Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 9: So Long, and Thanks for all the Death
I mean from a townplay perspective, it was sensible of Garu to not out the doctor, because it adds another layer of double-guessing complexity to the doctor's actions.

If the scum are certain there's no protective role, they'll just shoot the most protown targets, with the occasional detour for power roles but also incorporating some misdirection (why's the guy leading the town still alive? Why haven't scum shut them?) This kind of scenario makes it easy for the doctor to figure out who's worth protecting.

If there's suspicion of a protective role, scum will be trying to search for them while still following the above thought processes. If the scum know for sure there's a protective role, they'll actively start seeking them out, and a whole lot of double-guessing starts on the doctor's part. Do I protect the guy who's been dropping doctor-hints, or are they actually scum? Do I protect the town leader, or will scum ignore them in favour of trying to seek me out?

So yeah the doctor's job is easiest when the scum don't have reason to think they exist. Garu probably also wanted to sit on the information to verify claims if people made them.

Anyway just spitballing: How do people feel about leaving me and Pala for tomorrow, and we figure out who between Seedy and TehPilot is the godfather?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Sotek - 03-07-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Akumu - 03-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by seedy - 03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gatr - 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gnauga - 03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
I AM THE HEADER KING - by Nova - 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 9: So Long, and Thanks for all the Death - by Schazer - 06-10-2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM