Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 3: The Book of Revelation
(04-09-2014, 01:46 AM)Truegreen Wrote: »You have come to several conclusions that seem to support this, the backbone of your argument seems to be that Cyber was not killed by the mafia.

The whole argument about "why would the mafia target Cyber" was annulled (not resolved, annulled) by the revelation that Slorange redirected all kills onto Cyber that night. We literally cannot speculate on the Mafia's N1 motives because all evidence of them has been redirected into oblivion. (Unless Slorange is lying, but wuuuuuuuuurgh)

Mirdini has a reputation from previous games (as witnessed by players like: Slorange, Garuru, Me, Sotek, donut, Seedy, Pala, Nova, Gnauga, Granola, Solaris) of being a formidable obstacle for scum when he's town-sided. If the mafia team doesn't have him, he's regularly perceived as a threat and gets nightkilled early (because good luck trying to lynch him).

I'm gonna admit that trying to gauge the scum team's motives for killing Player A or Player B after their corpses turn up are iffy at best (and would have gone absolutely nowhere on D2 if Slorange hadn't made a mechanical claim). What's even iffier is trying to predict who gets killed tomorrow or further, because they're reading along with the thread, watching people's speculation, and adding "let's fuck with these guys' expectations" on top of whatever other decision-making logic they're running when picking kills.

I mean tbh your entire post is running with the assumption that Slorange is lying, straight-up No Way Don't Wanna Entertain That Side Of The Coin, but your directions of aggression in general have felt... weird.

---

And yeah ok people who have asked me to get up and talk about other things, I will do that. It will take me a bit but I will do that before the day's out, with enough time for follow-up discussion or whatever.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Sotek - 03-07-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Akumu - 03-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by seedy - 03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gatr - 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gnauga - 03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
I AM THE HEADER KING - by Nova - 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 3: The Book of Revelation - by Schazer - 04-09-2014, 02:06 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM