you can make out who it is.

[Image: yAtU5r1.png]

You press your face closer to the glass and squint, hoping to get a better glimpse of the mysterious figure under the streetlight.

==>

[Image: UWV9Aep.png]

==>

[Image: sjwjEar.png]

==>

[Image: zdHPhl7.png]

You fall down in fear, sucking in air with surprise. Whoever that was, you certainly didn't know them. No one in your village wears that kind of mask... you don't even think anyone even wears a mask.

They had turned their head to look at you just before you ducked down... Maybe they saw you? You try to keep yourself from hyperventilating, looking for a way to get out of this terrifying situation.

> Bring the bear over to the door to block it.

[Image: JFut1OS.png]

You attempt to grab the bear, tugging on it. It's heavier than you expected it to be.

==>

[Image: LpUpEDg.png]

Anticlimactically, it topples over on the floor, almost giving you a somber look from its new position. There is a skid and a clink and you look down, seeing a key. It must have been tucked under the bear. You bend over and pick it up, wondering what it's for.

==>

[Image: DtPQt2U.png]

PEL GAINED MYSTERIOUS KEY x1!
> Sit down on the bear
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
just in case, put on some socks and shoes
>Move potted plant in front of door? Barricade door.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
>Unlock the bear! Obviously, it's "safe," so there must be something valuable inside.
By the way, the way I make everything cloudy is by using tons and tons of overlays! I have two select colors for the overlay, blue and yellow, and brown for the shading. I also have a certain brush I use! (i use the overlays to mask how lazy my art is OTL)
>Looks like you won't be sleeping tonight! Might as well get ready for the day, get dressed properly.
(11-13-2016, 06:56 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »just in case, put on some socks and shoes
> Some tough ol' boots to keep you from harming your toes. You don't want to have the same accident your cousin Fig did when he needed to wash his hands in the sink but it was broken andddd....
>Remember am always locked desk drawer in mom's work room, maybe the key unlocks it?
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
> Know any locked rooms?
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
(11-15-2016, 05:21 PM)tronn Wrote: »>Remember am always locked desk drawer in mom's work room, maybe the key unlocks it?
> If the key was hidden under the bear the entire time it also opens up the possibility of there being hidden locks within your own room.
>Take bear with you
> Roll the bear instead of carrying - maybe that'll work better.
> Get dressed. You probably will not be sleeping tonight anyways.

[Image: OvC6aWn.png]

You decide to get dressed, just in case. It was getting rather chilly walking around in your gown, anyways. As you do this, you can hear the man banging on your front door.

SpoilerShow
???: Don't be afraid, I'm not here to hurt you! Open the door!

You're having a very hard time believing this man. If he really meant no harm, then why was he wearing a mask?

> Are there any rooms that are locked?

[Image: 25VKbwK.png]

You can't recall off the top of your head. You walk over to your journal, remembering you had put a map in there to know exactly where everything in the house is.

==>

[Image: t3IcFYJ.png]

There is a room just below you that you've never been in before. There is no visible door to it for precautionary measures. Momma told you before that there was a secret passageway to it that she would open in emergencies. Maybe this key opens the door to the secret room? You don't know where the door is... Maybe it's somewhere in your room?
Yeah, okay. What all is in your room?

Look under the bed.

Is that a green carpet you're standing on?
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
I dunno if "has a mask" is a good indicator of "means you harm".

But you shouldn't let them in. Stranger danger!
>Search under the bed, maybe the door is there.
>Demand information from the masked dude
>I am absolutely certain that you can get more loot from this room, loot the room as hard as you can.
https://i.imgur.com/0dxZlFc.png
This image reminded me so much of Cucumber Quest for some reason :>
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
> Think of any mysteriously locked doors or strange keyholes you might have seen in your room or in the lobby downstairs. Peel away the carpet, check inside the bottom of your closet maybe?