[Image: yH0bAdL.png]

Lucidshift

[Image: GwxFbx1.png]

A young man...

Wait... where is he???

[Image: mpEvuEA.gif]

There we go

[Image: 473l9cT.png]

A young man stands in his bedroom, and it just so happens that today he is feeling incredibly hungry, he was downstairs going to make himself a sandwich

But apparently he forgot to bring his PHONE, which had the recipe he was looking for.

Young Man: Take phone

[Image: N8xVYh9.png]

His phone's password is his name, but he needs some help with that, what is his NAME?
RE: Lucidshift
>consider changing your name, #21Gher%74 is quite the mouthful
>Nick Cholas
> Eduardo 'Duca' Serrano
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>How about the two combined Nick (Duca) Serrano
>Ana Rocha Capstiani
(i was inspired by the color schene of their entrance x)
> Ross Hawley

[Image: YKSqxEz.png]

What??? Have you forgotten your name again??? 

Nick 'Duca' Serrano

[Image: 7LQfuYq.png]

Okay now thats just ridiculous, quit fooling around

> William Willford

[Image: yfC9cRL.png]

There we go 

[Image: oVHJdt1.png]

Your name is WILLIAM WILLFORD, and now you have the RECIPE, you tilt your phone in such a way that you can read what the sentence is, but if a hypothetical 4th wall was here, it wouldnt be able to.

Anyway, you should probably head downstaris and begin your next big sandwich.
>Sandwich? What kind of pansy snack is that when you can have a BOCATA
>proceed to the kitchen to make your wonderful sandwich and daydream about eating it.
>William: Proceed to contact a friend on the other side of the globe to create a rare and highly coveted Earth Sandwich by placing bread down on the ground.
William: Proceed to the kitchen to make your wonderful sandwich and daydream about eating it.

[Image: BvUZwqp.png]

You head downstairs, already excited to taste your unforgettable luncheon.

William: Arrive

You arrive at the KITCHEN, you've already laid out all of the ingredients in the table, and now it's time to MAKE it.

[Image: H6fMhzP.png]

William: Sandwich Time

[Image: Wr6Ilio.gif]

It's time for you to prepare it, you've got:
-Mayo
-Bread
-Butter
-x2 Tomato Slice
-x3 Ham Slice
-x3 Mozarella Cheese Slice
-Lettuce

How wil you MAKE this?
>William: Build sandwich in the following formation from top to bottom
>tomato slice
>ham slice
>mozzarella cheese slice
>mayo
>butter
>bread slice
>bread slice
>lettuce
>mozzarella cheese slice
>ham slice
>tomato slice
this avant garde inside out sandwich is sure to be the next big culinary hit
(04-16-2021, 06:32 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>William: Build sandwich in the following formation from top to bottom
>tomato slice
>ham slice
>mozzarella cheese slice
>mayo
>butter
>bread slice
>bread slice
>lettuce
>mozzarella cheese slice
>ham slice
>tomato slice
this avant garde inside out sandwich is sure to be the next big culinary hit
Absolutely seconding this.
>Billy: in order butter the bread and lightly toast it, then assemble as follows: a thin coating of mayo on the side facing in, 1cheese, 2 tomato slices (arranged so there is no empty space), 2 ham slices, sneak in a little extra salt lettuce for those minerals, cheese, and devour.

>Billy: you can make a backup half sandwich by cooking the ham till crispy and adding the cheese while it's still warm, with a little butter.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
William: Build sandwich in the following formation from top to bottom:

[Image: sHWHlSn.png]

-tomato slice
-ham slice
-mozzarella cheese slice
-mayo
-butter
-bread slice
-bread slice
-lettuce
-mozzarella cheese slice
-ham slice
-tomato slice
This avant garde inside out sandwich is sure to be the next big culinary hit!

William: This... 

[Image: u4HPPuW.png]

...seems like a pretty creative, but impractical idea.

William: Butter the bread and lightly toast it.

[Image: 9mmKFrX.png]

William: Then assemble the sandwich as follows:

[Image: YwiOqQR.png]

A thin coating of mayo on the side facing in
-1 Mozarella cheese slice 
-2 Tomato slices (arranged so there is no empty space) 
-2 Ham slices
-Sneak in a little extra salt in the lettuce for those minerals 
-Another mozarella cheese slice 
And there you have it!

William: you can make a backup half sandwich by cooking the ham util it's crispy and adding the cheese while it's still warm, with a little butter.

[Image: sXp5RYa.gif]

You also make a mackup sandwich, just in case you need a midnight snack, you store it in your INVENTORY. 
But now, without further ado:

William: Devour

[Image: YiNPfV8.png]

You taste the crispy, buttery outside, oh god, this is what separates normal sandwiches from the golden ones.

[Image: e5XA5rD.png]

You can say that about the inside as well, the lettuce with the mayo, such a perfect combo!

[Image: q9JGxwc.gif]

You taste the cheese and the ham, another classic combination, that when combined with the previous duo, makes this one top tier meal, you did an amazing job! 
>Billy: immortalize this success in instagram

>William: Pass out from pure culinary bliss. Dream of cheese
>William: SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
Things aren't particularly bad, that doesn't mean they are good either.
>What's better, how it tastes, or how it feels in your mouth?
α
>Lament the fact that you won't be able to recreate the same exact sandwich ever again
[S] Lucidshift

Music: Crunch Test by jake chudnow
Nice, Music and animation
>How about we do all of above Post on insta, Spin, Fall down, Wonder taste, be sad by the fact you won't eat again, then pass out from bliss?
William: Properly introduce yourself

[Image: 20fyiZg.png]

Now that you got that out of the way, you return to your much beloved bedroom. And, as previously stated, you are William Willford, you have a variety of interests such as music, biology, history and philosophy, you play the ukelele as a hobbie, and you like to think you're quite good at it, whether or not that is true is up to debate. 
On the other hand, your knowledge falls short on math and physics, but you are always willing to find creative ways around it, and if nothing works, you can always ask for help from some of your good friends.

William: Examine posters on the walls

[Image: oxxofKV.png]

This is an "Over The Garden Wall" poster, and oh you really love that series! The music, the aesthetics, the
story, it's all so strangely nostalgic and heartwarming! Whenever you watch it, it feels like home, you would say it's one
of the best animated miniseries to be fair. You like to think you resemble greg in a lot of ways, most of the times very optimistic, goofy and carefree. And you think your sister would fit wirt's role as well, she's always been the more self-conscious and careful one, while you generally just do things without thinking much about it, you just "go with the flow" as the kids say. Also, Jason Funderberker is the best frog ever, god you fucking love him.

====>

[Image: xEqmT66.png]

Ah yes, "Teens of Style", by Car Seat Headrest, these guys are just the best, their musics are so full of energy and Will Toledo can be an amazing songwriter, definitely helped you go trough some hard times, you're tempted to say your favorite tracks are "Los Barrachos", "Maud Gone", and of course, "Times to die". You also love that cover art and that funny trumpet skeleton creature, whatever that's supposed to be actually. 

====>

[Image: nAFLety.png]

Oh, and how could you forget Crywank's "Tomorrow is nearly yesterday and everyday is stupid"?

"♫ Oh I want to be a baby again...
Oh I want pure thoughts in my head ♫" 

Memento mori, as they say
>Consider why you have an abstract inventory, in a material world probably abiding by the conservation of mass. Unless you just put a hot ham sandwich in your pocket, in which case you're a monster.
α
William: "Examine portable computational device for any recent messages from online contacts."