Hamfia - GAME OVER - PICK YER POISON DID IT. SPECTACULAR. AMAZING.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamfia - GAME OVER - PICK YER POISON DID IT. SPECTACULAR. AMAZING.
RE: Hamfia - DAY FOUR - REIGN OF THE QUEEN BITCH
Gruh, I'm tired of people ragging on my tight-lippedness being scummy. You want the facts? Here choke on 'em.

I'm the doctor. Last night I visited Pyp in an attempt to head off what I assumed to be a ham-seeking killer on the loose. The mafia kill was stopped last night, but I'm skeptical that it was by me since I was tracking the trail of the unknown killer instead. Furthermore, I am extremely loud in my nightly business (being Brian Blessed has its disadvantages) so if I had actually stopped a kill I'd have thought Pyp or myself would've been alerted to it in some manner.

Sruix's innocence is proven by my continuing health. I revealed myself as a power role to him N1, and I wasn't offed the next eve (they went for apparently a random target, which strengthens my suspicion).

The possibility of 3 scum +1 traitor rises if you remember that Schazer wasn't always third party. Her wincon got switched around N1 for some reason so for all we know she started off town. Three and a half scum vs a vigilante sounds pretty reasonable to me. Even moreso since my tempter still hasn't revealed themself (QT-firmed, they came to me N2 so Fogel's visit wasn't it).

TL;DR Scum recruitment seems more likely a scenario than me saving Pyp.

Presently, PL's aggressive tunnel vision is ranking him at the top of my 2-scum theory suspect list, but I may just be biased, y'know, being his target at Ham-1.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hamfia - DUSK TWO - WHEEL OF DEATH - by Cat - 01-11-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: Hamfia - DAY FOUR - REIGN OF THE QUEEN BITCH - by Granolaman - 02-19-2012, 12:52 PM
Re: Hamfia - Day One - Overcooked HAM - by Airey - 12-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Re: Hamfia - Day One - Overcooked HAM - by Cat - 12-12-2011, 06:41 AM
Re: Hamfia - Day One - Overcooked HAM - by Cat - 12-12-2011, 06:52 AM
Re: Hamfia - Night One - HAM SALAD - by Jacquerel - 12-14-2011, 03:03 AM
Re: Hamfia - Night One - HAM SALAD - by Paranoia - 12-17-2011, 03:42 AM
Re: Hamfia - DAY TWO - 404 HAM NOT FOUND - by Cat - 12-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Re: Hamfia - DAY TWO - 404 HAM NOT FOUND - by btp - 12-22-2011, 09:02 AM