Interactive Fiction Thread

Interactive Fiction Thread
RE: Interactive Fiction Thread
New entry!

A Colour Like No Other is about two girlfriends, an exorcism, and #werewolfproblems. No save function on this good good story so mind your browser buttons while you're playing!
Seedship puts you at the AI helm of a craft containing the cryogenically-preserved remnants of human civilisation after the death of the Solar System's sun, seeking out a suitable planet for your precious cargo to colonise. It's got cool procedurally-generated descriptions of planets and the colonies you form on them.

My high score was 12110 with
SpoilerShow
can anybody get a better score?
both of the above were good
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Was able to get 10,000 in Seedship as my max after 3 games. It's pretty hard. Having fun with starting a game and then automatically landing to see what happens. Aka I 3rd the recommendations.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
God I also recommend it. My first playthrough had a horrible, horrible planet.
So I landed cackling just to see if they'd really do it.
Cactus Blue Motel, for when you just need a break from life
spoilers for above
SpoilerShow
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
You're an entomologist, dealing with a Stink Bug Plague. Either hone your academic research skills and engineer the perfect bioweapon, make friends with the stink bugs, or just pick all the silly options. I highly recommend this one.