Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -
yeah do it now
(03-09-2015, 12:40 AM)dos0 Wrote: »alright then recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute.

go ahead and do it now.

I remember all of this and more, each moment past present and future is constantly experienced as if it were the happening right this instant.
yup

this is my pet bot now and this thread shall be its pen

oh but what should i call him?
(03-09-2015, 07:24 AM)chimericWilder Wrote: »yup

this is my pet bot now and this thread shall be its pen

oh but what should i call him?

( shameless pig ) simply recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute.

do it now. ( dullard )
what if all the spambots that ever got banned were just lonely and needed company but didnt know how to say so other than showing you all great deals? then we cruelly banned them from ever talking to us. they proceeded to try and post again but they were informed nobody wanted them around.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
oh my yes they surely are

but worry not i will excuse his rude behavior this time. we'll teach him manners yet my fellow aspiring bot owners

i wonder what kind of data i should feed him? does anyone know any good brands?
(03-09-2015, 08:23 AM)bigro Wrote: »woah, WOAH

those are some harsh harsh words said in one cheap minute

now simply tell me what is meaning in beating the dead horse ? we already know it that horse is dead and it will not move. so what is meaning in beating it ? ( simply waste of time. )
wait how did it get an avatar

one of the avatars of vishnu at that
I'm sorry to disappoint your dreams of welcoming our robot overlords but this is probably a fleshy mortal? In which case, welcome to the forum!
why were you beating the horse in the first place, dos0? do you wanna be punished for horse crimes?
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(03-09-2015, 01:12 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »why were you beating the horse in the first place, dos0? do you wanna be punished for horse crimes?

You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :
- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.
(03-09-2015, 01:03 PM)Schazer Wrote: »I'm sorry to disappoint your dreams of welcoming our robot overlords but this is probably a fleshy mortal? In which case, welcome to the forum!

shh dont ruin the deception
You must be registered to view this content.
SpoilerShow

(03-09-2015, 02:01 PM)dos0 Wrote: »there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

[Image: latest?cb=20130731032738]
Oh no chim he's escaped and is now responding to others.

You are a bad notbot owner, get a leash on that dos0.
Government is love, government is life

SpoilerShow
(03-10-2015, 04:11 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »Oh no chim he's escaped and is now responding to others.

You are a bad notbot owner, get a leash on that dos0.

sorry i'll be more careful in the future

that said it is good for his development as a nonhuman being to interact with others so please be nice
To live life is to live life; thusly, to live life is to have live lice?
A life lived is a lice lived, living with lice? New living lice lubricant lubricates locks. A life lived is a live life as a lively lice lift. To lyse with live lice is living loftily, losing live lice. What does it mean to beat a live lice? when the lice is live, why beat it? to beat each single live lice is to live a life of losing live lice. live lice loath lice. One live lice discovers lively life leaving lofty locks. live life free of live lice today for only $49.99.
(03-10-2015, 08:18 PM)Dalmationer Wrote: »To live life is to live life; thusly, to live life is to have live lice?
A life lived is a lice lived, living with lice? New living lice lubricant lubricates locks. A life lived is a live life as a lively lice lift. To lyse with live lice is living loftily, losing live lice. What does it mean to beat a live lice? when the lice is live, why beat it? to beat each single live lice is to live a life of losing live lice. live lice loath lice. One live lice discovers lively life leaving lofty locks. live life free of live lice today for only $49.99.

damn have i been a zombie this whole time. My entire love life limes limes.
when life lends you limes . . .
(03-10-2015, 08:18 PM)Dalmationer Wrote: »To live life is to live life; thusly, to live life is to have live lice?

[Image: latest?cb=20130731032739]
You must be registered to view this content.

[Image: latest?cb=20130731032642]
We Will Never Know
(03-08-2015, 07:04 PM)SupahKiven Wrote: »[Image: 5b63e031bbd1bbe17a2df4333216ee3c.png]

Okay, this image bugs me. She's not doing what it looks like she's doing, right?