Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
(05-03-2016, 03:39 AM)ForestGardener Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

Oh snap! I plum-forgot about Emily's passive healing!
Since it extends to all allies, it should include Piper as-well.

>Emily: Wrap Piper snugly in your jacket and wear her like a turban, then break into Derrick's room through the window!
SpoilerShow

=>

[Image: lYZF3jA.png]

You enter Derrick's house. You cover your breathing passages to prevent much poison gas from entering your system, Piper does the same. Though it does not prevent it.

You are stricken by toxic sickness and will lose 15HP periodically.
>Emily: go back out, get healed, grab the biggest rock you can find and chuck it at Derrick's room window.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(05-04-2016, 03:41 PM)Panur Wrote: »>Emily: go back out, get healed, grab the biggest rock you can find and chuck it at Derrick's room window.

We shouldn't delay. We have no idea if the poison will stop affecting her as soon as she exits the gas.

> Emily: Head to the kitchen and then into the pantry.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(05-04-2016, 04:33 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »
(05-04-2016, 03:41 PM)Panur Wrote: »>Emily: go back out, get healed, grab the biggest rock you can find and chuck it at Derrick's room window.

We shouldn't delay. We have no idea if the poison will stop affecting her as soon as she exits the gas.

the poison stopped affecting everyone before when they had to run from it, tho...
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>Emily: RUUUUUN into the kitchen, there's a fort past the door in there. If something goes wrong, run out of the house.
(05-04-2016, 04:58 PM)Panur Wrote: »
(05-04-2016, 04:33 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »

the poison stopped affecting everyone before when they had to run from it, tho...

It would appear you are correct. Still, probably best we do this as quick as possible and minimize unnecessary actions. We don't have a reliable method of healing Piper (Emily's thing distributes half damage as healing so in effect it should pretty much halve the damage they both receive) until we get a reaper.
Emily: RUUUUUN into the kitchen, there's a fort past the door in there. If something goes wrong, run out of the house

[Image: e8D4xqx.png]

You dash towards he kitchen. You and Piper succumb to 15 damage!

[Image: WmzWIIy.png]

Inside the pantry, you find a two small boxes with a cloth over it, you think you'll enter to escape the poisonous gas.

[Image: UIhc2VN.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Ok, first of all we need to heal, then head up to the fort in Derrick's closet.
Whatever direction we can find a reaper in.
But ladders are always fun so >Up!
Art dump:
SpoilerShow
>Piper: Give Emily a lovely kiss.

>Emily: Better not touch anything around here. Stuff probably belongs to whoever's been living here and they probably wouldn't appreciate it. Ask Piper why your healing ability didn't heal the adorable pangolin while you were being affected by the mist.
SpoilerShow

Emily: Go upstairs

[Image: SeSSvkT.png]

You come upstairs and come across Bambino and Reggie.

[Image: Atqg2h6.png]

Show ChatlogShow
(04-04-2016, 03:02 AM)a52 Wrote: »Idk how Schaz will end up feeling about this, I may be wrong, but the general consensus on Eagle Time is that the only things that aren't allowed are Homestuck and Homestuck derivatives.

are those things really against the rules? i thought that was just somewhat discouraged

honestly i don't really "get" lucidstuck but i might actually give it a look this time around. i'm only 11 pages in but that's better than before i think
signature
SpoilerShow
>Emily: Find Goth Girl, failing that you could use a pillow or the blanket as an IMPROVED improvised breath mask.
page 22 there's unbearable yellow text but on page 24 i meet bambino. i guess really bad and really good cancels out.

bear in mind i've got nothing against sburbventures.
signature
SpoilerShow

=>

[Image: l1jGSpQ.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: hytSK9M.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: lyNlura.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: bM1FcM6.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: bbefgSq.png]

You exit the fort from the small gap on the wall and emerge from underneath a bed!

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: UQqNGF1.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 3WSFpl4.png]

Lucia hands you 1 CREATION FRAGMENT.

Show ChatlogShow
> Emily: Make a gas mask with the eyes capable of zooming in and out for enhanced sight.

> Lucia: Consider making bags for all the reapers so they can carry stuff around more easily.
>Emily: Make a hazmat suit! You can totally decorate it as a teddy bear costume later. It will be amazing. Plus if you're talking to somebody a clear visible face is probably more welcoming than a gas mask.
>Emily: Draw a gas mask with lights on it and make the air hole heart shaped like your symbol.
>Emily: Draw a tiny gas mask for piper.

Not sure if we can decide on properties like zooming in and out, so I'd just go with lamps for better sight.
>Lucia: Tell Emily she can call reapers for help by calling out "boo!".

>Emily: after you've made your gas mask, make another tiny one for Piper, if there's enough leftover BCS.
>Emily: Common courtesy first! Say hello to the reaper-girl as-well. Then ask to borrow the tailoring dummy for a bit to ease drawing the outline. Draw a full hazmat suit with a gas-mask and a big bonnet where you can fit Reggie and Piper.

My plan would be to at some point fit this hazmat suit around Melphita. Then she could also use the gas-mask's muzzle as a miasma-cannon! ^^

...provided she refuses Emily's purifying touch that-is >.>
Dang it! I wanted Emily to go to the stone personally. I have a rock joke that would be in-character for them not knowing about the rock jokes.
SpoilerShow
The first thing she would have made was a roll of paper (pinata time!) or maybe a paper glove, and then hit the stone repeatedly.

Every dreamer should carry a bag with at least 25 pieces of creation stone in it.

Gas masks can be clear face shields with the filters by the chin.

> Emily: Ask how the beach party went.
I finished the fan art :D

SpoilerShow

Edit: Also, this cropped up in the streams

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
(05-05-2016, 04:16 AM)Lylac Wrote: »I finished the fan art :D

SpoilerShow

Edit: Also, this cropped up in the streams

SpoilerShow

This is GLORIOUS and oh-glub poor Emily xD
just had a pretty awesome idea

>Emily: ask Lucia if she'd like to come with you and help.
>Lucia: have Ira shapeshift into a hazmat suit / gas mask to protect you from the poison gas.