Introductions: The Inauguraling

Introductions: The Inauguraling
RE: Introductions: The Inauguraling
You know one of those situations where you see something cool, and think, I should get into that?
An' then you file it away to do after you've made some coffee and checked on that other thing and OH GOD I FORGOT. Fairly sure I was going to make an account here. Like a few months ago. Yeah.

Anyway, s'up, 'nother wayward pilgrim from the MSPA fora, actually using my preferred internet moniker rather than using a troll's tag as a username for a throwaway gag and then getting stuck with it for the rest of eternity.
That's good because i never know how to call people with troll/pesterchum handles.

Welcome to the eagle place.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Ayo I'm Brom I'm actually from Tgchan not MSPAFA

so

how U doin
Peachy keen, bro.

Peachy keen.

Meloncooly
oh yay i thought i had broken the forum forever
anyway
stay frosty
*beatbox*
Naaanananana na na na Katamari Damacy
Those are the words of the tune describing me
As I was rolled into a thing called Eskero
By Gen a-singin 'To Eagle-Time we go, we go!'

Yeah Imma dork deal with and NICE TO MEETCHA ALL 8D
HELLO

I'm also part of the great MSPA migration and I'd like to move my barely-updated forum adventure here someday soon.
This is a way cool forum with way cool people, nice to meet you all!
Welcome, both of you! We hope you enjoy your stay.
Thank you! OuO And welcome to the other newcomer! *newbie highfive!*
Hi kino you are great. I dont know you gen friend but gen is cool so i assume the same for you hi.
Solaris you are really nice sheesh

*HIGH FIVES BACK, HELL YES*
[Image: highfive.gif]
Aw yea. *wonk, Kino*

Solaris, nice too meet you! I'm just a reader of Gen's fanventure though, only known her for a few days and spoken in her direction a few times, I don't think that's quite close enough to be called a friend xD (Though I would not be opposed to that gosh, wow, I hope I don't come off as a jerk) -and I see you read Cucumber Quest, too! That comic makes me crave all sorts of food. @u@
Sup kino, we need to rap again now that I'm not as busy. Rapping about my art crush on you that is -u-
Solaris doesn't read Cucumber Quest, he is Cucumber Quest
If you look closely through his #photoops posts you can see what will soon be rabbit ears
he tries to hide it underneath hats but I know, solaris

I know
[Image: xwldX.gif]
All in the realm of forum adventures are in the friend umbrella, unless you delve into the realm of cockgoblins and try to relegate who I say hello to, and how often I do so. Then may maelstrom have mercy on thy soul.
Amg I have always wanted to meet a real live comic >O Solariz pleez let me touch your ears

@Gen: The friend umbrella sounds impressively wide, therefore I shall giddily skip around neath its astronomical tent with camera in tow like a tourist before a world wonder. And unless I am by some clerical error the boss of everyone idk how I can relegate people, so methinks the realm of the cockgoblins is beyond my touristy reach. Yet I am a true explorer, and no borders can withstand my voyaging zeal. Maybe I should prepare some fake dismissal papers and hand them over to whomever you greet nex- *bricked*
Hello, I exist

I hear bandages go well with cream of mushroom soup and a dash of tabasco.
Why hello there beautiful. 8'D *eyebrow waggle*
What an interesting coincidence! I also exist.
Hi! Like others, I'm part of the MSPA migration and I have no idea what I'm doing.
Lolwut?
Welcome, compadre! Welcompadre, even. O:
Sooooo.

Hi.

I heard that the forum games are going to be here instead, so I had to come here.
*waves* Hello buddy. Love your avvie. 8D
To be more precise, some forum games are going to be here. Officially, it will rest in peace at the WitchHunt forums, which have not gone up yet (to my knowledge, anyways).

Oh wait this is going against the spirit of welcoming.

Hi Eldrake, hope you enjoy your stay!
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]