Lucidshift

Lucidshift
RE: Lucidshift
>prank mama and dada by putting the keyboard and mouse in their bed
>prank your friend and sister by writing funny things on their face while they're asleep.
>How are you going to access it later, if it's on your dad's tablet?
α
William: prank mama and dada by putting the keyboard and mouse in their bed

[Image: 512.gif]

You get on the chair so you can get the keyboard and mouse, but just as you're about to pick it up, you can hear someone approaching

====>

[Image: unknown.png]

Oh no! It's your father, isn't it? You're almost never able to sneak up on him. He's always been known for being particularly good at 'sensing' things, tho you never understood exactly what that meant

Show PeserlogShow

====>

Show ChatlogShow
>Make some sandwiches for your sister and friend.
William: Make some sandwiches for your sister and friend.

[Image: 515.png]

You arrive at your kitchen, where you spend several minutes making a tasty and healthy breakfast for your beloved sister and best friend.

====>

[Image: 516.png]

You then put them on a platter and make your way to the living room. This time around, you made their favorite sandwiches, you hope they'll like it!!

====>

[Image: 517.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Payton & Caroline: Commit bite combo on the sandwiches.
Your characters are adorable dorks... adorkable if you will
^3^)
Mom willford: enter living room

[Image: 518.png]

Show ChatlogShow

====>

[Image: 519.png]

After getting ready for school, our heroes exchange a few words throughout the house corridors.

Show ChatlogShow
// (This is gonna be my only OOC post in this thread until LSH is finished) 
I'm making one last drawing before i turn 18, i dont care about spoilers lol, since this is about my kids
I wanted my last childhood drawing to be of them, they mean so much to me and they represent all the hours i spent in this community creating something i truly loved, even through difficult times, since I was young, I still cant believe i started lucidshift at 15 lol, time flies, but if there's one thing i have exclusively positive memories of, is my time making this comic
Everything is still gonna stay the same, of course, but i feel like they deserve it, I love them a lot and i also love you guys!! We still ought to live lots of adventures out there! And i hope i can share all the good times with you guys <3<3<3<3
Show ImageShow
Anyways, back to regular lucidshift, heehee ^u^
====>

[Image: 520.png]

After that, you all arrive at school, and bid farewell to Payton on the corridors.

====>

[Image: 521.png]

And arrive at the first class of the day: good old mathematics.
>william: study some friken math
(09-18-2022, 02:28 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>william: study some friken math
SECONDING!!! TIS IMPORTANT TO KNOW YOUR MATHEMATICALS
William: Study some friken math!! Tis important to know your mathmaticals!!

[Image: 522_20220922070259.png]

You, try your best, even though you've never been particularly good at math, or physics, or chemistry. You know it's important, but you just don't see yourself using this in real life at all. With effort you can interpret problems and formulas and do the bare minimum, but you have to ask yourself: why? 
Most of these problems are extremely convoluted and would only make sense if you were an engineer. Or someone who wanted to understand the maths behind everything. Or had way too much free time. 
You just. Don't. Get it, it's been 5 minutes and this class has already driven you insane, you cannot wait to go home and play your instruments, chill by the garden, watch tv or cook or play something with Payton. You know, taking your time and relaxing instead of doing this stuff, but instead you're here learning about USELESS algebra and trigonometry and geometry to study for a test where you WON'T be able to take your time which will ultimately lead to a timed test which you just KNOW you'll waste 3 days studying for and 3 months worth of stress just to get the thing DONE
Aaaand this hecking constant 3rd person monologue inside your head doesen't stop and only gets louder and louder and lo-

Show ChatlogShow

====>

[Image: 523_1.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Deliah: Wake up with such force you fall out of your seat.
>Delilah: wake up before those monsters in the dream world get you
Teacher: Throw chalk in a mathematically perfect parabolic arc.
α
>Delilah: Wake up fast enough to cause the teacher to faint.
Deliah: Wake up with such force you fall out of your seat.

[Image: 524.png]

====>

[Image: 525.png]

[Image: 525-1.png]

Well, that was a good first impression

Delilah: wake up before those monsters in the dream world get you

[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif]

Huh, that's a weird thought, you usually don't dream at all

====>

[Image: 527.png]

At least, not with how inconsistent your sleep schedule has been

====>

[Image: 528.png]

but eh

====>

[Image: 529.png]

that's just how life is sometimes, can't say you're not used to it at this point

====>

[Image: 530.png]

Show ChatlogShow

And, you're back to being William
>William: Equip your Suave Face ™ and start conversation
William: Equip your Suave Face ™ and start conversation

[Image: 531.png]

Well, in normal circumstances perhaps that'd be an interesting idea, but you're pretty sure that at this point trying to interrupt your teacher would be a death sentence. Oh well, perhaps you can try talking to her at lunch.

====> 

After math class ends, you and your sister part ways, and you once again have computer science class with Payton
>William: Who's that fella to Payton's left?
>William : check out the ominous looking dude to Payton's left
William: Who's that fella to Payton's left?

Of course you know who she is! that's... that's uuuh, okay you never paid attention to her before, even though you do go to computer science with her, perhaps you could ask payton about her.

Show PesterlogShow

What should payton do?
>Payton:Make the legendary shitpost.