Grand Battle Planning and General Discussion Thread

Grand Battle Planning and General Discussion Thread
RE: Grand Battle Planning and General Discussion Thread
Favourite round I made was Endymion. Round 1 of that battle was also fun times
Favourite to write for would be the Battlefield, most anything in GBS2, Grandcon, and the last round of Epic Clash. Labyrinth Field also descended into anarchy.
Favourite that I've been in (a minor but notable difference I hope) is Godsworn Valley or the Place/Round Six.
Favourite round outside of those would be Acidity City (which also has my favourite death post), The Sable Masque, 0Genreshift, and setting-wise the Garden of Shades.

Favourite characters oh christ I have too many. I love characters. I would collect characters if there weren't objectionable undertones to that.
My favourite contestant of my own swings between Xadrez and Robin, but let's be clear I love all my children equally.
Gestalt's my overall favourite for co-writers' PCs, but Eryntse, John Smith, everyone in GBS3, Kracht, Nemeaus, Holly, and Sonora And Friends also deserve mentions.
Charges I am ostensibly fond of despite intermittently slaughtering include Whit, Kepral (I need more Kepral in my life), and Wardell.
Finally! PCs whose door I should never darken. Sarika. Tamerlane. John Smith. Ajota. Dr. Anarchy is my spirit animal.

NPCS! *cheerful screaming*
EVERYONE IN THE LAST ROUND OF GBII. Yes this includes Paris and Jessamine, if only from an aesthetic standpoint. Trenton Pollet. Joregensaard. The Ternanry Operatives; Null, Lone, Echo, and Trace from the Battlefield. Ursus Njordbludgeon. Zoo. Sarin and Richter.

Dudes who aren't so much mine but I've liked writing for are Fanthalion, Hector, GBII!Clara, the Strong Female Characters Squad at Grandcon, and the Geiram Guard.
My favourite Grandmaster of mine is the Atavist (because it was them or Composer), and my favourite outside my pool is the Organizer or the Apprentice.
Admired from Afar: The Acidity City pantheon, and COFCA et al (my chief inspiration for Parliament).

My favourite post I've written is usually the most recent one I've written that I reckoned passes scrutiny after reading it a few days later. So, my megapost in GBS2 I guess?

As a writer I tend to entrust plot-pushing and the enacting of major events to other players, because I have an inordinate fondness for feelings and other mushy shit.

Someone will probably mention a thing and I will scream and wail as to why I didn't add that to my list.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grand Battle Planning and General Discussion Thread - by Schazer - 10-11-2013, 05:38 AM