[NOCTURNAL STIRRINGS] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NOCTURNAL STIRRINGS] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]
RE: ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [19/16+]
(08-29-2014, 01:18 PM)yd12k Wrote: »If a survivor exists, wouldn't it be better for them to never post, granting immuity to scumkills (While playertargeted stuff is still a crapshoot)

same goes for powerroles like doctor and cop until they've identified tons of people.

All players will be required to post once in-thread using the Chwoka account after receiving their role PM before D1 can start. These confirmation posts are a valid target for voting and other post-targeting actions.

I'm as-yet uncertain on how power roles and mafiosos will behave. I'm not even sure how beneficial it is to your side to announce your player identity.

However, while there may be roles which have to target a specific post, there may also be roles which have to target a specific player, so maybe it's worth posting enough that nobody thinks you're lurking. These extra layers of identity also allow for some new investigative roles to make piddling contributions to the field of de-obfuscation before their inevitable demise.

(08-29-2014, 04:31 PM)Whimbrel Wrote: »What happens if I'm making a post as Chwoka and someone else logs in as Chwoka. Can I make my post? Do I get booted off the account?

I've been logged into an account from multiple devices (albeit using cookies) and have not had problems posting. If staying logged in on the Chwoka account is a pain in the butt, I suggest either using an incognito window and never closing the tab, or a different browser.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [19/16+] - by Schazer - 08-29-2014, 05:41 PM