Superego

Superego
RE: Superego
(04-23-2017, 04:32 AM)Taylor Wrote: »Opening the door doesn't necessarily preclude going in there!

Uh, mind repeating that there mate?

>MISTAKES WERE MADE, I REGRET NOTHING.
Apologize profusely.
[Image: 6LGz4x9.png]
> so haha we didn't mean to get in here, wrong turn and all, can we just leave please???

I can't believe I just caught up reading this to get to the point where my boy has appeared, I feel blessed.
[Image: tumblr_inline_n479umBDPA1qgfp4l.png]
>Hey just out of pure curiosity, haha, is there a door behind us anymore? To open? And leave through?

[Image: 2301.gif]

-its a shame he isnt with you
-whatever happened to him anyway
-hmmm
-oh yes
-i remember now

[Image: 2302.gif]

-you KiLLEd him!
"What...?"
"I..."
-ahahAHAHahaha ha ha hahaha ah ah ha
-ahaha
-ha!
-good job!

"Cherry, what's this about?"

[Image: 2303.gif]

"I...I didn't mean t-to!"
-ol russell had it coming
-he deserved everything he got

"L-let's just run!"
-and what a way to go
-i gotta thank you
-you did the world a service

[Image: 2304.gif]

-oh
-whats the matter
-having trouble getting around?
-eeheheheh
[Image: sig10.gif]
LMFAO CHERRY'S GOING TO JAIL

>Helen: we're sorry for intruding, but could we please leave now!
>Cherry: Make an attempt to articulate the really good reasons you had
Helen: Ask - as nicely and calmly as possible under the circumstances - for details.
You know, it occurs to me Russel never found out that this is all just a "dream." Maybe Russel thinks he really is dead. And if he got overtaken by his shadow self then maybe he's in here as a prisoner who thinks he can't do anything anymore. Seeing as his shadow self is still active I'm thinking Russel is still "conscious" on some level. We should tell him he's alive.

>Russel's in here somewhere. Tell him that he's still alive. Sleeping, in bed. Just like everyone else in this building.
> "But it was YOU possessing him! You can't blame him when it was you that screwed up his head!"
(05-10-2017, 01:43 PM)Unclever title Wrote: »You know, it occurs to me Russel never found out that this is all just a "dream." Maybe Russel thinks he really is dead. And if he got overtaken by his shadow self then maybe he's in here as a prisoner who thinks he can't do anything anymore. Seeing as his shadow self is still active I'm thinking Russel is still "conscious" on some level. We should tell him he's alive.

>Russel's in here somewhere. Tell him that he's still alive. Sleeping, in bed. Just like everyone else in this building.

Some good thoughts here! I wonder if that's why he's still talking about "Russell", which is the moniker he used to antagonize Louis specifically (since it's his dad's name)?

> Helen: "Please! This is just a computer program! No one's dying!"
Avatar by ribsgrowback on tumblr!
(05-10-2017, 07:46 PM)Viridis Wrote: »
(05-10-2017, 01:43 PM)Unclever title Wrote: »You know, it occurs to me Russel never found out that this is all just a "dream." Maybe Russel thinks he really is dead. And if he got overtaken by his shadow self then maybe he's in here as a prisoner who thinks he can't do anything anymore. Seeing as his shadow self is still active I'm thinking Russel is still "conscious" on some level. We should tell him he's alive.

Some good thoughts here! I wonder if that's why he's still talking about "Russell", which is the moniker he used to antagonize Louis specifically (since it's his dad's name)?

> Helen: "Please! This is just a computer program! No one's dying!"

Oh! Pffft! I completely forgot Louis's name. Welp. I'm not gonna change that suggestion. But hopefully I'll remember this better next update.
Gotta say it amazes me how many people refer to Louis as Russell...or even Red. :P
How dare you forget this handsome boy's name

> Wait, if he's dead, how are you still here?
(05-10-2017, 08:34 PM)Jovian Wrote: »Gotta say it amazes me how many people refer to Louis as Russell...or even Red. :P

Well, I'm fairly sure Grey is the only one who knows his real first name (the others know his last name 'cuz he called him Mr. Stone during the first big meeting), so in-character suggestions follow that pattern, then people read them and misremember... It happens.
>Helen: Ask - as nicely and calmly as possible under the circumstances - for details.

[Image: 2305.gif]

"Please, Cherry, I want to help if I can..."

>Cherry: Make an attempt to articulate the really good reasons you had

[Image: 2306.gif]

"H-he...he was...p-p-purposefully antagonizing S-Sam and Ava...he was g-g-going to kill them if I didn't...d-do...some...thing..."
"Wait..."

>"But it was YOU possessing him! You can't blame him when it was you that screwed up his head!"

[Image: 2307.gif]

"YOU! You were p-p-possessing him! You were making him d-do that!"
"What?"
-ha ha ha
"Why?!"
-what can i say
-he was bored
-i was bored
-we were bored

>Wait, if he's dead, how are you still here?

[Image: 2308.gif]

"Bored??"
"But, wait...if Mr. Stone is truly gone...how is this one here?"
-pffft
-hes not REALLY gone
-he just cant come back
-makes sense right

[Image: 2309.gif]

"Not...rrreally...?"

[Image: 2310.gif]

-ahahha HA ha hahaha hah
-who cares about that guy anyway!
-lets have some FUN
>The last time you decided you wanted to have some fun, you tried to stomp Sam off a cliff??? FUN VETO
Punch him so hard you skin your knuckles on the brick wall behind him
Oh man, I'm loving these light effects. You put a lot of heart into it, Jove. C:

> Keep him talking; you probably don't want him getting "bored" again...
THERE HE IS! THERE'S THE BOY!!

> how about NO, THANK YOU

> what kind of "fun", exactly?
[Image: tumblr_inline_n479umBDPA1qgfp4l.png]
>Let's not.
>Let's talk about 'personal space' and 'respecting boundaries'.
If you're thinking of panicking, now's as good a time as any, right?
>Punch him so hard you skin your knuckles on the brick wall behind him

[Image: 2311.gif]

-whoops
-missed me

>The last time you decided you wanted to have some fun, you tried to stomp Sam off a cliff??? FUN VETO

[Image: 2312.gif]

"You're...you're not funny!!"
-oh no
-i am wounded

"Sh-shut up!!"
-hahahah
"Cherry, don't let him--"

>Let's talk about 'personal space' and 'respecting boundaries'.

[Image: 2313.gif]

-dont be shy
-come in

[Image: 2314.gif]

[Image: 2315.gif]
room escape...finally superego becomes a GOOD forum adventure

>inspect cell
Check if you're actually locked in or not.